Is there a possibility of transferring the killers to Sri Lanka for trial?

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's an awkward question, I agree. But I want to know if there is a provision in our law to send the accused to Sri Lanka for trial and to complete their sentences (even if they lead to death of some)?

I am asking this question because I have no trust on our state and judiciary and I consider them incapable of completing the trial due to pressure from certain quarters. In fact, I very much believe that most of the people will be freed by the judges, because they lack balls, and will succumb to the threats from Tehreek e Labbaik. I also suspect that the government might bow down again and release the killers. Even if government doesn't release them, our judiciary definitely will.

Sri Lanka is our one of the very few friends, and this act of ours might win us some respect back. There will be no money or influence involved, no lovers of TLP who have soft corner for these criminals will be there in the courts. We will hear quite a bit of oinking of our bitch kinda judges, and maybe media.. Fazlu diesel will also wreck a little bit of havoc on a certain street for a few days, but it will send a very good message to the world.. that Pakistan is no more an appeaser of religious terrorists, and that Pakistan cares for its friends.

Another thing, there should be a "Go Fund Me" type campaign from Pakistanis to donate generously to the family members of the deceased. I suspect govt. of Pakistan is in no mood to pay any money.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
چودہ بندے جو صاف نظر آرہے ہیں انکو تو پھانسی دے کر ان کی لا شیں سرا لنکا کے حوالے کردیں تاکہ وہ اسی طرح اپنی روڈ پر ان مردودوں کی ناپاک لاشوں کو جلا دیں جیسے ان حرام زادوں نے جلایا باقیوں کو زندہ ان کے حوالے کردو یہ حرام زادے ناپاک لوگ ہیں دہشت گرد قاتل

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
I tried to search the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime website and found the below doc. It talks about an agreement between two sovereign states on the transfer of prisoners only, that too if the prisoner agrees.

But my problem is our judiciary tbh.. I don't see a fair trial.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
I believe they will be freed regardless because our laws have some stupid provisions such as Toauheen-e-Risalat, Toauheen-e-Sahaba, Toauheen-e-Muqadassa.
This is not the fault of judges that such laws exist but lawmakers should be taken to the task.

Please note I am not defending these jungli judges they are very corrupt but even a very fair judge will set them free because we have toxic laws

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
چودہ بندے جو صاف نظر آرہے ہیں انکو تو پھانسی دے کر ان کی لا شیں سرا لنکا کے حوالے کردیں تاکہ وہ اسی طرح اپنی روڈ پر ان مردودوں کی ناپاک لاشوں کو جلا دیں جیسے ان حرام زادوں نے جلایا باقیوں کو زندہ ان کے حوالے کردو یہ حرام زادے ناپاک لوگ ہیں دہشت گرد قاتل
Not happening.

After a few days, the pressure will start to affect the judges and we know more than enough about them, how they lack two important things in the sack down there.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe they will be freed regardless because our laws have some stupid provisions such as Toauheen-e-Risalat, Toauheen-e-Sahaba, Toauheen-e-Muqadassa.
This is not the fault of judges that such laws exist but lawmakers should be taken to the task.

Please note I am not defending these jungli judges they are very corrupt but even a very fair judge will set them free because we have toxic laws
Yup.. that's another reason that the accused (at least those whose faces are clear) should be sent to Sri Lanka for a speedy unbiased trial. The most we should do is to send some useless lawyers to defend them.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am not in favor of hanging these people. Rather, they should be shot with a cannon and these scenes should be televised live.

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
It's an awkward question, I agree. But I want to know if there is a provision in our law to send the accused to Sri Lanka for trial and to complete their sentences (even if they lead to death of some)?

I am asking this question because I have no trust on our state and judiciary and I consider them incapable of completing the trial due to pressure from certain quarters. In fact, I very much believe that most of the people will be freed by the judges, because they lack balls, and will succumb to the threats from Tehreek e Labbaik. I also suspect that the government might bow down again and release the killers. Even if government doesn't release them, our judiciary definitely will.

Sri Lanka is our one of the very few friends, and this act of ours might win us some respect back. There will be no money or influence involved, no lovers of TLP who have soft corner for these criminals will be there in the courts. We will hear quite a bit of oinking of our bitch kinda judges, and maybe media.. Fazlu diesel will also wreck a little bit of havoc on a certain street for a few days, but it will send a very good message to the world.. that Pakistan is no more an appeaser of religious terrorists, and that Pakistan cares for its friends.

Another thing, there should be a "Go Fund Me" type campaign from Pakistanis to donate generously to the family members of the deceased. I suspect govt. of Pakistan is in no mood to pay any money.
asal Ghustakh to yea he loog hain , waisay yea sawal maray demag main bhe aaya tha, i would say , at least un ky ghar waoon or Sri Lankan high commission ky samnay to saza dain, or very quickly, 5-10 saal baad saza dyny ka koi faida nahi

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Yup.. that's another reason that the accused (at least those whose faces are clear) should be sent to Sri Lanka for a speedy unbiased trial. The most we should do is to send some useless lawyers to defend them.
آپ کا مطلب ہے آفریدی اور علی احمد خرد برد سپرنگ والی باندری کو ڈیفنس لائیر کے طور پر بھیج دیا جائے

home!

Councller (250+ posts)
Impossible unless there is an agreement of transfer of criminals and it will prolong the justice process.

Don't forget few months back in Sri Lanka hundreds of Muslims were killed including Pakistani migrants (Adamidis) by Buddhist extremists. I don't understand why Pakistanis are so apologetic. A crime happened, punish the criminals as per law of land and finish. \

Why there is so much hype? In India on an average every day one Muslim is lynched and there are so many deadly hate crimes against minorities around the world no PM or leader or media make such hue and cry like in Pakistan. Why Pakistani always put their pants down and start yelling Look, look how ugly we are?

When such gruesome news appears on media across the world, which person of company make investment or visit Pakistan.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)

Siri Lanka has the same problem corrupt judges like Indians, Bangladeshi's. Inseatd of sending your criminals abroad why not just give Imran Khan Presidential system so he can reform and fix institutions. Plus when you send your mess to other countries to sort out they will call you Banana republic not Pakistan. The Problem With Pakistan it never had any proper leaders since 1960,s Ayub time. So all institutions are corrupt and damaged specially Since Ppp and pmln came to power. Look at alll PDM followers all Uneducated, poverty and highly corrupt like there corrupt leaders. Lying, cheating, fake videos, fake reporters and gangsters is there life style.

Last edited:

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)

If Pmln and Ppp would have reformed instead of looting past 40 years then Pakistan wouldn't be in this mess. Also there followers are corrupt defend there leaders like mad dogs.