Is it possible for a bureaucrat to make so much money?

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
I am going to give you a story of an officer who currently is the no 2 officer in KP province. This guy came from a humble background, and there is nothing wrong in that. Before clearing his CSS exam his ancestral home in Bannu did not even have a proper door. It just had a fabric like you see in them villages.

Fast forward today, the guy has a sprawling bungalow, 2 billion rupees worth of money was siphoned from him by his front man in Malaysia. This guys rise has both happened in ANP and PTI's tenure. So people like me who dream of a prosperous and progressive Pakistan are living in a fools paradise.

Just meditate and keep calm because this nation and its people will never change. This country is for the corrupt and powerful. All you overseas Pakistanis do not even think of making the mistake of shifting here like I did unless you get the chance to do a parachute landing like Zulfi,Shaukat Aziz, Hafeez Sheikh etc. No wonders we are behind Bangladesh today. May Allah have mercy on my people. Ameen

Last edited by a moderator:

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am going to give you a story of an officer who currently is the no 2 officer in KP province. This guy came from a humble background, and there is nothing wrong in that. Before clearing his CSS exam his ancestral home in Bannu did not even have a proper door. It just had a fabric like you see in them villages. Fast forward today, the guy has a sprawling bungalow, 2 billion rupees worth of money was siphoned from him by his front man in Malaysia. This guys rise has both happened in ANP and PTI's tenure. So people like me who dream of a prosperous and progressive Pakistan are living in a fools paradise. Just meditate and keep calm because this nation and its people will never change. This country is for the corrupt and powerful. All you overseas Pakistanis do not even think of making the mistake of shifting here like I did unless you get the chance to do a parachute landing like Zulfi,Shaukat Aziz, Hafeez Sheikh etc. No wonders we are behind Bangladesh today. May Allah have mercy on my people. Ameen
Time to report him on the PMs app and raise anonymously on here. Name names please

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
ok my mistake :)
I have no issue. I just care about my country. When I used to allege that Noor Alam Khan was corrupt you guys would come and ridicule me. Today when he blasted his own party just because IK does not throw this asshole a bone, you guys starting badmouthing him. My priorities are straight. If there is Pakistan then there is PTI, but some people are eating at the very foundation of our state.

Hate_Nooras

There are a few corrupt ministers too. One can't trust anyone that is why wish there was a whistle blowers act.
But we have to start somewhere. It's a corrupt culture and there will be corrupt Minister's. We can do our part for PK, and this could be your contribution

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
But we have to start somewhere. It's a corrupt culture and there will be corrupt Minister's. We can do our part for PK, and this could be your contribution
My friend I agree with you but if the same corrupt who me and you hated so much sit in this govt and start badmouthing the previous govt that they were part and parcel of where does one go. Today I saw Omar Ayub in a talk show, and that guy really does not have an iota of self respect, he was criticising the previous govt for energy issues. It is ironic that he held that same portfolio in PMLN govt.

Hate_Nooras

My friend I agree with you but if the same corrupt who me and you hated so much sit in this govt and start badmouthing the previous govt that they were part and parcel of where does one go. Today I saw Omar Ayub in a talk show, and that guy really does not have an iota of self respect, he was criticising the previous govt for energy issues. It is ironic that he held that same portfolio in PMLN govt.
As I said to you the corruption culture doesn't end overnight. It exists in all countries,but its the degrees that change a countries future. The PTI will have corrupt people but if Kaptaan stays in they will, over time become marginalised. Report and keep reporting. We are loyal to PK, not parties or individuals.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Can we find 1000 people in Pakistan who won't be involved in corruption even if there's opportunity?
Don't we feel IK is alien to our society? Not sure how our people elected him who always support corrupts

Last edited:

arifkarim

Not sure how our people elected him who always support corrupts
It's once in a lifetime miracle. Won't happen again. People voted Imran Khan on the hopes of ending corruption and bringing looted money back. Since none of the happened, Pakistan will go back to two party system as was before 2018

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's once in a lifetime miracle. Won't happen again. People voted Imran Khan on the hopes of ending corruption and bringing looted money back. Since none of the happened, Pakistan will go back to two party system as was before 2018
اوہ تو کبھی کبھی تم بھی عقل کی بات کر لیتے ہو۔ ?

Okara

I agree we hate corruption if someone else doing. We elect corrupts like Shareef and Zardari and expecting will end corruption

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree we hate corruption if someone else doing. We elect corrupts like Shareef and Zardari and expecting will end corruption
Not all are corrupt. My relative who was a famous lt General when he passed away he only left behind a Volkswagen foxy, an inherited paternal home, and 2 million rupees in his bank account.