Its been 13 Years and the train of Justice didn't arrived yet

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have been continiously trying to report and sending emails to NAB and its Chairman directly with regards to the fraud, done by DHA and Bahria town in the name of DHA Valley but all my complains fell on deaf ears. I was surprised why no body even bothering to reply though the emails are being delivered.
Today, I got the answer. I am in Pakistan these days and went to Bahria Town Rawalpindi to excahnge one of the product which I bought from its commercial center. While on my way back, I saw some one jogging around on the foot path next to Bahria Fire station. It was 6:30 in the evening on a fine Sunday of June 20th, 2021and the gentleman was enjoying his day off. The man in yellow polo shirt was none other than Justice (r) Javed Iqbal, Chairman NAB. Literally I suddenly started laughing at my fate and than looked up to the Sky and begged with teary eyes" Mere Rab, ab tera hi dar bacha hai jo mje Insaf de". DHA valley case is pending in NAB from 2016 and nothing has been done so far to compensate 110,000 victims who are defrauded by Riaz Thekidar. I invested in two Plots and still looking forward for allottment, its been 13 years now.
Recently,I got defrauded by Capital Smart City and Blue World, both are named in Ring Road Scandal and my investement has lost its value.
I am an Overseas Pakistani whose faith in his own motherland is faded.
May God bless you all.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have been continiously trying to report and sending emails to NAB and its Chairman directly with regards to the fraud, done by DHA and Bahria town in the name of DHA Valley but all my complains fell on deaf ears. I was surprised why no body even bothering to reply though the emails are being delivered.
Today, I got the answer. I am in Pakistan these days and went to Bahria Town Rawalpindi to excahnge one of the product which I bought from its commercial center. While on my way back, I saw some one jogging around on the foot path next to Bahria Fire station. It was 6:30 in the evening on a fine Sunday of June 20th, 2021and the gentleman was enjoying his day off. The man in yellow polo shirt was none other than Justice (r) Javed Iqbal, Chairman NAB. Literally I suddenly started laughing at my fate and than looked up to the Sky and begged with teary eyes" Mere Rab, ab tera hi dar bacha hai jo mje Insaf de". DHA valley case is pending in NAB from 2016 and nothing has been done so far to compensate 110,000 victims who are defrauded by Riaz Thekidar. I invested in two Plots and still looking forward for allottment, its been 13 years now.
Recently,I got defrauded by Capital Smart City and Blue World, both are named in Ring Road Scandal and my investement has lost its value.
May God bless you all.

اوور سیز پاکستانیوں کی مسائل بردار ٹرین کا انجن قیام پاکستان سے ہی خراب پڑا ہے . لٹیروں کی پرزور مخالفت کے باوجود اب نیا انجن پاکستان پہنچنے کو ہے پھر دیکھیں کیا بنتا ہے

xecutioner

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sir yahan General kayani ka bhai shaheed families ke plot kha gya hai aap to phir civilians ho ooper se overseas.

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

اوور سیز پاکستانیوں کی مسائل بردار ٹرین کا انجن قیام پاکستان سے ہی خراب پڑا ہے . لٹیروں کی پرزور مخالفت کے باوجود اب نیا انجن پاکستان پہنچنے کو ہے پھر دیکھیں کیا بنتا ہے
Sir ab train hi nh rhi engine kia kre ga

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont worry get Imran Khan 2/3 majority he will do reforms
May God bless you all.

out_lander

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

اوور سیز پاکستانیوں کا انجن اس لیے خراب ہے کہ تیری پئین کی ساری پٹڑی ادھڑی ہوئی ہے، اسلیے رک رک کے چلتا ہے۔

کسے گندی مرزائین دیا بچیا لکھ لعنت تیرے اگلے پچھلوں اور درمیان والوں پر
حتیکہ سکھوں کےجتھے اور ہندؤں کے اُس نامرد ہجوم پر بھی لعنت جس نے تقسیم ہندوستان کے دوران تیری ماں کا اجتماعی ریپ کر کے اُسکی بچہ دانی میں تیرا بیج ڈالا۔ بیغیرتا تیرے جیس ے پلید پاپی ٹھرکی بڈھے سے تیری بیٹیاں، بہنیں اور نواسیاں بھی پناہ مانگتی ہیں۔

کنجری دیا بچیا، آج کے بعد تیری بڈھی چوت کے پرخچے ُڑیں گے، اپنی گانڈ پر لوہے کا کچھا چڑھا لے

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Anyone mad enough to expect justice in Pakistan especially if the injustice has been done the rich and powerful should have his head blown off to prevent others from getting such irresponsible and negative thoughts. The Judges and Lawyers of Pakistan will be the first in hell but we following closely.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
how can the train of justice arrive when there are no rail tracks in the first place?
justice in Pakistan is a miracle