Is calling Imrando not blasphemous?

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
I have following simple questions to all the N-league/PDM mafia supporters who have used the term 'Imrando' (which is equal to Imran + Gando) in the past whether they and the likes of lifafa sahafis like Najam Sethi, Talat Hussain who coined this term and have used this term many times and are still using this term from time to time that whether they are committing blasphemy or not based on following questions? Similarly the Molana Fazl-u-Rehman also have used this term many time and has he not committed blasphemy and Tauheen-e-Nabi and Tauheen-e-Quran?

1. If let's for an argument, Imran Khan's parent would have named him after our beloved prophet Muhammad PBUH as Muhammad Khan? would they consider it to be using the term Mu******do (naozobillah I can't even write it) to be OK and not blasphemous and tauheen-e-Risalat?

2. If IK's parent would have named him after our beloved prophet Ibrahim PBUH as Ibrahim Khan? would they consider it to be using the term Ib******do (naozobillah I can't even write it) to be OK and not blasphemous?

If answer to above two questions is No then how come they use this term when Imran is the name of a prophet/nabi (just like the names Muhammad and Ibrahim) and this name is mentioned in Quran in a surah of Quran named 'Surah Aal-e-Imran'? So, are they not committing blasphemy and tauheen-e-nabi and tauheen-e-Quran when Allah swt has mentioned following:

"Indeed, Allah chose Adam, Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of ’Imrân above all people ˹of their time˺." Surah Aal-e-Imran: 34

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No Muslim name should be made fun with but PTI’s certain brigades here and on social media continually ridicule anything and anyone going against Imran khan

So pti called for it

And it was not coined by people you mentioned l, it was Khalid Butt who went viral with this invention

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
No Muslim name should be made fun with but PTI’s certain brigades here and on social media continually ridicule anything and anyone going against Imran khan

So pti called for it

And it was not coined by people you mentioned l, it was Khalid Butt who went viral with this invention

It's not about PTI but it's about Quran..

ڈیزل کوئی قرآنی لفظ نہیں ۔

فضل الرحمن کے رحمن لفظ کو کسی نے نہیں بگاڑا ہے۔
مریم کا لفظ کسی نے نہیں بگاڑا۔

Last edited:

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)

So pti called for it

Ever thought about the fact that why saying noon leegi or patwari is enough ridicule? Which are clearly not curses but prove a point because the people accused know what it means.

While for PTI supporters you need to resort to new lows like youthia and imrando, both of which are clearly based on vile curses.

What state of mind are these people in that call themselves journalists

Now don't come up with an argument that PTI walay aisi zaban use krtay hen.

Bhai woh aam Pakistani hen, aam Pakistani aisi hi zaban use krtay hen.
I am sure people like you are used to such responses in general life even when politics is not involved

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)

So pti called for it

So you are the person with most dislikes. In a sense mostly disliked person. Nice meeting you.
What keeps you going? Are the dislikes certain kind of karma credits?

Geo

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have following simple questions to all the N-league/PDM mafia supporters who have used the term 'Imrando' (which is equal to Imran + Gando) in the past whether they and the likes of lifafa sahafis like Najam Sethi, Talat Hussain who coined this term and have used this term many times and are still using this term from time to time that whether they are committing blasphemy or not based on following questions? Similarly the Molana Fazl-u-Rehman also have used this term many time and has he not committed blasphemy and Tauheen-e-Nabi and Tauheen-e-Quran?

1. If let's for an argument, Imran Khan's parent would have named him after our beloved prophet Muhammad PBUH as Muhammad Khan? would they consider it to be using the term Mu******do (naozobillah I can't even write it) to be OK and not blasphemous and tauheen-e-Risalat?

2. If IK's parent would have named him after our beloved prophet Ibrahim PBUH as Ibrahim Khan? would they consider it to be using the term Ib******do (naozobillah I can't even write it) to be OK and not blasphemous?

If answer to above two questions is No then how come they use this term when Imran is the name of a prophet/nabi (just like the names Muhammad and Ibrahim) and this name is mentioned in Quran in a surah of Quran named 'Surah Aal-e-Imran'? So, are they not committing blasphemy and tauheen-e-nabi and tauheen-e-Quran when Allah swt has mentioned following:

"Indeed, Allah chose Adam, Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of ’Imrân above all people ˹of their time˺." Surah Aal-e-Imran: 34

PTI followers agree that Imran is a DOer. So how is it blasphemous to call him Imrando.
sirf gandi soch wale hi is ka ghalat matlab nikalein ge.

Quran says "do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. "

So how about dropping nicknames for all the leaders and their followers

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
PTI followers agree that Imran is a DOer. So how is it blasphemous to call him Imrando.
sirf gandi soch wale hi is ka ghalat matlab nikalein ge.

Quran says "do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. "

So how about dropping nicknames for all the leaders and their followers
Haha just like your ID, your allegiance , your comment displays the same hypocrisy.

Apne hi dil ne daikh k bhi sach nae bol patay

Islamabadiya

Ever thought about the fact that why saying noon leegi or patwari is enough ridicule? Which are clearly not curses but prove a point because the people accused know what it means.

While for PTI supporters you need to resort to new lows like youthia and imrando, both of which are clearly based on vile curses.

I am sure people like you are used to such responses in general life even when politics is not involved

Few fair points in your message but remember when you start an offence, next party’s response is not at your own wish and command.

Pti started this filthy trend of name calling and getting personal, when replied to, they get Naraz like little kids

Muhammad*Ali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

haha. its certainly not blasphemous. it is unethical to call imrandos, just like calling diesel and khota khor. nothing different.

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
So you are the person with most dislikes. In a sense mostly disliked person. Nice meeting you.
What keeps you going? Are the dislikes certain kind of karma cred

Few fair points in your message but remember when you start an offence, next party’s response is not at your own wish and command.

Pti started this filthy trend of name calling and getting personal, when replied to, they get Naraz like little kids
Nobody is getting naraz, bhai ch***iya aur g**du a . . . And cherry blossom, bhagora, diesel, bemari, nani, daddu and other names are not in the same league.

It seems that due to lack of a better ideas for names they just resorted to the worst of street curses and feel as if they are geniuses. It's funny at times.

Uturn khan was a better one, dabbu for Fawad chaudhry is also funny :D. Magar ch***iya aur G**du really yar? You can do better . . Bht giri vi baat lagti . . I am sorry comparable nae he

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)

nawazkutta.jpg

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)

I had quite a fight with a cousin, for this Youthia word.... he kept texting me so i had to text him back with vulgur stuff....and now his ass was on fire.
I think this post has raised a valid point and needs to be highlighted... this will certainly cause anxiety to them when blasphemy comes in play.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
haha. its certainly not blasphemous. it is unethical to call imrandos, just like calling diesel and khota khor. nothing different.
Let me ask you directly.. are you saying that the two questions I asked about name Muhammad and Ibrahim, using this similar terminology is not blasphemous and only unethical? because if using this terminology for Imran is only unethical then same should apply to other two as all are the names of Allah's prophets and Imran is also part of a name of surah of a Quran?

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)

oh the G-word.
I thought the only g-word was Gharida.
Imrando is more like Imran khan ke commando.
not some pak army bullshit commandos.
dont take it serious bro

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)

I think you should go and check the history. PTI is only blamed wrongly about starting this bad mouthing but that is totally incorrect. Let me ask you following?

1. Who coined the term 'diesel'? was it not N-league in the 1990s?
2. Who threw away naked pictures of BB from helicopter?
3. Who said 'sooer-ke-bachay' to Bangalis in 1971?
4. Who coined the term 'patwari'? In the beginning when Nawas Shareef came into the power. He created a lot of jobs in Punjab Revenue Department and started huge recruitments where he recruited N-league supporters as Patwari. It was PPP who coined the term 'patwari' and I have remembered Qamar Zaman Kaira using this term in an interview around 2008/9. However, it only get popular after PTI supporters started using this term just simply because the number of followers of PTI.
4. When BB said in a parliament speech that my one leg is in Karachi and other is in Peshawar then who said at that time that 'phir to Multan waalon kay mazay aagae hongay'?
5. Who called Shireen Mizari 'tractor trolly'?
6. Who has said IK has lunday baaz, cocain khan, sanki, pagal?
7. Who has called all the millions of IK followers as chootiahs (youthia= youth + chootia) and Imrando (Imran + Gandoo)?

And now you compare this with now PTI calling following:
1. Calling SS 'cherry blossom' because of his action of CAOS boot polishing?
2. IK using words 'OOe', 'chor' and 'daakoo'? well tell us what should we call a thief and dacoit? may be 'sir' or 'respected molana' or exactly what they are?
3. bhagora to NS because he ran away to London,
4. diesel when it was coined by N-league in the 1990s because Molana used to do corruption by getting diesel permit. Now it is only popular because PTI has millions of followers?
5. bemari to Zardari only because of the sick ways he has introduced in the Pakistan politics
6. nani to Maryam when she is a 'nani'.
7. patwari where I have already mentioned above how the patwari term came into existence.

And now compare what PDM party and their supporters has called IK and his supporters against what terms IK and PTI supporters are using for them? And then don't say in the future that it is PTI supporters who use bad words when you guys are full of garbage yourself not only in action (which PDM parties are currently showing and have showed in the past) and words.

Few weeks ago I met a N-league supporter who said calling someone 'patwari' is worst than calling someone 'chootiah' and 'gaandoo' where clearly the patwari mean someone who was recruited by NS in the department of land revenue as patwari. This is the level of intellect and morality of you guys who follow the corrupt PDM parties.

Islamabadiya

I think you should go and check the history. PTI is only blamed wrongly about starting this bad mouthing but that is totally incorrect. Let me ask you following?

1. Who coined the term 'diesel'? was it not N-league in the 1990s?
2. Who threw away naked pictures of BB from helicopter?
3. Who said 'sooer-ke-bachay' to Bangalis in 1971?
4. Who coined the term 'patwari'? In the beginning when Nawas Shareef came into the power. He created a lot of jobs in Punjab Revenue Department and started huge recruitments where he recruited N-league supporters as Patwari. It was PPP who coined the term 'patwari' and I have remembered Qamar Zaman Kaira using this term in an interview around 2008/9. However, it only get popular after PTI supporters started using this term just simply because the number of followers of PTI.
4. When BB said in a parliament speech that my one leg is in Karachi and other is in Peshawar then who said at that time that 'phir to Multan waalon kay mazay aagae hongay'?
5. Who called Shireen Mizari 'tractor trolly'?
6. Who has said IK has lunday baaz, cocain khan, sanki, pagal?
7. Who has called all the millions of IK followers as chootiahs (youthia= youth + chootia) and Imrando (Imran + Gandoo)?

And now you compare this with now PTI calling following:
1. Calling SS 'cherry blossom' because of his action of CAOS boot polishing?
2. IK using words 'OOe', 'chor' and 'daakoo'? well tell us what should we call a thief and dacoit? may be 'sir' or 'respected molana' or exactly what they are?
3. bhagora to NS because he ran away to London,
4. diesel when it was coined by N-league in the 1990s because Molana used to do corruption by getting diesel permit. Now it is only popular because PTI has millions of followers?
5. bemari to Zardari only because of the sick ways he has introduced in the Pakistan politics
6. nani to Maryam when she is a 'nani'.
7. patwari where I have already mentioned above how the patwari term came into existence.

And now compare what PDM party and their supporters has called IK and his supporters against what terms IK and PTI supporters are using for them? And then don't say in the future that it is PTI supporters who use bad words when you guys are full of garbage yourself not only in action (which PDM parties are currently showing and have showed in the past) and words.

Few weeks ago I met a N-league supporter who said calling someone 'patwari' is worst than calling someone 'chootiah' and 'gaandoo' where clearly the patwari mean someone who was recruited by NS in the department of land revenue as patwari. This is the level of intellect and morality of you guys who follow the corrupt PDM parties.

Can’t read all that but not good for PTI to keep spiralling in past trends, whatever haram was done in the past is halal for PTI too

So much for change….

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
Can’t read all that but not good for PTI to keep spiralling in past trends, whatever haram was done in the past is halal for PTI too

So much for change….
The main point I wanted to emphasize is that what you said that PTI is responsible for all these bad words is wrong.. it is clearly the PDM parties and their supporters who started and abuse others and the bad words you guys use are much worst than what PTI supporters used against you and your leaders.

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
The main point I wanted to emphasize is that what you said that PTI is responsible for all these bad words is wrong.. it is clearly the PDM parties and their supporters who started and abuse others and the bad words you guys use are much worst than what PTI supporters used against you and your leaders.
i appreciate your thorough standing, but i am a bad mouth, and a nightmare for pdm, and the stupid arse army of Pakistan.

their inefficency has brought them down to this level. why shouldnt I ask questions where i pay my taxes?