پاکستان کا میر کَن ٹُٹا، پراپرٹی ڈیلر ہے

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
خنزیر کے گوشت کو قیمے کی مشین میں ڈالو گے، تو
دوسری طرف سے خنزیر کا قیمہ نکلے گا
گائے، بکرے یا چکن کے گوشت کا قیمہ نہیں نکلے گا

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bad news for specualtors.....the LAANTI EX PM imran khan used to warn speculators but not do anything against them.....while Dar put speculators out of business for 4 years.....RUN to your neares tmoney changer next week as the dollar will be at 200 within 1 month.....

انقلاب

Bad news for specualtors.....the LAANTI EX PM imran khan used to warn speculators but not do anything against them.....while Dar put speculators out of business for 4 years.....RUN to your neares tmoney changer next week as the dollar will be at 200 within 1 month.....
And if it didn’t scale down to 200 within 1 month, I will offer to buy you for the same amount

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No, he didn't Kuttay Patwari. Dar threw money from state bank reserves to artificially control the dollar price, leading to country going bankrupt in 2018, if IMF had not helped Imran Khan govt from declaring default
449E9130-51D4-482B-AFC7-45D37BF6A0A8.jpeg
FBEB025F-040B-41FC-8F31-36D5F66F1C80.jpeg
220AF84C-B42D-481C-B559-676E7DB24B56.png
AA592F20-4884-4592-9BA3-2D0280E12589.jpeg

https://m.economictimes.com/news/in...es-at-bankruptcy/amp_articleshow/65399894.cms
https://www.thequint.com/amp/story/news/world/imran-khan-pakistan-bankrupt-loan-imf
https://wap.business-standard.com/a...an-s-economic-liabilities-118091200086_1.html

Geo Awan S Resilient Siberite Meme Shahid Abassi miafridi zaheer2003 Sohail Shuja

Last edited:

Siberite

خنزیر کے گوشت کو قیمے کی مشین میں ڈالو گے، تو
دوسری طرف سے خنزیر کا قیمہ نکلے گا
گائے، بکرے یا چکن کے گوشت کا قیمہ نہیں نکلے گا

لیکن حقائق تو یہ کہتے ہیں کہ قیمہ والی مشین میں ایک طرف سور کا گوشت ڈالنے کے بعد دوسری طرف سے توُ برآمد ھوا تھا ۔

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
And if it didn’t scale down to 200 within 1 month, I will offer to buy you for the same amoun
And if it didn’t scale down to 200 within 1 month, I will offer to buy you for the same amount
yes n when it does u will kiss my feet 200 times....the day Dar takes oath....within 7 days the rate will come down 10 rupees.....im a money changer btw....

انقلاب

Islamabadi1
Pathological haraamkhoors like you will continue to sell harami Sharif’s piss for snake oil through the remainder of your innominate and deplorable existence, or whatever shit you deem it to be.
Miftah ripped you of your livelihood…., motherfucker like Dar will make you put your sisters to work….. yet a compulsive co.ksucker like yourself will continue to go round and round in circles like a ventriloquist’s dummy.
Also you are not a money changer……, one lying bitch!

Last edited:

3rd_Umpire

لیکن حقائق تو یہ کہتے ہیں کہ قیمہ والی مشین میں ایک طرف سور کا گوشت ڈالنے کے بعد دوسری طرف سے توُ برآمد ھوا تھا ۔
ھئی شباشے، پھر تو تیری کُڑی کا وڈا نقصان ہو گیا ہے،،کیونکہ وہ روج اُس قیمے کے سیخ کباب بنا کر کھاتی رہی ہے

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thx for enlightning us we already know that so what nothing will happen

You are dealing with ibleeses they are very power-full

Pakistanis cannot do anything

and behind the scene they are again looting stealing with full bravery no shame

ukharna hae toe ukharloe type attitude

sadly only hope was our army and they themselves knowingly gifted back pakistan to them ubh allah hee hafiz.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dollar down by 5 rupees today already....even before Dar has arrived in Pakistan.....now get ready to lick my feet....i told u 10 rupees drop within 7 days of his taking oath and rate of 200 within 1 month of him taking oath.....get ready to kiss my feet munna

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Islamabadi1
Pathological haraamkhoors like you will continue to sell harami Sharif’s piss for snake oil through the remainder of your innominate and deplorable existence, or whatever shit you deem it to be.
Miftah ripped you of your livelihood…., motherfucker like Dar will make you put your sisters to work….. yet a compulsive co.ksucker like yourself will continue to go round and round in circles like a ventriloquist’s dummy.
Also you are not a money changer……, one lying bitch!
I dont knw about that but u can continue to eat my shit....

انقلاب

Dollar down by 5 rupees today already....even before Dar has arrived in Pakistan.....now get ready to lick my feet....i told u 10 rupees drop within 7 days of his taking oath and rate of 200 within 1 month of him taking oath.....get ready to kiss my feet munna
Yea haraamkhoor…..5 down today, 7 up tomorrow. Sell this bullshit to Ume-Hareem, who tried to sell us the same before. When it goes up tomorrow, which it will, you will have to lick my phallus.