Is The Quran Incomplete without Hadith?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If you had half a living grey cell I might have given it a shot, since obviously you need special talent to have so much fail in just two sentences but no, you are beyond learning anything now, that last living grey cell you had those bhaand mullahs brainwashed it out of you. You are too much of a pest and already wasted too of much off my time already. So bugger off for today, until the next time I'm in mood for some comic relief adios.
Jani Joker is in pain...

arifkarim

And to follow the prophets dietary regime of how many times he ate, how many dates he broke his fast with or what side did he sleep on, so on and so forth. Is really inconsequential and does nothing but take away from the message of god which is in the Quran and not in the Prophets daily life routine.
??????

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Messengers only duty was to deliver Allah's message which was the Quran and establish Islam in the region outside of that he did not did not give any additional commands of his own. And to follow the prophets dietary regime of how many times he ate, how many dates he broke his fast with or what side did he sleep on, so on and so forth. Is really inconsequential and does nothing but take away from the message of god which is in the Quran and not in the Prophets daily life routine.

What we have done and specially in our desi lands, we have made our religion around the Prophet based on unverified and dubious claims from the hadith. What we haven't done is adopt the actual religion which was given to us in the Quran.

Islam specially in the asian subcontinent is now relegated to dogmatic rituals.

G shalwar kitni choti honi chaiye, dardhi kitni lambi honi chaiye, topi kaisay pheni hai, musallah khali nahi hona chaiye us pe shaitan aa ke bhait jata hai etc etc etc
it shows nothing but ur ignorance towards Islam....
enjoy ur life......stop bothering n stop boring us with ur lengthy but useless n crappy lectures. ..let these Muslims follow quran wa sunnah ....
n u follow ur abu lanat....
oh.... u seems to b a rebellious type even to ur abu lanat ... bcz.....no matter how much of a zandeeq he is... but h teaches n preaches about prayers.... which h learned from ahadis.... tata... he is also a hypocrite like u...

Wake up Pak

Something to ponder upon!

31:6 ‏وَمِنَ ٱلنَّاسِ مَن يَشْتَرِى لَهْوَ ٱلْحَدِيثِ لِيُضِلَّ عَن سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍۢ وَيَتَّخِذَهَا هُزُوًا ۚ أُو۟لَٓئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌۭ مُّهِينٌۭ ‎

31:6 And of the people is he who buys the amusement of speech (HADEETH) to mislead [others] from the way of Allah without knowledge and who takes it in ridicule. Those will have a humiliating punishment.

Wake up Pak

Is The Quran Incomplete without Hadith?​

No one answered my question instead issued religious edicts (fatwas) of me being a non-Muslim, kafir, and a murtad, etc.
It really does not bother me what you think of me but, the unfortunate thing is that no one comes up with a valid argument.
This is the problem with Muslims that they do not think rationally or logically but they get hyper if something is beyond their traditional beiefs.
I can guarantee that majority of the Muslims have not read the Quran with the understanding of its meaning let alone the ahadeeth.

25:33 ‏وَلَا يَأْتُونَكَ بِمَثَلٍ إِلَّا جِئْنَكَ بِٱلْحَقِّ وَأَحْسَنَ تَفْسِيرًا

25:33 And they do not come to you with an argument except that We bring you the truth and the best explanation.

Wake up Pak

25:30 And the Messenger will say, "O my Lord! These are my people, the ones who had disabled and made this Qur'an of no account."

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

ویسے آپ کے دوسرے بادشاہ نے بھی تو یہی کہا تھا کہ قرآن کافی ہے پھر اس میں اور ان منکر حدیث میں کیا فرق ہوا ؟
آپ کے ابا و اجداد کو سوجھ جاتا تو حضرت علی سےپوچھ لیتے۔ آپ کو یہ نقطہ کس تھڑے باز نے سمجھایا!۔

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
ts_rana do you pay Chanda by free will or by force?

مومن کی تعریف قرآن کی پہلی آیات میں ہے ، جیسا کہ وہ لوگ جو غیب پر ایمان رکھتے ہیں ، اور نماز قائم کرتے ہیں اور جو ہم نے (یعنی اللہ نے ) انہیں رزق دیا اس میں سے خرچ کرتے ہیں ۔ ہر احمدی اسی یقین کے ساتھ چندہ دیتا ہے اور اس میں کوئی جبر نہیں ہے۔

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
Hmm so wudu, namaz, hajj are pillars of Islam but how to do that is told to us by Prophet ( PBUH) 1400yrs ago. So if it’s illogical to follow ppl who lived 1200yrs ago so do you find any new ways to perform these rituals? Prophet act according to Quran, he did what is written in Quran, he told us what is written in Quran, he forbids us what is forbidden in Quran.
read my previous conversation! hadith and sunnah are not the same.

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

آپ کے ابا و اجداد کو سوجھ جاتا تو حضرت علی سےپوچھ لیتے۔ آپ کو یہ نقطہ کس تھڑے باز نے سمجھایا!۔

یقینا اس منکر حدیث اور آپ کے بادشاہ میں کوئی فرق نہیں ہوا

ویسے فرق تو آپ میں اور مریم نواز میں بھی کچھ نہیں ، وہ بھی چوری کا حساب دینے کی بجائے پوچھنے والے پر حملہ آور ہوتی ہے اور آپ بھی

. . . . . .

آپ کے ہاں حدیث پائی جاتی ہے کہ جس صحابی کا بھی راستہ اختیار کرو درست ہے ، اس حساب سے تو یہ تھریڈ سٹارٹر بھی جنتی ہوا

عؔلی خان

MPA (400+ posts)

Is The Quran Incomplete without Hadith?​

No one answered my question instead issued religious edicts (fatwas) of me being a non-Muslim, kafir, and a murtad, etc.
It really does not bother me what you think of me but, the unfortunate thing is that no one comes up with a valid argument.
This is the problem with Muslims that they do not think rationally or logically but they get hyper if something is beyond their traditional beiefs.
I can guarantee that majority of the Muslims have not read the Quran with the understanding of its meaning let alone the ahadeeth.

25:33 ‏وَلَا يَأْتُونَكَ بِمَثَلٍ إِلَّا جِئْنَكَ بِٱلْحَقِّ وَأَحْسَنَ تَفْسِيرًا

25:33 And they do not come to you with an argument except that We bring you the truth and the best explanation.

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

یقینا اس منکر حدیث اور آپ کے بادشاہ میں کوئی فرق نہیں ہوا

ویسے فرق تو آپ میں اور مریم نواز میں بھی کچھ نہیں ، وہ بھی چوری کا حساب دینے کی بجائے پوچھنے والے پر حملہ آور ہوتی ہے اور آپ بھی

. . . . . .

آپ کے ہاں حدیث پائی جاتی ہے کہ جس صحابی کا بھی راستہ اختیار کرو درست ہے ، اس حساب سے تو یہ تھریڈ سٹارٹر بھی جنتی ہوا
اپ کے امام نا معلوم کے علمی خزانے سے میں سے اقتباسات۔

حضرت علی بھی صحابہ رسول ہی ہیں، لیکن آپ ان کی پیروکاری کہاں کرتے ہیں۔