Is Corruption allowed in Universities of Punjab?

Follower of Imran Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
1. Has financial corruption been allowed in the universities of Punjab?

2. Can an officer continue to work at official position if corruption of millions has been proved against him/them?

3. Are we going to end up our universities with the same fate as that of Steel mill?

If the answer is "Yes", the documentary proofs are very horrible and if the answer is "NO", then we have to accept that MIGHT IS RIGHT

Last edited:

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
1. Has financial corruption been allowed in the universities of Punjab?

2. Can an officer continue to work at official position if corruption of millions has been proved against him/them?

3. Are we going to end up our universities with the same fate as that of Steel mill?

If the answer is "Yes", the documentary proofs are very horrible and if the answer is "NO", then we have to accept that MIGHT IS RIGHT
Is making the same thread without any evidence is that allowed? No
Patwari's not asking there corrupt leader to come back is that allowed? No Then why all patwaris are silent?
Pmln and ppp are corrupt and incompetence is that allowed? No Then why all patwaris are silent?

Follower of Imran Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
Is making the same thread without any evidence is that allowed? No
Patwari's not asking there corrupt leader to come back is that allowed? No Then why all patwaris are silent?
Pmln and ppp are corrupt and incompetence is that allowed? No Then why all patwaris are silent?
My Dear. Wait for for next thread. Enough evidence and official reports that will not only shock everyone but to the Punjab government also. Being a follower of Imran Khan, It was really pinching when evidence was revealed but everything must be brought before every one.
Have faith, Followers of Imran Khan never share anything fake or without evidence. Very soon the evidence will be shared.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
My Dear. Wait for for next thread. Enough evidence and official reports that will not only shock everyone but to the Punjab government also. Being a follower of Imran Khan, It was really pinching when evidence was revealed but everything must be brought before every one.
Have faith, Followers of Imran Khan never share anything fake or without evidence. Very soon the evidence will be shared.
Can you first get evidence on old 40 year old Criminals those been in power 6 times your Corrupt leaders Shabaz sharif and NAWAZ sharif ? Lets get fathers of corruption in jails or hanged first and then we can come to new People.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haraam kor patwaris followers of imran Khan but helping Enemies of Imran Khan kia Bhaat Patwari ki.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
All old Criminal mafias are on bails and sitting Parliament Zardari, Bilawal, Sharifs, Maryam but this patwari has no problem but focus is pti but he is pti follower what a joker. This is like Someone enemy beating his father and he is standing there and saying beat my father more i got evidence. What a stupid Imran khan follower but i think he is lying he Patwari.

Follower of Imran Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
All old Criminal mafias are on bails and sitting Parliament Zardari, Bilawal, Sharifs, Maryam but this patwari has no problem but focus is pti but he is pti follower what a joker. This is like Someone enemy beating his father and he is standing there and saying beat my father more i got evidence. What a stupid Imran khan follower but i think he is lying he Patwari.
PMLn and PPP are certified corrupts and their appointees too. They have no place in politics of Pakistan. Its useless to talk about them now. Its time to highlight the corrupt officials appointed by PTI and they are deceiving.
Corruption in any form is harmful. It must be eradicated at once.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Daku Pmln attacking Imran Khan,
Corrupt Ppp attacking Imran Khan
Corrupt molvies Juif attacking imran khan.
Enemy india attacking Imran Khan.
Imran Khan Followers attacking Imran Khan because he wants better Life for these Stupid people.

Follower of Imran Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
Daku Pmln attacking Imran Khan,
Corrupt Ppp attacking Imran Khan
Corrupt molvies Juif attacking imran khan.
Enemy india attacking Imran Khan.
Imran Khan Followers attacking Imran Khan because he wants better Life for these Stupid people.
My Goodness. So poor analysis. Followers of Imran Khan are bringing everything into his notice as he said many times to report if there is any discrepancy.
How will Imran Khan rectify the system if it does not come into his notice? Imran khan has always urged every Pakistani to report the weaknesses of the system as the PM alone can never bring reforms. The whole nation has to stand up.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
My Goodness. So poor analysis. Followers of Imran Khan are bringing everything into his notice as he said many times to report if there is any discrepancy.
How will Imran Khan rectify the system if it does not come into his notice? Imran khan has always urged every Pakistani to report the weaknesses of the system as the PM alone can never bring reforms. The whole nation has to stand up.
Did Imran Khan contact you and ask you to give him Weakness of the system because all Patwaris are already doing that 24/7 but don't want no one is punishing all Pmpn and ppp crimials not even you. Did Imran Khan ask you to go on social media and do negative propaganda against his Government because you never use to do that against Pmln.

Follower of Imran Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
Did Imran Khan contact you and ask you to give him Weakness of the system because all Patwaris are already doing that 24/7 but don't want no one is punishing all Pmpn and ppp crimials not even you. Did Imran Khan ask you to go on social media and do negative propaganda against his Government because you never use to do that against Pmln.
You better keep silent I suggest.

Follower of Imran Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
Patwari your Corrupt leaders Pmln and Election commission got nexus and they don't want election reforms but i suppose you dont care you busy doung propaganda against Imran khan government because you are imran khan followers. You are liar
My God. You seriously need to attend some tuition classes. No idea, no logic, Just repetition of same slang