Is manhood exists in any of muslim leadership or forces..

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you comparing territory captured by Israel during war to a domestic violence case?

Do you know how many territories were captured and forcefully taken by Muhammad during wars was that also the same case as this?

Come on man use your brain
Ok. I understand...this means that you know nothing about this Palestine-Israel territory matter, also...and as usual u have started making irrelevant and baseless comparison, again... My humble request is, please 1st have some ground knowledge on any matter b4 commenting thereon..I dont know about you but it might help others saving their time... i am not here for any baseless argument...regards

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ok. I understand...this means that you know nothing about this Palestine-Israel territory matter, also...and as usual u have started making irrelevant and baseless comparison, again... My humble request is, please 1st have some ground knowledge on any matter b4 commenting thereon..I dont know about you but it might help others saving their time... i am not here for any baseless argument...regards

I know more than you. UN divided the land between Israel and Palestine in 1948, then Arab nations attacked Israel and Israel captured territory from them. In 1955 Israel captured Sinai from Egypt then returned and then in 1967 Israel captured Golan from Syria, Gaza and Sinai from Egypt and Westbank and Jerusalem from Jordan.

You run out of answers and then you attack people personally that they do not have knowledge. The truth is you yourself have no knowledge thats why you cannot answer the points I have raised with logic. Stop comparing military conflict with domestic disputes.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know more than you. UN divided the land between Israel and Palestine in 1948, then Arab nations attacked Israel and Israel captured territory from them. In 1955 Israel captured Sinai from Egypt then returned and then in 1967 Israel captured Golan from Syria, Gaza and Sinai from Egypt and Westbank and Jerusalem from Jordan.

You run out of answers and then you attack people personally that they do not have knowledge. The truth is you yourself have no knowledge thats why you cannot answer the points I have raised with logic. Stop comparing military conflict with domestic disputes.
hmmmm...you start from point of your convenience...what happened before that...what is the real issue/matter...why arabs attacked Israel??? the answer lies in these...UN solution was a part of problem not resolve...

Vitamin_C

hmmmm...you start from point of your convenience...what happened before that...what is the real issue/matter...why arabs attacked Israel??? the answer lies in these...UN solution was a part of problem not resolve...

That’s what’s relavent to the conflict. Arabs want Israel to go back to 1967 borders and Israel says if they go back to 1967 then after that Arabs will ask for 1948 and after that they will ask for all of Israel. That’s why they are holding territory in exchange for peace and as a buffer that their actual territory will stay with them.

Hamas does not recognize Israel and will continue doing terrorist attacks. But Israeli military is much stronger that’s why there is bound to be casualties.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
That’s what’s relavent to the conflict. Arabs want Israel to go back to 1967 borders and Israel says if they go back to 1967 then after that Arabs will ask for 1948 and after that they will ask for all of Israel. That’s why they are holding territory in exchange for peace and as a buffer that their actual territory will stay with them.

Hamas does not recognize Israel and will continue doing terrorist attacks. But Israeli military is much stronger that’s why there is bound to be casualties.
Nope...the point is not what Israel or Arabs wants or doing...the point is what is the factual position of Palestine matter?...

Vitamin_C

The factual position is that Israel has Arabs by the balls and there is nothing they can do about it now. They got a chance in 1948 to make a State in Palestine they decided to go to war with Israel and lost.

Theb again after 1948 they had Gaza, Jerusalem and West Bank for 20 years and they never made a Palestinian State. And never recognized Israel.

There is a thing called taking responsibility for your actions. Instead of recognizing state of Israel and Palestine, Arabs decided to go to war and they lost, now they are facing the consequences of their decisions and actions while Israel benefited.

Even now Arabs have a chance to try for peace but instead they are sending rockets from Gaza, barricading Al Aqsa mosque with weapons and shooting up police stations in Israel. They will get result of that very soon.

I think Israelis are very reasonable people and they have been very lenient with Palestinians they even returned Sinai to Egypt for peace, if Arabs approach them with sincerity they will return some of the lands in exchange for peace but unfortunately Arabs still don’t recognize Israel and their right to live, they still chose war and so they have to take responsibility for their decision and they will keep losing more land to Israel.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
The factual position is that Israel has Arabs by the balls and there is nothing they can do about it now. They got a chance in 1948 to make a State in Palestine they decided to go to war with Israel and lost.

Theb again after 1948 they had Gaza, Jerusalem and West Bank for 20 years and they never made a Palestinian State. And never recognized Israel.

There is a thing called taking responsibility for your actions. Instead of recognizing state of Israel and Palestine, Arabs decided to go to war and they lost, now they are facing the consequences of their decisions and actions while Israel benefited.

Even now Arabs have a chance to try for peace but instead they are sending rockets from Gaza, barricading Al Aqsa mosque with weapons and shooting up police stations in Israel. They will get result of that very soon.

I think Israelis are very reasonable people and they have been very lenient with Palestinians they even returned Sinai to Egypt for peace, if Arabs approach them with sincerity they will return some of the lands in exchange for peace but unfortunately Arabs still don’t recognize Israel and their right to live, they still chose war and so they have to take responsibility for their decision and they will keep losing more land to Israel.
nope that's not the case...that why i told you to 1st obtain understanding then give statements...

Vitamin_C

nope that's not the case...that why i told you to 1st obtain understanding then give statements...

Yes that is the case. Those are facts on ground. I am putting links below so you can study the events I mentioned because it’s clear you don’t even have basic knowledge of this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War

Walking Dead

پاکستانیوں کو یہ بھی پتہ نہیں کہ جن فلسطینیوں کے لیے انہوں نے اسرائیل دشمنی پال رکھی ہے اور دن رات سوشل میڈیا پر ان کے لعنت کرتے ہیں ... ان فلسطینیوں کو جنرل ضیا اردن میں بھیڑ بکریوں کی طرح قتل کرکے پاکستان کے اقتدار پر قبضہ کیا تھا ... اس وقت تو کسی نے شور نہیں ڈالا اور ضیاء کے اس کارنامے کی وجہ سے اردن کے شاہ حسین نے اس کے آرمی چیف بننے کی بھٹو کو سفارش بھی کی تھی. یہ ان دنوں کی بات جب بھٹو نیا نیا عربوں کے عشق میں گفتار ہوا تھا

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes that is the case. Those are facts on ground. I am putting links below so you can study the events I mentioned because it’s clear you don’t even have basic knowledge of this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War

No these are not main reasons...a simplified narration is attached for correction..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcKIjwiQgok
rest is after math...

Vitamin_C

No these are not main reasons...a simplified narration is attached for correction..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcKIjwiQgok
rest is after math...

Thats not history thats a propoganda by Turkish owned channel called TRT. Read real history books.