Is this the right time to Liberate occupied Kashmir?

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Citizen X

Look son I can provide zillions of hadiths of the coming Ghazwa. Even the late Dr Israr Ahmed spoke about it many times but you will continue to refute it. Open your mind, it's time to act your age and mature up! Now you will say post some video's or something stupid like that. There are tons of them on youtube quoting hadiths. Problem here is Muslim's disagree on the authenticity of hadith's so we are back to square one jahill aadmi!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Citizen X

Look son I can provide zillions of hadiths of the coming Ghazwa. Even the late Dr Israr Ahmed spoke about it many times but you will continue to refute it. Open your mind, it's time to act your age and mature up! Now you will say post some video's or something stupid like that. There are tons of them on youtube quoting hadiths. Problem here is Muslim's disagree on the authenticity of hadith's so we are back to square one jahill aadmi!
Just shows how dumb you are I said bring me any hadith, any type of hadith even mawdu which means fabricated ignorant ass, there isn't even a fabricated hadith let alone sahih about Muslims countries joining Pakistan.

And you don't have to tell me how old you are, your drivel splattered all over this thread proves you can't be over the mental age of 6

Yeah so lets see that hadith.

Imranpak

Just shows how dumb you are I said bring me any hadith, any type of hadith even mawdu which means fabricated ignorant ass, there isn't even a fabricated hadith let alone sahih about Muslims countries joining Pakistan.

And you don't have to tell me how old you are, your drivel splattered all over this thread proves you can't be over the mental age of 6

Yeah so lets see that hadith.

You re blind as well as stupid. These video's that I provided contain the hadith's if you have the wisdom too understand it but you are just too thick to get it! There are many hadith's that Muslim people deny coz they don't suit their agenda like those on Ghazwa-E-Hind. I said there are hadiths on the Ghazwa, the joining of other armies are from other sources. You are incredibly immature for a man who claims to be 45, I assume you mean 45 days! Retard!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You re blind as well as stupid. These video's that I provided contain the hadith's if you have the wisdom too understand it but you are just too thick to get it! There are many hadith's that Muslim people deny coz they don't suit their agenda like those on Ghazwa-E-Hind. I said there are hadiths on the Ghazwa, the joining of other armies are from other sources. You are incredibly immature for a man who claims to be 45, I assume you mean 45 days! Retard!
Little boy don't give me videos. Give me references that anybody can look up. For example Sahih Bhukhari, Hadith 3276 so on and so forth. Not just mumbo jumbo from some video.

Imranpak

Little boy don't give me videos. Give me references that anybody can look up. For example Sahih Bhukhari, Hadith 3276 so on and so forth. Not just mumbo jumbo from some video.

Kid there are many references if you can read. Dr Israr has mentioned many in his speeches.