Iraq Vet Disrupts George W. Bush Speech, Sept. 19 2021

Despacito

Voter (50+ posts)
A lot of Iraq and Afghan vets are very angry and dissapointed, just like the vietnam vets. They gave so much just so the military industrial complex could get rich of these wars.

Well at least we know for a few decades at least US won't be starting any wars anytime soon.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
شخصی آزادی کے بہانے اقوام کو غلام بنانے والے ریاست نے اس کے سپاہی کو آزادی اظہار رائے کا پورا موقع نہیں دیا

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A lot of Iraq and Afghan vets are very angry and dissapointed, just like the vietnam vets. They gave so much just so the military industrial complex could get rich of these wars.

Well at least we know for a few decades at least US won't be starting any wars anytime soon.
On the contrary, I am of the view that they have to create a mess somewhere to get this shame and blame behind them, but, this time they will not be as formidable and the world will suffer more. Just a thought with the hope I am Absolutely wrong.

Despacito

Voter (50+ posts)
On the contrary, I am of the view that they have to create a mess somewhere to get this shame and blame behind them, but, this time they will not be as formidable and the world will suffer more. Just a thought with the hope I am Absolutely wrong.
Won't happen first of all they are broke and can't afford another war and 2nd after 20 years of war in Iraq and Afghanistan, the American public is weary of getting involved in another never ending war and this time also a lot more smarter to fall for false propaganda of WMDs.

Also this time neither NATO or UN will support them so they don't also have the cover of "allies"