Is it too good to be true?

tahirmajid

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Load shedding pakistan mein to kam nahi hui agar kisi or mulk mein hui ho to pata nahi.
Zuilfiqar Cheema ka sedha kia hua passport department jis ka credit Nisaar ***** lay raha hay bilkul usi tarha jaisey Nawaz Sharif sirf Dhamaka karney pe hi sara credit lay raha hay Nuclear program shoro karney waley is ko chalaney waley un sab ka naam nahi jis kay zamaney mein army ne danda dey kar dhamakey karwaey us ka naam ho gia
Noora's ko dosro kay kaam ka credit laina khoob aata hay.

Star Gazer

Best performance by Finance minister. dollar moves from 99 rupees to 104= one rupee per week.

price hike more than 75 to 100 percent.

A 75 Billion Dollar with Qatar ( 20 years ) relaxing Pepra rules and without approval of the cabinet.
Deal was struck by Shahbaz Shareef when he left for Qatar from China.

!5 billion rupees scam , Mian Mansha awarded for playing front man in future plundering.

This is Kaabil-e-Yakeen!

Noorinat

MPA (400+ posts)
in tenoo per tu bus hansa he ja sakta hain...............hahahahhahahahahhahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahah

IK For PK

MPA (400+ posts)
best performance by finance minister. Dollar moves from 99 rupees to 104= one rupee per week.

Price hike more than 75 to 100 percent.

A 75 billion dollar with qatar ( 20 years ) relaxing pepra rules and without approval of the cabinet.
Deal was struck by shahbaz shareef when he left for qatar from china.

!5 billion rupees scam , mian mansha awarded for playing front man in future plundering.

that's not too good but its true

jaanmark

American are not fool if nawaz saying one signal word against India that day will be the last hour for his government.
a a
PPP mqm and PLMn are on the same side just font style is different. they never saying either each other . ha ha haaa paaa politic dirty politic

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In sab say Pakistanio ko kia fyda mila hai?
GST Tax? Increase in daily life comodities? And mind you load shedding wali baat sarasar ghalat hai. 18 18 gantay load shedding ho rai hai.

Nato , 3 bar air space ki violation kar chuki hai magar Govt Khamosh.
3 drone hamlay ho chukay hai magar Govt Khamosh.
Kashmiries mar rahay hai magar Govt Khamosh.
Mumbai attacks ki baat samnay i hai magar Govt khamosh.

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)
Noora, Gnja, Patwari....Kuch aur bhi aata ha ap PTI k So called edicated fans ko?...I voted for PMLN n they are performing better..Loadshedding kafi had tk km hue ha..Insha Allah all issues will be resolved soon..BTW we pmln voters are not patwaris nor uneducated..I am Phd scholar and my whole family is educated.We believe that PMLN leadership is capable to perform well in this crucial time.

You are a PhD scholar but you failed to understand that when we label a section of people we talk about the majority, not about every single person.

Respect your educational achievements, however, the degrees are never the right criteria to judge people's intellect. We are a nation of countless degree holders but without any road sense, civic responsibilities and hygienic standards.

Next time I wouldn't assume that only the uneducated fans of Noora League are happy, I'd include people like you too. Happy (bigsmile) ?

khan27

Minister (2k+ posts)
pata nahi sahi hai ke nahi par agar hai bhi tu i dont see anything wrong pakistan ke liye behtari hai na

viceKaptan

Senator (1k+ posts)
942719_608980359134283_1706969376_n.jpg

mazaq ki bhi koi had hoti hae [hilar]

insafandjust

MPA (400+ posts)
50 % loadshedding hahhaha where is 500 billion gone.still 22 hours loadshedding
LEJ terrorist hahhahahh chotoo gang swap of LEJ prisoner
Railway where is one crore.just in files

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)
میر بھی کیا سادہ ہے بیمار ہوئے جس کے سبب --- اسی عطار کے لونڈے سے دوا لاتے ہیں

یہ لوگ پہلے بھی ادھر تھے تھوڑی لیپا پوتی عمران کے ڈر سے کر رہے ہیں
نندی پور پراجکٹ میں کرپشن ابھی کی ہے . میں منشا کا جہاز بغیر فائدے کے استعمال نہی ہو رہا
حمزہ شہباز کی ہیلی کاپٹر میں سستے بازار کا دوره بھی ابھی کا ھے
چور چوری سے جاۓ ہیرا پھیری سے نا جاۓ موقع ملنے کی دیر ھے

fawad ali

Khawaja asif: Stole the electricity from kpk and gave it to punjab. Go to kpk and you will see that landing load shedding has increased by many folds.
Khawaja saad rafiq: services of railways is the same as before. I don't believe that without any increase in engines out improvement in services railways has started gaining so much profits. Probe yourself with statistics.
Chaudhry Nisar: there is no reduction in amount of suicide attacks across Pakistan.

Sachbolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
How corrupt these crooks are they think people are deaf and dumb they say anything stupid enough out of reality and think people will take it. People see the ground realities of daily life and these people are living in the fairy world, they say something and then start believing that this is what is happening.