Islamabad Main MANDIR Nahi Bane Ga | Maulana Akbar Chitrali Speech in NA

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is why Mullahs hate Quaid e Azam's vision for Pakistan.

Easiest solution to this problem is to seperate State from Religion and treat all citizens equally.

Mosque and Mandir are both places of worship of both Hindus and Muslim, who are both equal citizens of Pakistan. They should be treated as any other govt building like schools, hospitals and police station.

This is why I am against making one religion the favored State religion. It gives extremists a justification to discriminate against other groups.

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
The do's and dont's of our DEEN are absolute and have no place for wishful thinking. I myself and millions of Pakistanis dont know anything about hindu pooja and our kids that are growing up are also not aware. So we want to adopt the absolute guidance of our DEEN and not give way to idol worship with our money. Those Pakistanis who are absolutely bent upon constructing Mandir from taxpayers money can instead form their own fund like dam(-fool) fund and do crowd funding for this purpose. I dont want to have any share in this for my aakhirah.
"The do's and dont's of our DEEN are absolute and have no place for wishful thinking"
I wish these 'guardians' of our DEEN also protest as vehemently against the other dont's of our DEEN, namely hypocrisy, telling lies, giving false evidence and selling justice in courts, adulterating food and life saving medicines in pharmacies, preparing cooking oil from dead animal remains, mixing hair removing cream in milk, injecting fruits and vegetables with harmful chemical colours, creating artificial shortage and inflating prices in Ramadan and other occasions when people are in need, accepting/offering bribes in government offices, casting fake votes in elections, obtaining jobs with fake degrees, and last but not least, selling religion for self gains like petty politics, neither preaching nor practicing religious values of Sadaqat and Amanat, etc, etc, etc.

Majid Sheikh

MPA (400+ posts)
مولوی کی تقریر سے ایسا لگ رہا ہے جیسے ساتوی صدی کے عربی بدوؤں کے زمانے کا کوئی جنگلی آدمی بول رہا ہے۔۔

howsthat4u

Citizen
The use of language is telling who is a JAHIL and who is not! See Chitrali sahab's speech and my answer to see if we resorted to cheap language.
MashaAllah boht sabr hai tum me. Achay musalman ban skte ho agr kafir ko bi insan smjo... Or islam ko zra smjh ke parho paglo ki tra apni bni bnai soch ko side pe rakh ke...

Ibrahim Madani

Minister (2k+ posts)
"The do's and dont's of our DEEN are absolute and have no place for wishful thinking"
I wish these 'guardians' of our DEEN also protest as vehemently against the other dont's of our DEEN, namely hypocrisy, telling lies, giving false evidence and selling justice in courts, adulterating food and life saving medicines in pharmacies, preparing cooking oil from dead animal remains, mixing hair removing cream in milk, injecting fruits and vegetables with harmful chemical colours, creating artificial shortage and inflating prices in Ramadan and other occasions when people are in need, accepting/offering bribes in government offices, casting fake votes in elections, obtaining jobs with fake degrees, and last but not least, selling religion for self gains like petty politics, neither preaching nor practicing religious values of Sadaqat and Amanat, etc, etc, etc.
Again a diversion, even a teenager could comprehend that above mentioned issues are related to societal reform and a speech in parliament would not help for that at all. Please find another excuse for supporting Mandir as these ones fall in the category of LAME.

Ibrahim Madani

Minister (2k+ posts)
MashaAllah boht sabr hai tum me. Achay musalman ban skte ho agr kafir ko bi insan smjo... Or islam ko zra smjh ke parho paglo ki tra apni bni bnai soch ko side pe rakh ke...
Islam woh hai jo Quran o Sunnat mein hai. Agr usse Mandir ki tameer sabit kerdi jaey to aapko takleef kerne ki zaroorat nahi paregi.

Ibrahim Madani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Islam mein musalmaan kab se tax denay laga??? Kaun se islaam ki baat ker rahe ho molvi ka islaam ya nabi SAW ka islaam, Jo k hazrat Ibrahim AS se shuru hua!!!
Health, education, infrastructure waghairah ke lite tax lena Islam mein mana nahi hai. Quran o Sunnah Islam ke bubnyad hai agr us mein se yeh sabit kiya jaey keh tax lena jaiz nahi hai tabhi woh mana hosakta hai.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is a sufficient Mandir for around 200 Hindu's who reside in Islamabad. I don't see why a new one should be constructed for such a small number. At the time of independence no Hindu supported the creation of Pakistan. Just coz I oppose a Mandir being built does not make me an extremist or Mullah supporter. I respect the speech of Quaid Jinnah who insisted everyone is free to worship.

howsthat4u

Citizen
Islam woh hai jo Quran o Sunnat mein hai. Agr usse Mandir ki tameer sabit kerdi jaey to aapko takleef kerne ki zaroorat nahi paregi.
Saabit ker do ke ijazat nahi hai. Sabit kro ke kafir ko islami riyasat me ibadat ki ijazat nahi hai... kero sabit quran hadees se ap tu me maan lu ga... Islam ka bunyadi usool hai keh jis ko takleef hai kisi riyasti iqdaam se wo saabit kre ke riyasat ghalat kr ri hai. Ap ne ulta muj pe daal dia ke me saabit kru... boht umda...

howsthat4u

Citizen
Take a look at yourself, you are not even a man enough to be who you are. Develop a backbone it might help you grow up.
I take a look at myself in mirror don't worry... Why don't you go and kill some kuffar to makr you feel man enough... Crazy people like you with no comprehension of islam just following blindly to someone who told you its not right when every logic in your head tells you islam has nothing to worry about if a mandir is built in islamabad... All kuffar allow a couple of mosques to be built around in cities all over the world except vatican... We have kept kuffar away from Makkah madina... You people for some reason want to deny them their living...