Is this signalling the end of Zardari?

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Many around the world has lost their crowns by uttering such words. Prime examples are Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi. Chavez is in the firing line all the time, because of uttering the same forbidden lines.

The demise of dollar, or anyone who brings this taboo subject in to the international forums is attacked viciously by the Americans. We know they can not dare attack Pakistan directly, therefore, I think Zardari could be removed or at least lost their support now after suggesting Iran and Pakistan dealing with imports and exports in their own respective currencies ditching the dollar. That's what Gaddafi wanted and working towards, for the Africans to trade using a gold standad Dinar and ditching dollar. Look where this desire took Gaddafi and Libyan people?

Has Zardari crossed the line for his own good? Can this be the good news for Pakistani people providing opportunity to get rid of corrupt Zardari, him losing his support of the Americans, main reason he has survived until now? Please comment.

3444.gif

canadian

Iran is a brotherly Country and can be very helpful if we have good trade relations with them.The offered to provide electricity to us but our Govt did dilly dalling and did nothing inspite of the fact that we are going thru worst electricity crisis.Our leaders will not do anything unless they get a nod from their masters.

molvirpg

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
In Pakistan, a leaf can not move without America (White House, State Department, CIA & Israel) wishing it. Only and only when the US will decide that his day is up, he will be gone. Who so ever will be chosen by the US, shall come into power by hook or crook (So called elections in Pakistan) and kept there until again the US decides his fate. Get it once and get it for all. Majority of Pakistani people are very, very, very, profoundly ignorant, and they cannot understand this.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
it is too early to suggest or predict anything about removal of Zardari Government as long as they are serving their masters in true spirit they do not remove anyone history tells us that they use puppets with strings either the puppet tried to felt to come out of its puppetry or their objectives were achieved they eliminate the rulers

bravo

Banned
zardari have no guts to do such thing!

Pakistan politician are not in position to challenge dollar supremacy!!

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Many around the world has lost their crowns by uttering such words. Prime examples are Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi. Chavez is in the firing line all the time, because of uttering the same forbidden lines.

...................................................................................................................................................................................[/IMG]

Dear Brother! Very smart observation :mash:. But I have some serious Questions:

1. Can a person of Zardari's wisdom and intellect issue such a statement of strategic importance?

2. Is their any Patriot Hawk in this government of Western stooges who has the balls to think on these lines?

3. Has Pak Army tied this ticking "Bomb" with his shin to get rid of him?

[MENTION=10206]abbasiali[/MENTION], [MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION], [MENTION=11978]Night_Hawk[/MENTION], [MENTION=9677]Night-Hawk[/MENTION], @Raaz, [MENTION=8825]gazoomartian[/MENTION], [MENTION=9841]faiza[/MENTION], [MENTION=11980]c4cheema[/MENTION], [MENTION=14028]elipst[/MENTION], @GeoG

khan_11

zardari have no guts to do such thing!

Pakistan politician are not in position to challenge dollar supremacy!!
I think that would not happened by this regime of liers and looter but if Zardari wants little bit future of his children in our beloved Pakistan then he should stand with the Irananian and only think and do something for our country then our generation would remember him, upto now he has done nothing for our countries.If would stand against the american regarding too much interference in our Pakistan then i hope IRAN AND CHINA would ready to overcome the crises of electric and gas shortage and other matters .If mr zardari you cant do that then tum per our tomhari aulad per ***** ho

bravo

Banned
I think that would not happened by this regime of liers and looter but if Zardari wants little bit future of his children in our beloved Pakistan then he should stand with the Irananian and only think and do something for our country then our generation would remember him, upto now he has done nothing for our countries.If would stand against the american regarding too much interference in our Pakistan then i hope IRAN AND CHINA would ready to overcome the crises of electric and gas shortage and other matters .If mr zardari you cant do that then tum per our tomhari aulad per ***** ho

Be rational!!No company can deal with iranese oil company in dollar!!Euro is banned too,india has to pay 12 billion$ oil dues to iran but no bank in europe,asia is ready to transfer euro to iran!!

All companies in the world are under strict sanction to trade with iran!!
India was forced to give rupee to iran;moreover iran doesnt buy much from india;so india-iran oil trade is suffering;How can pakistan afford to trade with iran one sided !!
Only china can trade with iran since iran buys lot of chinese goods!!

crankthskunk

Dear Brother! Very smart observation :mash:. But I have some serious Questions:

1. Can a person of Zardari's wisdom and intellect issue such a statement of strategic importance?

2. Is their any Patriot Hawk in this government of Western stooges who has the balls to think on these lines?

3. Has Pak Army tied this ticking "Bomb" with his shin to get rid of him?

@abbasiali , @canadian , @Night_Hawk , @Night-Hawk , @Raaz, @gazoomartian , @faiza , @c4cheema , @elipst , @GeoG

Look bro, I can perfectly understand the logic behind his statement, I wish the thief has the ba**s to go with this logic. it makes perfect sense, if Pakistan can deal with Iran and Saudi Arabia too in similar way, then our troubles both for oil imports and electricity production will be solved. As you know the problem is not that we don't have the capacity, but this corrupt government can not solve the problem of circular debt in electricity production cycle.

They are printing huge amount of money, if the rupees can be used for imports of oil, this means no inflationary pressure at home either from QE and oil and electricity troubles solved. So, I think he has gone their with someone's blessing and message i.e. the military. Probably realising India has done the similar payment, therefore, we also have a chance to do similar deal.

We export plenty of stuff to both Iran and Saudi Arabia, it may not cover all of the imports but even if its covers 50% it is a winning situation.

I hope we succeed doing this deal, but I doubt it is his brain child. We have to get out of Americans influence, there is no better time than now.

Last edited:

bravo

Banned
Look bro, I can perfectly understand the logic behind his statement, I wish the thief has the ba**s to go with this logic. it makes perfect sense, if Pakistan can deal with Iran and Saudi Arabia too in similar way, then our troubles both for oil imports and electricity production will be solved. As you know the problem is not that we don't have the capacity, but this corrupt government can not solve the problem of circular debt in electricity production cycle.

They are printing huge amount of money, if the rupees can be used for imports of oil, this means no inflationary pressure at home either from QE and oil and electricity troubles solved. So, I think he has gone their with someone's blessing and message i.e. the military. Probably realising India has done the similar payment, therefore, we also have a chance to do similar deal.

We export plenty of stuff to both Iran and Saudi Arabia, it may not cover all of the imports but even if its covers 50% it is a winning situation.

I hope we succeed doing this deal, but I doubt it is his brain child. We have to get out of Americans influence, there is no better time than now.
KARACHI - Pakistan's export to Iran suffered a dent, dropping by 37.5 percent during 2009-2010 in comparison with the last financial year. This slump was a result of the increase in import duty from 25 percent to 50 percent by the Iranian government. Iranian government had increased the ad valorem safeguard duty on import of various goods by 100 percent during 2009-2010. Pakistan's export, recorded at $360 million in 2008-2009, dwindled to around $225 million, sources said.
Though imports from Iran has increased by 12 percent as Islamabad imported goods worth $896.5 million from Tehran during the last financial year compared to import of $801.6 million in 2008-2009. However, sources said that "as Iran provides 90 days interest free differed payment facility on purchase of crude oil, Pakistan now imports almost 1/3 of its crude oil requirements from Iran while two years ag
o, Pakistan was importing only nine percent of its requirements from the neighboring country."

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011/02/exports-to-iran-drop-by-37-5pc/

i
ran is a country under sanction and pakistan too cant export much to iran barring agricultural products which cant cover up for oil import!!

Iran is allowed to invest in india using indian rupee but india surely has to fix this issue if it wants to be regional power!!indian company should come out of israel and american pressure and invest heavily in iran oil industry;iran is not going to be attacked in future;india has no problem with iran nuclear program;

crankthskunk

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011/02/exports-to-iran-drop-by-37-5pc/

i
ran is a country under sanction and pakistan too cant export much to iran barring agricultural products which cant cover up for oil import!!

Iran is allowed to invest in india using indian rupee but india surely has to fix this issue if it wants to be regional power!!indian company should come out of israel and american pressure and invest heavily in iran oil industry;iran is not going to be attacked in future;india has no problem with iran nuclear program;

I know it, and it is something which could be sorted out with Iran, including more of the raw material and food stuff exported to Iran rather than to the UAE and other gulf states, to recoup 50% of the oil imports costs from Iran through exports.

bravo

Banned
I know it, and it is something which could be sorted out with Iran, including more of the raw material and food stuff exported to Iran rather than to the UAE and other gulf states, to recoup 50% of the oil imports costs from Iran through exports.

you are right..iran is not able to get many buyers in market..it wont mind selling oil to stable country even if it gets the money in future!!

India buys 15% of iran oil export.i am not sure about pakistan!!Iran is not likely to demand anything from india!!
Armaco,the world largest oil producer has given weak signal that it can export india to any limit;iran wont like to lose 15% money !!Iran should be allowed to invest in india and it can be truly beneficial to india;but to me it doesnt seem to be truly working until india becomes truly independent !!

india needs usa ,western nations for a membership in NSG nuclear supplier group which is essential for its future;oil is not going to be sustainable and feasible after 10 years!!But i would wish india to increase trade with iran ;which can only happen if it first develops large scale electronics industry!
May be after 10 years ,india can be more independent and free to choose its best interests!!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2011/07/11/bloomberg1376-LO0I3M07SXKY01-5M0SGR9L8JTN4BPCDQ63OGPM85.DTL

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Is it the much awaited and longed for policy shift???? Is this shift still in the offing or somewhere around the corner??? I am feeling it so close. What is UR take?