Israel doing whatever they want inside Iran from 1000 miles away

Despacito

Voter (50+ posts)
Well its a humongous security failure on Iran's part that so much recce was done, weaponry imported and plan executed with success and they did not even get wind of it.

And you have to give to Israeli patience and ingenuity who chased this man for a decade until they were finally successful.

All this does remind me of the Bruce Willis movie The Jackal, where he plants a remote controlled gun in a van for a hit.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well its a humongous security failure on Iran's part that so much recce was done, weaponry imported and plan executed with success and they did not even get wind of it.

And you have to give to Israeli patience and ingenuity who chased this man for a decade until they were finally successful.

All this does remind me of the Bruce Willis movie The Jackal, where he plants a remote controlled gun in a van for a hit.

Don't need to watch spy movies like James Bond. Watch achievements of Israeli Mossad instead.

Despacito

Voter (50+ posts)
Don't need to watch spy movies like James Bond. Watch achievements of Israeli Mossad instead.
Mossad does have a very good track record. They managed to kidnap Adolf Eichmann from Argentina and smuggle him to Israel. Killed Mahmoud Al Mabouh in Dubai using stolen British and Canadian passports and now this.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mossad does have a very good track record. They managed to kidnap Adolf Eichmann from Argentina and smuggle him to Israel. Killed Mahmoud Al Mabouh in Dubai using stolen British and Canadian passports and now this.
Yes, they do stuff of the movies in reality

MS pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Like it or not indirectly we should thank them. Iran is propbably the last country in the world that should have nukes. And it being right on our border makes it twice as dangerous for us.
result of brainwashing and propaganda by jahil mullahs. as long as we have such kind of muslims, we do not need any Zionists. fight like mad wild animals as they happily watch and rule. do read some authentic books by yourself before putting hatred against any sect. do not listen to what jahil mullahs and jahil zakirs say. 90% believes are same in all major sects. and the remaining differences are from early stage of islam and will remain until the end of world. so apna aqeeda chora mt dosro ko cheero mt.

MS pakistani

We shouldn’t care about Iran. Iran is not our friend at all. They have been working with India against Pakistan for decades.
Recent interview of Ahmadi Nejad proved that these Irani secterian dogs are enemies of Pakistan.
another brainwashed spotted. why we think every country should follow us. each country has every right to do trade or be friends with anyone they want. we had more trade with india untill they annexed kashmir in 2019. open our minds and accept others, be it iran or saudia or afghan.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
another brainwashed spotted. why we think every country should follow us. each country has every right to do trade or be friends with anyone they want. we had more trade with india untill they annexed kashmir in 2019. open our minds and accept others, be it iran or saudia or afghan.
What this has to do with trade?
Iran has been harbouring Indian terrorists & used its country as a launching pad for terrorism against Pakistan.
Iran doesn’t have the same kind of brotherhood mentality as us.
They only think & operate on sectarian grounds & always side with our enemies.

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yaakov Sharett, a former intelligence officer and the son of the former prime minister of Israel, has predicted a dark future for the country.​

“The State of Israel and the Zionist enterprise were born in sin,” Yaakov Sharett, the son of Moshe Sharett who was Israel's first foreign minister and second prime minister, told Haaretz in an interview.

Sharett, 95, heavily critcised Israel’s state mentality and opposes aliyah, the migration of Jews to Israel and occupied Palestinian territories, and called for emigration from Israel.

Despite being a former member of Israel's internal security service, Shin Bet; a former volunteer of the Jewish Brigade in the British Army during World War II; and a member of the government’s liaison bureau for immigration from Eastern Europe, Sharett opposes Israel’s founding principles.

“This original sin pursues and will pursue us and hang over us. We justify it, and it has become an existential fear, which expresses itself in all sorts of ways. There is a storm beneath the surface of the water,” he added.

Sharett, who is the son of one of the men who signed the Israeli Declaration of Independence in 1948, predicts a dark future for Israel.

Full article:

Despacito

Voter (50+ posts)
result of brainwashing and propaganda by jahil mullahs. as long as we have such kind of muslims, we do not need any Zionists. fight like mad wild animals as they happily watch and rule. do read some authentic books by yourself before putting hatred against any sect. do not listen to what jahil mullahs and jahil zakirs say. 90% believes are same in all major sects. and the remaining differences are from early stage of islam and will remain until the end of world. so apna aqeeda chora mt dosro ko cheero mt.
I've done more research on this subject than you can imagine and I stand by what I've said. Iran's only aim is to spread it's "revolution" i.e it's version of 12'ver Islam across the world, starting with the Muslim countries.

MS pakistani

I've done more research on this subject than you can imagine and I stand by what I've said. Iran's only aim is to spread it's "revolution" i.e it's version of 12'ver Islam across the world, starting with the Muslim countries.

that is very good. All Shia states should try for revolution of the system of imamat and all sunni states should try for revolution of the system of khilafat. and the system of real imamat or real khilafat is not as bad as the media and the jahil mullahs has shown us. neither imamat doesn't means to convert anyone to shia islam nor khilafat means to force anyone to change anyone's belief. we muslims all fight like mad animals and believe each others enemies and support either democracy or badshahat (neither of them are islamic) and even mullahs think politics has nothing to do with islam. but actually our holy prophet himself was a great politician and a statesmen. so why we fight in sects, our Allah is same, last messenger, the holy Quran, Qibla, number of prayers, Zakat, Roza, Haj, Idea of jehad, are all same. just there is difference regarding khilafat and immamat. based on this minor difference you are saying that even siding with israel or shetan against iran is ok? that does not show that your research is in the right direction. you are either knowingly or unknowingly making the zionists happy as they want us to be devided and they rule.

Last edited: