ISI Chief's Appointment

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Something is not right. I believe that the distance between COAS and PM is getting wider each passing moment. If the appointment of ISI chief is the authority of PM, what's the reason COAS is objecting to that (if the news are true). And if the procedure allows COAS to appoint the chief, why Khan is showing stubbornness?

Both have made the excellent working relationship between them a laughing stock among thieves. Everyday, they are joking about the indecisiveness of the government over this appointment.

As I understand, it's PMs authority, if Bajwa doesn't accept it, either PM should send him home, or resign. In this tenure, establishment has already sent a snake who was in jail, despite enough warnings, but since COAS wanted extension at that time so badly, and needed support of the chor political party, the thief was allowed to escape the judicial system of Pakistan.

Before that, chors were pardoned for heinous crimes, such as Dawn Leaks, model town massacre, economic destruction etc. Volume 10, as I know (because my friend was part of the JIT), contains such material that when the judges read first few pages, they were stunned. Volume 10 was not opened on the instruction of the esteemed institution because there are simply so many sympathizers of shareef in that institution like kiyani (or their videos in compromised state might be with shareefs).

Those who launched Nawaz in late 80s are still the protectors of this chor family. I can't digest this fact to be honest. Any other person who had used the language of Maryam would have already been sent to the gallows by now, forget about volume 10 and dawn leaks. But the love for this chor family is simply an example of true love that never dies.

If things don't go in the right direction, IK should simply resign and let the two lovers enjoy their relationship for a few more years until Pakistan defaults and there's simply no money left to set aside for the defense expenditure. This is the only respectable way of leaving the office when an elected individual, who has no cases of corruption against him, decides to leave, let chors steer the country to the depths once again. Our people deserve American pithhus such as Shareefs, Diesel, Jali Bhuttos etc.

I was planning to go to Pakistan to invest in a hospitality business in northern areas.. Last year, after the incident of Yousuf Raza Gillani, I decided to not open Roshan Digital Account, this time, I have postponed my investment for an indefinite period. I don't want my hard earned money going into the accounts of chors.

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The thing is that ISI is not happy with Tarin as a FM and now Shahbaz is set to become next pm as both imran and maryam does not like this. That is why imran Khan wants to interview isi so that he supports his party but he does not that he is just messing with his political creator and godfather.
Lol desperateO

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
The thing is that ISI is not happy with Tarin as a FM and now Shahbaz is set to become next pm as both imran and maryam does not like this. That is why imran Khan wants to interview isi so that he supports his party but he does not that he is just messing with his political creator and godfather.
Since I am following Imran Khan from the beginning, I can tell you that a man who started a political party in mid 90s, and gradually targeted youth which constitutes his main voter base, he is not the creation of any institution.

You can say that for IJI and PPP though.. A man with 3-4 years of political struggle first becomes a minister, and then PM. This is exactly how "creation" looks like.

Khan spent 22 years before becoming a PM, and that too with enough seats to survive.. where he has to take help of parties to carry a hanged parliament. He won 0, then 1, then boycotted, then 37, and then over 150 seats to reach where he is right now.

So keep your flawed thoughts to yourself. I think people have enough brain to digest what's going on.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Something is not right. I believe that the distance between COAS and PM is getting wider each passing moment. If the appointment of ISI chief is the authority of PM, what's the reason COAS is objecting to that (if the news are true). And if the procedure allows COAS to appoint the chief, why Khan is showing stubbornness?

Both have made the excellent working relationship between them a laughing stock among thieves. Everyday, they are joking about the indecisiveness of the government over this appointment.

As I understand, it's PMs authority, if Bajwa doesn't accept it, either PM should send him home, or resign. In this tenure, establishment has already sent a snake who was in jail, despite enough warnings, but since COAS wanted extension at that time so badly, and needed support of the chor political party, the thief was allowed to escape the judicial system of Pakistan.

Before that, chors were pardoned for heinous crimes, such as Dawn Leaks, model town massacre, economic destruction etc. Volume 10, as I know (because my friend was part of the JIT), contains such material that when the judges read first few pages, they were stunned. Volume 10 was not opened on the instruction of the esteemed institution because there are simply so many sympathizers of shareef in that institution like kiyani (or their videos in compromised state might be with shareefs).

Those who launched Nawaz in late 80s are still the protectors of this chor family. I can't digest this fact to be honest. Any other person who had used the language of Maryam would have already been sent to the gallows by now, forget about volume 10 and dawn leaks. But the love for this chor family is simply an example of true love that never dies.

If things don't go in the right direction, IK should simply resign and let the two lovers enjoy their relationship for a few more years until Pakistan defaults and there's simply no money left to set aside for the defense expenditure. This is the only respectable way of leaving the office when an elected individual, who has no cases of corruption against him, decides to leave, let chors steer the country to the depths once again. Our people deserve American pithhus such as Shareefs, Diesel, Jali Bhuttos etc.

I was planning to go to Pakistan to invest in a hospitality business in northern areas.. Last year, after the incident of Yousuf Raza Gillani, I decided to not open Roshan Digital Account, this time, I have postponed my investment for an indefinite period. I don't want my hard earned money going into the accounts of chors.
Why should IK resign...Bringing Nawaz Family back to scene/system would be a disaster for Pakistan...that would be the last nail in our Nations coffin...Khan must fight for the Pakistan...i dont think COAS or PM are fool enough to fall into trap of our enemies outside and within by making this procedure hunch into a dispute...our media will try it best to do the job destruction, but sanity must prevail...

shafali

"۔۔۔ now Shahbaz is set to become next pm ۔۔۔"
بلی کو چھیچھڑوں کے خواب
?

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why should IK resign...Bringing Nawaz Family back to scene/system would be a disaster for Pakistan...that would be the last nail in our Nations coffin...Khan must fight for the Pakistan...i dont think COAS or PM are fool enough to fall into trap of our enemies outside and within by making this procedure hunch into a dispute...our media will try it best to do the job destruction, but sanity must prevail...
If what you are saying is true, that there's no problem between them, then why are people allowed to freely spread anarchy and are being rounded up? I think we have enough clauses that support action against anti army bullshit.

Something is not right..

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
And what's good in it that the biggest chor in the history of Pakistan is allowed to travel abroad and stay in the same property that's contested here?

With such concessions, I don't think Pakistan is destined to succeed.

LeanMean2

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah all the nation is begging you to invest in Pakistan, Mr Jeff Hidden Bezos. Bitch Imran Khan himself send Nawaz to London. Imrani monkeys whining all the time. F***ing losers.

Last edited:

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
what part of this you don't understand? Imran khan is going to pay for his Anti American Foreign Policy. Imran was brave and said no to giving American bases to USA. Now Pakistani Military, USA and opposition are all on the same page against Imran.

Sohail Shuja

Imran is right on this issue.
He might be right in principle, but he lacked in the methodology.

There had been many disagreements in the past as well, but things of this sort should not be made a public debate. This creates a herald in the public and the markets.... Damages the economy and the sentiments of the people get divided.

I personally think that the best way of doing it was to do it behind close doors and Fawad Ch and Dr. should have had their mouths shut.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
jahennum men jai hamen roti bijli pani gas dawa waghera chahiye
Sorry roti pani bijli gas dawa waghera ki zara qilat hay ….to aap ko bilkl nahin mil sakti…..
Now guess who is going to jahennum?……You my dear……Hahahaha ?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hahaha upset stomach?….Seeing shitty dreams again.?

Siberite

A selected bitch on a warpath with her selectors .... I have heard enough excuses of these PTI supporters , yet, none of them can digest and admit that their leader is stubborn incompetent ignorant . Just look at the Buzdar and think what on earth has brought him to the top ? Any skill, merit , quality ,anything ? But IK's stubbornness trying to make Waseem Akram out of this buffoon . Rest is history.