Is The Quran Incomplete without Hadith?

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

قرآن مکمل ہے، منکرین حدیث ان کے خناس کو درست ثابت کرنے کے چکر میں انکار قرآن بھی کر دیتے ہیں۔

ویسے آپ کے دوسرے بادشاہ نے بھی تو یہی کہا تھا کہ قرآن کافی ہے پھر اس میں اور ان منکر حدیث میں کیا فرق ہوا ؟

jani1

Yes, you are right, but you never know, maybe somebody who is lurking in the shadows will read it and might tingle his or her "spidey senses"

This is SOOOO true. Today so many people, specially youngsters are leaving Islam because of this hadith derived mullah produced Islam, with so many non sensical rules and regulations, dogma and weird practices is totally illogical to them and they right so deduce that this cannot be the religion of God.

Specially since the Quran itself testifies multiple times, that it is complete, it is clear and does not need any outside help. Yet we have over 50 compilations of hadith ( not books, many compilations consist of many volumes ) and just one Quran. That means majority of Gods message is not in the one Quran but rather all these hadith. Just doesn't make any sense if one bothers to ponder.

Islam is SO simple and easy to follow. It barely even takes any effort. In a nutshell it tells you to believe in one God, Allah s.w.t, the day of judgement, his message, his prophets, follow few simple rules and basically be a good decent human being who treats other with respect and dignity and takes care for his creations basically not be a d!ck.

As I mentioned before, one of the major reasons people are leaving Islam. Look up any of these well known ex-Muslims and majority of the reason why they left Islam was because of what was shoved down their throat as Islam was actually mullah created derived from hadith Islam. Majority of their objections if not all are from the hadith.

And the sad fact is these mullahs are more than happy to throw the Quran and the prophet under the bus for the sake of their hadith. Just check out the whole list of videos posted in this very thread of these big bearded men.

I think secretly they all know if today people start seeing hadith for what it actually is, they will very soon be out of a job.

This is also very true. What was said and done by the Prophet was for that person in that time if that hadith is true in the first place.

Hopefully if nothing else someone in the background has read this thread and has the wheels inside his head turning.
hahahahaha,,, you must be dancing.....
finally found some one in millions.. who read ur life story.....
I am sure u gona make him run away ... by all these loooooooong boring n pathetic lectures of yours....
my advise. find a good psychologist or at least take some rest from internet before its too late.

There is only 1

یعنی آپ بھی اپنی مچھلی تلنے آگئے۔۔۔ بھئی بحث آپ سے نہی ہورہی۔۔

سر جی ! اس منکر حدیث تھریڈ سٹارٹر کو ڈھبر دہوس کرنا کوئی مشکل نہیں ، آپ اس سے کسی بھی آیت کی تفسیر پوچھ لیں یہ ادھر ہی دھڑکی لگا جائے گا ، انصاری صاحب نے بھی اسے دلیلی پھینٹا کئی بار لگایا ہے
. . . . . .
اس لئے چھوڑیں اس کو . . . . اس کے پلے ککھ نئیں
میرا سوال جائز اور معقول ہے اس کا جواب دیں اگر ممکن ہو تو

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
hahahahaha,,, you must be dancing.....
finally found some one in millions.. who read ur life story.....
I am sure u gona make him run away ... by all these loooooooong boring n pathetic lectures of yours....
my advise. find a good psychologist or at least take some rest from internet before its too late.
Dude, spare me your infantile rantings, go do what you know best, post some more weird moulvi videos because it vividly clear you are incapable of any rational thought, hell you can hardly put together a sentence which makes any sense or is not riddled with infinite mistakes, let alone have some kind of meaningful discussion.

jani1

سر جی ! اس منکر حدیث تھریڈ سٹارٹر کو ڈھبر دہوس کرنا کوئی مشکل نہیں ، آپ اس سے کسی بھی آیت کی تفسیر پوچھ لیں یہ ادھر ہی دھڑکی لگا جائے گا ، انصاری صاحب نے بھی اسے دلیلی پھینٹا کئی بار لگایا ہے
. . . . . .
اس لئے چھوڑیں اس کو . . . . اس کے پلے ککھ نئیں
میرا سوال جائز اور معقول ہے اس کا جواب دیں اگر ممکن ہو تو
اسے کسی قسم کی دلیل کی بھی ضرورت نہیں۔۔ نہ یہ کسی تفسیر کو مانتا ہے۔۔ بقول اس کے اسے سب پتہ ہے

آپ سے بحث نہیں چل رہی یہاں۔۔​

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro you did not have to write this long essay, people who read it completely will be the ones who most likely agree with you as it is logical but people who disagree will not even read this long as they are not in the habit of doing the minimum amount of research effort, you know, it is hard!
I stopped considering hadith as primary Islam but just history in my teens because I used simple logic.
In my case I had a thought experiment, you see Allah has created this universe with physical logic and that is why from a quantum particle to a black hole and to a galaxy, they are bound by those logics. In the same way, we can assume that however, God's own 'self' is unknowable and beyond our reasoning but his creation is all under a logical system. so in principle if Quran is a message from that God to men, then this book should not contain any illogical aspect (assuming the initial ontological faith-based paradigm step and accepting it as a premise).
That was the law of Allah in the case of those who lived before and there will never be any change in the law of Allah. (Surah al-Ahzab, 33:63)
As I was an agnostic at that time I tried to find any illogical idea in Quran but until today I have been unable to find anything. It was enough for me to regain my faith but I also become wary of hadith and people who think hadith are the primary canon of Islam as it contains so many illogical aspects that many times it contradicts the basic logic of the Quran itself.

The strongest argument for a quranic reading of the religion is simply the fact that if there were more rules and information necessary for complete Islamic life until the end of time, Allah could have simply included all of those suras in his book, why would a logical God take chances with the fallible human tradition of hadiths. On the other hand, we know that God has provided everything that was needed in Quran but it seems beautifully logical that God wanted to set the basic rules for humanity by this book and then allow humanity to, if necessary, interpret the book accordingly to the new challenges of their time. Hadith is by its nature, is stuck in its time and that is why it is illogical to follow the conjecture of people who lived 1200 years ago.
Hmm so wudu, namaz, hajj are pillars of Islam but how to do that is told to us by Prophet ( PBUH) 1400yrs ago. So if it’s illogical to follow ppl who lived 1200yrs ago so do you find any new ways to perform these rituals? Prophet act according to Quran, he did what is written in Quran, he told us what is written in Quran, he forbids us what is forbidden in Quran.

jani1

Dude, spare me your infantile rantings, go do what you know best, post some more weird moulvi videos because it vividly clear you are incapable of any rational thought, hell you can hardly put together a sentence which makes any sense or is not riddled with infinite mistakes, let alone have some kind of meaningful discussion.
OK... kalay angraiz... now u wana teach me english.... sorry I will pass....
remember my advise; find a good psychologist or at least take some rest from internet before its too late....

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
OK... kalay angraiz... now u wana teach me english.... sorry I will pass....
remember my advise; find a good psychologist or at least take some rest from internet before its too late....
If you had half a living grey cell I might have given it a shot, since obviously you need special talent to have so much fail in just two sentences but no, you are beyond learning anything now, that last living grey cell you had those bhaand mullahs brainwashed it out of you. You are too much of a pest and already wasted too of much off my time already. So bugger off for today, until the next time I'm in mood for some comic relief adios.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Hmm so wudu, namaz, hajj are pillars of Islam but how to do that is told to us by Prophet ( PBUH) 1400yrs ago
find me one, just one, out of the almost 2 billion Muslims who has learnt how to pray step by step all five times, just by reading the hadith with no outside help and be kind enough to quote those hadith as well. Thanks.
The Messengers only duty was to deliver Allah's message which was the Quran and establish Islam in the region outside of that he did not did not give any additional commands of his own. And to follow the prophets dietary regime of how many times he ate, how many dates he broke his fast with or what side did he sleep on, so on and so forth. Is really inconsequential and does nothing but take away from the message of god which is in the Quran and not in the Prophets daily life routine.

What we have done and specially in our desi lands, we have made our religion around the Prophet based on unverified and dubious claims from the hadith. What we haven't done is adopt the actual religion which was given to us in the Quran.

Islam specially in the asian subcontinent is now relegated to dogmatic rituals.

G shalwar kitni choti honi chaiye, dardhi kitni lambi honi chaiye, topi kaisay pheni hai, musallah khali nahi hona chaiye us pe shaitan aa ke bhait jata hai etc etc etc