Is there any cure for this ignorance??? (کیا اس جہالت کا کوئی علاج ہے ؟؟؟)

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Try doing this in USA and the owner will shoot you dead for trespassing.
What is your proof that the Land in question was not owned by Government? Watch the video, the mob is destroying the plants in a very hasty way as if they are scared of Law enforcement. Secondly, if we assume that tree were planted in non-Government Land than there was no need of gathering so many workers. It could be done by handful of people. After all those were just plants not fire that you have to use full force to stop spread of it. This proved that it was an act of vandalism. Thirdly, if , for example, trees were planted on a barren land, (it is obvious that the land was barren otherwise they would have stopped the planters at the time of planting), and if I am legal owner of the land than I would not worry too much until I actually need the Land for cultivation or for construction. I could have cut the trees at that time.

All of the above factors proves that this act was actually act of vandalism.

آپ کے پاس کیا ثبوت ہے کہ زیربحث زمین حکومت کی ملکیت نہیں تھی؟ ویڈیو دیکھیں ، ہجوم بہت جلد بازی سے پودوں کو تباہ کررہا ہے گویا وہ قانون کے نفاذ سے خوفزدہ ہیں۔ دوم ، اگر ہم فرض کریں کہ درخت غیر سرکاری زمین میں لگائے گئے تھے تو اتنے کارکنوں کو جمع کرنے کی ضرورت نہیں تھی۔ یہ مٹھی بھر لوگوں کی مدد سے ہوسکتا ہے۔ اس کے علاوہ وہاں پودوں کی وجہ سے کوئی آگ نہیں لگ رہی تھی کہ آپ کو اس کا پھیلاؤ روکنے کے لئے پوری طاقت کا استعمال کرنا پڑے۔ اس سے یہ ثابت ہوا کہ یہ توڑ پھوڑ کا ایک فعل تھا۔ تیسرا ، اگر ، مثال کے طور پر ، ایک بنجر زمین پر درخت لگائے گئے تھے ، (یہ ظاہر ہے کہ زمین بنجر تھی ورنہ وہ پودے لگانے کے وقت پودے لگانے والوں کو روک دیا جاتا ) ، اور اگر میں اس زمین کا قانونی مالک ہوں تو مجھ سے زیادہ پریشانہونے کی زیادہ ضرورت نہیں جب تک کہ مجھے کاشت کے لئے یا تعمیر کے لئے زمین کی ضرورت ہو۔ میں اس وقت درختوں کو کاٹ سکتا تھا۔

mhafeez

It was an attempt of land grabbing by PTI MNA who wanted the forest department to plant trees at someone’s property without his consent. Before posting videos check facts

mhafeez

And this land belonged to this huge mob? If the actual property owner had issues I would understand, this entire paltan of junglees I don't get?

And even then they could have just taken out the trees and planted them somewhere else, if nothing else swab hi kama lete or at the very least return them. What was the point in this hooliganism and destroying the saplings????

This is what is called jahalat.

ہمارے گاؤں میں ایسی کئی جگہیں ہیں جو پوری برادری کی ملکیت ہیں ، ایسی جگہیں چراگاہ کے طور پر استعمال ہوتی ہیں ، وہاں ہم کسی کو گھسنے نہیں دیتے

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
This land was not govt property . Neither did they purchased land. I would do the same thing if someone comes outta nowhere and starts planting trees on my private property.

But WHY would you do it?

Why- when you could allow them to grow up and remove, cut them later

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
ہمارے گاؤں میں ایسی کئی جگہیں ہیں جو پوری برادری کی ملکیت ہیں ، ایسی جگہیں چراگاہ کے طور پر استعمال ہوتی ہیں ، وہاں ہم کسی کو گھسنے نہیں دیتے

If you look at the video, it's totally dry and barren. You won't be able to get any fodder for your cattle, so stop exaggeration!

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
It was an attempt of land grabbing by PTI MNA who wanted the forest department to plant trees at someone’s property without his consent. Before posting videos check facts

I read that. Totally media made up. These are scores of barren neutral barren dry patches across the tribal belts. They should be by default govt - owned. Government has jurisdiction

mhafeez

If you look at the video, it's totally dry and barren. You won't be able to get any fodder for your cattle, so stop exaggeration!

That is why there are strong chances that this land would belong to many people. It may not be divided for generations.

jani1

ڈیزل اینڈ گشتین الائنس۔۔
مگر۔۔
تصویر کا دوسرا رُخ۔۔
117399438_3389214827784773_3881314477779178229_n.jpg

Last edited:

The Untouchable

MPA (400+ posts)
Having political differences is one thing, but why would any sane person destroy trees which benefit humanity and earth, regardless of who planted them?

Me and you don't see eye to eye politically but if you came and cleaned my street and planted nice trees I would be an idiot of the highest order to go trash those trees and throw garbage on the my street and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do the same if roles were reversed.

So destroying trees is absolutely absurd.
You know human is also a kind of animal and can become even worse then carnival animals what can you expect from these human being animals.
Give them a plate of biryani and you can take out what ever you desire long march or dharna and burn ptv building.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You know human is also a kind of animal and can become even worse then carnival animals what can you expect from these human being animals.
Give them a plate of biryani and you can take out what ever you desire long march or dharna and burn ptv building.
Or attack the Supreme court, sell their votes so on and so forth.

Phenku

Voter (50+ posts)
And this land belonged to this huge mob? If the actual property owner had issues I would understand, this entire paltan of junglees I don't get?

And even then they could have just taken out the trees and planted them somewhere else, if nothing else swab hi kama lete or at the very least return them. What was the point in this hooliganism and destroying the saplings????

This is what is called jahalat.

jajbati chutias do like this .