Islam & Atheism

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
I admit that As human beings, we can not reach beyond our five sense and can not transcend the boundaries of time and space. Only arrogance that leads us to ignorance to 'philosophical questions of life". I quote CS Lewis, "Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning."

On a battlefield when smart bombs, cruise missiles and shells are falling all around him, and in a foxhole, there is no atheist; on a death row, on a hang man's rope and on the electric chair facing execution, there are no atheists and they all wish that they believed in God and beg for His mercy in the life -hereafter from further punishment.

Atheists might assert that they don’t acknowledge the existence of God, but the view of some Christians and all Muslims is that at some level even a die-hard atheist wishes for God’s presence and His hand around him. The innate but neglected awareness of God typically surfaces in Atheist consciousness only in times of severe hardship, acute illness, incurable disease, mental depression of tired of living.

An atheist looks at a beautiful building and thinks of its' architect, at a painting and thinks of its' painter but when he looks at his beautiful body and its miraculous anatomical, biological and physiological functions, he denies it’s Creator and believes that it evolved at random and by accident. Surrounded by a world of synchronous complexities, we as mankind cannot even assemble the wing of a gnat. And yet the entire the Universe exists in a perfect order obeying laws of physics.
Look at the eye which is similar to a camera but far more advanced in the way it takes flawless pictures in hundreds of a second, focussing from short to long distances, has its own light and moisture controls and can take 800,000 picture a day without costing a penny. I can go on the marvels of other parts of the body equally miraculous, fascinating and par-excellent and wonders of billions of cells that compose the body with diverse functions.

No doubt, the day of greatest affliction will be the Day of Judgement, and a person would be unfortunate to be in the position of acknowledging the existence of God for the first time on that day. The English poet, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, spoke of the irony of the distressed human appeal in The Cry of the Human:” And lips say “God be pitiful.” I believe that after we die, we will find out if there is a God. There is also a Moral Argument for believing in God.
"Soon we will show them our signs in the (farthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?" [Al-Quran 41:53]

As a computer functions according to its programme put in by the programmer and can not do anything outside its memory so does that everything living or non-living from very insignificant to highly significant and to the microscopic cell to the vastest galaxy in the universe that exists in the universe functions and follows the rules as put in by the 'Programmer, we call Allah.

Man’s duty is to discover what is in the universe and use it for the good of mankind.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The watch maker fallacy was debunked by christians themselves over 200 years ago. Only a fool like you will be convinced by lies and fallacious arguments like the watch maker.

They know that its a bad argument but they still use them because there will always be fools like you who will buy anything.

Hahaha….A bull shit seeker will find bull shit even if there is none…Ab is mien kia .. ?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The watch maker fallacy was debunked by christians themselves over 200 years ago. Only a fool like you will be convinced by lies and fallacious arguments like the watch maker.

They know that its a bad argument but they still use them because there will always be fools like you who will buy anything.

Just wait…You will definitely know the truth when you die and open your eyes……Ab is mien kia ... ?

Vitamin_C

You can believe in that if you want, but I do not believe in things without reason or evidence or claims made on the back of lies or fallacious arguments because I am not a fool.

Will you buy a house for $1,000,000 and the realtor says you cant even view the house or verify whether or not it exists before you pay $1,000,000? In best case scenario you are victim of an elaborate fraud being carried out since last 1000 years made by men who spoiled and enjoyed marrying 10s of women and having dozens of sex slaves.

Just wait…You will definitely know the truth when you die and open your eyes……Ab is mien kia ... ?

Saboo

You can believe in that if you want, but I do not believe in things without reason or evidence or claims made on the back of lies or fallacious arguments because I am not a fool.

Will you buy a house for $1,000,000 and the realtor says you cant even view the house or verify whether or not it exists before you pay $1,000,000? In best case scenario you are victim of an elaborate fraud being carried out since last 1000 years made by men who spoiled and enjoyed marrying 10s of women and having dozens of sex slaves.
Yes I will buy that house if it was a proven truth that the realtor never told a lie in his entire life….Ab is mien kia

Vitamin_C

That's how con artists work. They get the trust of someone by showing themselves to be righteous and then taking advantage of it.

When someone asks you to believe them, not based on arguments or reason, but by them being good people. Run far away as you can.

You cannot tell the intention of another living person, let alone someone who lived over 1000 years ago. And even if they are not lying, they can still be wrong. Even Einstein was not correct all the time.

Yes I will buy that house if it was a proven truth that the realtor never told a lie in his entire life….Ab is mien kia

Last edited:

Saboo

That's how con artists work. They get the trust of someone by showing themselves to be righteous and then taking advantage of it.

When someone asks you to believe them, not based on arguments or reason, but by them being good people. Run far away as you can.

You cannot tell the intention of another living person, let alone someone who lived over 1000 years ago. And even if they are not lying, they can still be wrong. Even Einstein was not correct all the time.
پھول کی پتی سےکٹ سکتا ہے ہیرے کا جگر
مرد ناداں پر کلام نرم و نازک بے اثر