Introducing a new term for Shahbaz Shariff - Imported PM

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bajwa & his team did the biggest blunder of the century.
His actions have already transformed Imran Khan from a great visionary leader to an immortal leader. And never in 75 years of Pakistan's history, its Army has been exposed & humiliated so badly.
Gen. Bajwa & DG ISI should resign immediately to protect the remaining integrity of the Pak Army.
Minus Bajwa & Nadeem Anjum is the call of the nation.

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
His actions have already transformed Imran Khan from a great visionary leader to an immortal leader. And never in 75 years of Pakistan's history, its Army has been exposed & humiliated so badly.
Gen. Bajwa & DG ISI should resign immediately to protect the remaining integrity of the Pak Army.
you are a low IQ person. Bajwa and Nadeem saved Pakistan from becoming another Syria, Yemen and Afghanistan

Hunter1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Constitution and Athar Min Allah allows you every type of freedom of expression.
No rok tok. ?
indeed, do u see, suddenly a couple of patwaris appear here and start posting their shit, that's make me sure that they are paid haramzadas,

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
indeed, do u see, suddenly a couple of patwaris appear here and start posting their shit, that's make me sure that they are paid haramzadas,
Don't worry... He'll keep making new terms for himself.

Beggar, Nafsiyati, Imported PM, American Soondi, etc.

The MOST hurting of all these will be:

TRAITORS

I'll prefer that one instead of profane language.

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Agreed. We dont need enemies of this country as coas and isi chief