Islam: A religion of peace. With Quarnic and Hadith refrences.

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Stop discussing this and try to present the importance of education and peace in Musalmaan. The world knows Islam is the religion of peace, unfortunately what we hardly see is Muslim getting education and living united with peace..WORK ON THESE GROUND, MOVE FORWARD, DON'T JUST KEEP BEATING THE BUSH......please BE PRACTICAL DON'T JUST HAVE PRIDE IN THINGS THAT WE OWED ONCE OR WHAT OUR ANCESTORS DID, BE A ROLE MODEL AND EARN EVERY LOST VALUE OF ISLAM.

Stop discussing this and try to present the importance of education and peace in Musalmaan. The world knows Islam is the religion of peace, unfortunately what we hardly see is Muslim getting education and living united with peace..WORK ON THESE GROUND, MOVE FORWARD, DON'T JUST KEEP BEATING THE BUSH......please BE PRACTICAL DON'T JUST HAVE PRIDE IN THINGS THAT WE OWED ONCE OR WHAT OUR ANCESTORS DID, BE A ROLE MODEL AND EARN EVERY LOST VALUE OF ISLAM.
i am sorry i hurt your feelings. but you do have a point. but at the same time, many of us should also know what Islam and Hadith says about peace. Although the video isn't made very well but i thought it contained enough info with ref. of Quran and Hadith. its still a lot to learn in 4 minutes or so,.

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i am sorry i hurt your feelings. but you do have a point. but at the same time, many of us should also know what Islam and Hadith says about peace. Although the video isn't made very well but i thought it contained enough info with ref. of Quran and Hadith. its still a lot to learn in 4 minutes or so,.
My friend do not take it personal, all I mean is we all including myself are living in past, following Quran and gaining from Ahadees is some thing that every Muslim should know and do but we fail doing it and just living in fools life by being proud in story telling of past. I have seen Muslims/Pakistanis fighting for some Maulana, Fiqh, peer, Khalifas, Sahabis, Prophets, cursing each other , ready to kill calling their group ANJUMAN E SIBAH E ..(verbal lions) and the same people will be seen after killing a person for ISLAM doing themselves most unIslamic things. Why ? how long? when will we get the real faith in Allah and the day of Judgement? Right now I see a majority claiming to be JANNATI Muslims, but practically they all seem belong to other side of Jannat"Allah know best and Allah is better Judge". It is time to value the time we have in this life and practically be good instead of just postings and getting likes to feel good. Sorry I am very disappointed and frustrated from our society.

Last edited: