Interview of the Doctor who made racist remarks against Muslims...

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
she is right , tabligi jamatis want to launch jihad against india and hindus . why should we spend money on terrorists who want to finish us .
Hello Stupid, the jamat exists since 1925, and what sort of violence have they practised in almost 100 years... or you think they have a 1000 year planning, you fool. Hindus have found a way of labeling someone terrorists and then you can justify any action.
Don;t worry, your ugly face is being exposed around the world, already the middle east will be your graveyard and you'll be booted out of europe US as well.

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
she is right , tabligi jamatis want to launch jihad against india and hindus . why should we spend money on terrorists who want to finish us .
Theek jaa rehe ho, you don't need enemies in ur country ur urself witness ur country will break in parts. Remember u r not stronger state than Soviets, watch what happened to them. Jab zulm haad se barh jata hai Tu riasat toot jati hai.
I wish u guys go more extreme, more than Nazis. I want to see small pieces of ur maata.

hindukumar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hello Stupid, the jamat exists since 1925, and what sort of violence have they practised in almost 100 years... or you think they have a 1000 year planning, you fool. Hindus have found a way of labeling someone terrorists and then you can justify any action.
Don;t worry, your ugly face is being exposed around the world, already the middle east will be your graveyard and you'll be booted out of europe US as well.
Theek jaa rehe ho, you don't need enemies in ur country ur urself witness ur country will break in parts. Remember u r not stronger state than Soviets, watch what happened to them. Jab zulm haad se barh jata hai Tu riasat toot jati hai.
I wish u guys go more extreme, more than Nazis. I want to see small pieces of ur maata.

i know they get money from enemies of india by hawala , they go to remote villages of india to preach jihad against hindus . now everything has come to surface and we have come to know everything , govt and agencies are investigating jamatis link with enemy country .
patriotic indian muslims have nothing to worry ,but we will deal with jamatis as china is dealing with uighars .

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These silly Hindu's have got their ass kicked for some thousand years. They've only been free since 1947 and think their hard nuts. A RSS Hindu is either bullying you or kissing your bum, there is nothing in between for them.

hindukumar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
These silly Hindu's have got their ass kicked for some thousand years. They've only been free since 1947 and think their hard nuts. A RSS Hindu is either bullying you or kissing your bum, there is nothing in between for them.

time for beating shitt out of terrorists has come , why crying baby ? ? ? ?

Imranpak

I agree! We see your army is getting the shit kicked out off it by China and Kashmiris!!??? As for Indian Muslim's they chose you and hate Pak so I have no love for them. We do not claim the likes of Owaisi and your Bollywood Muslim's. You are welcome to them.

Onlypakistan

ENDIAN BHAIMARDOOD IS PER NAI BOLEY GA .HINDUTWA KHUL KER SAMNEY AA CHUKA HA.SAB MUSLINANO KO MIL KER IN KA RASTA ROKNA HO GA.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)

Remember 26/11/2008 when just 10 kids brought your whole country to it's knees.

What about Abhi nandan?

You people are eunuchs. All talk no action.

Aslan

Tablighi jamaat has been in India for a long time but all of suddenly it has become a terrorist group. Soon all Indian Muslims will called terrorists by RSS ruled India.Indian Muslims are too timid and meek.They need to start preparing for the civil war which is coming to India.

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
i know they get money from enemies of india by hawala , they go to remote villages of india to preach jihad against hindus . now everything has come to surface and we have come to know everything , govt and agencies are investigating jamatis link with enemy country .
patriotic indian muslims have nothing to worry ,but we will deal with jamatis as china is dealing with uighars .
U don't think u sounds like more Bollywoodish. Ur enemy is ur brain itself. Which is filfty.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
First of all you have zero evidence of a single dollar of funding, secondly,zero evidence of anyone preaching to fight or pick up arms. It is just loud mouth Arnab kind of indian media shouting WOLF at every chance they get.
AND all the fake news about Jamatis spitting on ground and flowers, causing trouble and disobeying all came from this very hospital back in March... which tells you it was all lies, since they had this Top doctor with an anti muslim agenda, it is very clear that they propagated all lies to defame Jamatis and whole india believed them.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Looks like you had an overdose of gau mutra today.