Israel. Nazi state of current century

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When ever a suppressed comes to power, it oppress.

Jews
Blacks
Lesbian
Gays
list goes on

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
When ever a suppressed comes to power, it oppress.

Jews
Blacks
Lesbian
Gays
list goes on
Add Palestinians to that list to, They live in relative peace here and do well for themselves and you should see they way they treat Asians. All of them have this superiority complex about them with their noses always held up high.

Also with my limited interactions with black south africans. I was surprised to find out how racists they are!

ali-raj

Add Palestinians to that list to, They live in relative peace here and do well for themselves and you should see they way they treat Asians. All of them have this superiority complex about them with their noses always held up high.

Also with my limited interactions with black south africans. I was surprised to find out how racists they are!
I know. I don't support Palestinians. since most of them sold their own land and daughters to Israelis to get rich quick, those who left behind are paying the price, but for them India is better then Pakistan, so fuck them.

Vitamin_C

Palestinians study in universities in Jamshoro and Hyderabad, no body fucks with them because all the locals are scared of them.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
دیسی نسل پرست دیگر اقوام میں موجود ان جیسے نسل پرستوں کا شکوہ کر رہے ہیں

awam

MPA (400+ posts)
Lesson to all who are protesting in the word about Palestinian. First Palestinian was not taken by force one can say it being "held by force" which is different. Second all people who are protesting world how about protesting for "Yamen". Does any one care how many people including kids died in this "non-sense" battle.
As always first fix "own house" before looking others to be fixed.