Iran, Syria discuss defense ties

NewsViews

Minister (2k+ posts)
Chairman of the chief of staff of the Iranian armed forces Major General Mohammad Baqeri arrived in Damascus heading a high-ranking military delegation. He met with Syria’s Minister of Defense Ali Ayyoub as both countries signed a comprehensive security and military cooperation agreement, which they said, is aimed at facing mutual challenges and threats, mainly terrorism.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ah yes someone has to carry on the slaughter, gassing, barrel bombing of the innocents of Syria after Solemani was turned into burnt toast. If Shaheed Saddam Hussain was alive today he would have kicked Solemani and Baqeris ass back to where they came from.

shassan655

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Shaheed Saddam Hussain was alive today

Don't blame me as an Iranian Puppet..because I am not. But I disagree with this Shaheed title for Saddam Hussain....Saddam was a ruthless dictator and he has many innocent people killed. I have Iraqi friends who have confirmed it.

I am not saying removing of Saddam did any good to Iraqi either due to which hundreds of thousands have died.

Any muslim country you look around they all are same....for Power and Money they will get their opponents killed in a heart beat.

We use Shaheed title very loosely.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ah yes someone has to carry on the slaughter, gassing, barrel bombing of the innocents of Syria after Solemani was turned into burnt toast. If Shaheed Saddam Hussain was alive today he would have kicked Solemani and Baqeris ass back to where they came from.
Don't blame me as an Iranian Puppet..because I am not. But I disagree with this Shaheed title for Saddam Hussain....Saddam was a ruthless dictator and he has many innocent people killed. I have Iraqi friends who have confirmed it.

I am not saying removing of Saddam did any good to Iraqi either due to which hundreds of thousands have died.

Any muslim country you look around they all are same....for Power and Money they will get their opponents killed in a heart beat.

We use Shaheed title very loosely.

آپ کی آبزرویشن سر آنکھوں پر لیکن دو چیزوں کا تعین کرنا ہو گا . آپ سے درخواست ہو گی اور امید بھی کہ ہماری ڈیبیٹ سول دائرے میں رہ کر ہو گی . فورم ممبر سٹیزن ایکس نے الله بخشے جناب صدام حسین صاحب کو شہید پکار کر بڑے بنیادی نقطے کی جانب توجہ مبذول کرائی ہے

ہم مسلمان یہ عقیدہ رکھتے ہیں کہ وقت نزع جس نے کلمہ پڑھ لیا وہ شہادت کے رتبے پر فائز ہو گا . اگر آپ یوٹیوب پر جناب صدام حسین کی پھانسی کی ویڈیو دیکھیں تو لیور کھینچے جانے سے پہلے انہوں نے باآواز بلند کلمہ پڑھا اور اسی لمحے ان کی زندگی کا خاتمہ کر دیا گیا . اگر ایسے شخص کو آپ شہید نہیں کہیں گے تو کیا کہیں گے ؟؟

دوسرا، پاکستان میں لوگ بینظیر اور بھٹو کے لیے شہید کی ٹرم کوائن کرتے ہیں . اتنے برس بیت گئے آج تک کسی نے کیا یہ کہا کہ بھٹو صاحب کے آخری الفاظ کلمہ تھے ؟؟ لیکن پھر بھی انہیں شد و مد سے شہید شہید کہا جاتا ہے . اسی ترازو پر ان کی دختر کو بھی پرکھے جانا چاہئیے کہ انہیں شہید کس کھاتے میں کہا جاتا ہے ؟؟

بھٹو اور جناب صدام حسین کو ماپنے کا پیمانہ ایک ہی ہونا چاہئیے . بھٹو کے ہاتھوں پر بھی کئی بے گناہ لوگوں کا خون تھا
اور اگر ذوالفقار علی بھٹو کا قتل عدالتی قتل تھا تو جناب صدام حسین کا قتل کیوں عدالتی قتل نہیں تھا ؟؟ اور انہیں صدام حسین شہید کیوں نہیں کہا جا سکتا ؟؟؟ ایک سوال ہے؟
جذبات کی رو میں بہے بغیر اس بات کا تعین ہونا چاہئیے اور اس پر ڈیبیٹ ہونی چاہئیے