Jahil Mullahs are destroying the image of Islam

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
what I believe doesn't really matter
Come on at least have the guts to admit your ridiculous beliefs out in public, if you are so scared of being ridiculed then maybe you need to rethink those beliefs.

if our Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم didn't do any work on science which means its not important as simple as that
Wow what a dumb strawmen argument. The Prophet didn't do any work on biology, then that must not be important, he didn't do any work on mathematics then that also must not be important etc etc etc.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
These are not religious leaders but franchises representing their respective franchise.
And that is why they will do anything to protect their franchise. Even if it means defending lies and even shirk done by the founding fathers of their franchises. That deobandi mullah in the 1st video sounds educated and I doesn't seems like he truly believes in what he is saying but has to say it for the sake of the sect.

Believer12

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جو ہیں ہی جاہل ان کی باتوں پر دھیان بھی جاہل دیتے ہیں عقلمند نہیں

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
what is your contribution to making Islam a better religion for the rest of the world. religious groups in every religion have problems but those who do not let their religion be taken over by small group and learn, understand and help their deen are the torch bearer.
Understand Mullah's are jahil but have you done to solve that problem?

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are an idiot nothing more no one is saying that don't do any work on science

Come on at least have the guts to admit your ridiculous beliefs out in public, if you are so scared of being ridiculed then maybe you need to rethink those beliefs.

Wow what a dumb strawmen argument. The Prophet didn't do any work on biology, then that must not be important, he didn't do any work on mathematics then that also must not be important etc etc etc.

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mirzais have created only one false prophet, there are people who have created 12 false prophets, who shall we tackle first?

Exactly my point a few days back. Our nations fav time pass is qadyanis. We have sects in our religion who are doing far more worse things in the name of islam and are full of bidats but since qadyanis are a small minority and largely peaceful hence they are our punching bag and we put all the blame on them...whereas other sects are backed by either Iran/Iraq or saudia hence we become pussies and cant speak loud about them...

Fu***g bigots and hypocrites we are as a nation.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
what is your contribution to making Islam a better religion for the rest of the world. religious groups in every religion have problems but those who do not let their religion be taken over by small group and learn, understand and help their deen are the torch bearer.
Understand Mullah's are jahil but have you done to solve that problem?
The very least someone can do is to denounce them, and more than that is happening due to these videos, discussions on forums, social media etc etc i.e not only are we denouncing them but exposing them to the public and guiding them to the right path.

And because this hasn't been done, religion has been taken over almost in all of Pakistan. There are no Muslims left in Pakistan, Only Deobandis, Brelvis, Ahle Hadees, Sunnis, Shias etc etc etc.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Exactly my point a few days back. Our nations fav time pass is qadyanis. We have sects in our religion who are doing far more worse things in the name of islam and are full of bidats but since qadyanis are a small minority and largely peaceful hence they are our punching bag and we put all the blame on them...whereas other sects are backed by either Iran/Iraq or saudia hence we become pussies and cant speak loud about them...

Fu***g bigots and hypocrites we are as a nation.
That was more of less the whole point of my post minus the obscenities of course. If you minus this imaginary prophet of theirs and just observe all their other beliefs and practices on the face of it, I swear they seem to follow the concept of tawheed better than 90% of other Pakistanis. May Allah s.w.t guide them to the real straight path and get rid of their false Prophets from their lives.

Then their is this one sect that has created 12 more prophets and claim that they are superior than ALL other previous Prophet except Prophet Mohammed s.a.w ( In reality that's also just lip service ) and their entire belief system revolves around that and is a key tenet and pillar of their faith. Yet we have no problem with them, they are free to call them selves Muslims, can build their places of worship openly, hold their shirk laden festivals which include worshiping animals out in the open. THAT no one has a problem with.

But a sect with just one extra prophet and all of a sudden everyone gets their panties in a twist. Either apply the standards to everyone and outlaw this sect of 12 extra prophets as in the sect of the one extra prophet or then let this sect of one extra Prophet be.

Can't pick and choose.

Majid Sheikh

MPA (400+ posts)
ملاؤں کو کوسنے سے کچھ نہیں ہوگا، قصور اس عوام کا ہے جو ان ملاؤں کی پیروی میں سائنس کو اپنا دشمن سمجھنے پر آمادہ ہے۔۔ جن لوگوں نے مذہبی سوچ کو رد کرکے عقل کا استعمال شروع کیا، وہ آج خلاؤں میں نئی دنیاؤں کی کھوج کرکے انسان کے علوم کو ہر چڑھتے دن کے ساتھ وسیع کررہے ہیں جبکہ ہمارے لوگ مذہبی کنویں کے مینڈک بنے آج بھی وہیں کے وہیں بیٹھے ٹرٹرارہے ہیں۔۔

ash64

Citizen
Stop this malicious propaganda.. You need to compare "Apples with Apples" , whats the point comparing maulana unknown to the world with technology advancement of the west??? Compare declining technology research in Muslim world (including Pakistan) with NASA or Elon Musk. What your funded organizations like PCSIR or SUPARCO have been doing for decades?? Does any of your business moguls has guts to invest in technology? they don't even pay taxes!! Ask "scientists like Hoodbhoy what is his achievement in his field besides bashing Islam and its values?? This has become rather a "fashion" to bash clergy for failures of so called researchers and scientists of Pakistan. If you want to compare , here is a thought provoking readup for REAL comparison :

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Stop this malicious propaganda.. You need to compare "Apples with Apples" , whats the point comparing maulana unknown to the world with technology advancement of the west??? Compare declining technology research in Muslim world (including Pakistan) with NASA or Elon Musk. What your funded organizations like PCSIR or SUPARCO have been doing for decades?? Does any of your business moguls has guts to invest in technology? they don't even pay taxes!! Ask "scientists like Hoodbhoy what is his achievement in his field besides bashing Islam and its values?? This has become rather a "fashion" to bash clergy for failures of so called researchers and scientists of Pakistan. If you want to compare , here is a thought provoking readup for REAL comparison :
You have hit the nail on the head. Mullas are juts a escape goat for the Guftar key Ghazi who themselves are good for nothing but want to blame someone for collective failure of the ummat. the importance of science and research is undeniable but if we drift away from Deen then this is the result. Even if we have resources like in middle east Allah keep us away from Tofeeq. Only if we understand that He controls the affairs of this world and he will keep us in this situation unless we realize that we are here to serve him. People like Hoodboy and Hassan Nisar ask them how much money they have invested on research and development? We have hundred of secular billionaires how much money they have invested in scientific research? Their goal is dunia and Allah will keep them busy this world because He does not give Tofeeq to those who claim to be His people but continue to go against His guidance.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You have hit the nail on the head. Mullas are juts a escape goat for the Guftar key Ghazi who themselves are good for nothing but want to blame someone for collective failure of the ummat. the importance of science and research is undeniable but if we drift away from Deen then this is the result. Even if we have resources like in middle east Allah keep us away from Tofeeq. Only if we understand that He controls the affairs of this world and he will keep us in this situation unless we realize that we are here to serve him. People like Hoodboy and Hassan Nisar ask them how much money they have invested on research and development? We have hundred of secular billionaires how much money they have invested in scientific research? Their goal is dunia and Allah will keep them busy this world because He does not give Tofeeq to those who claim to be His people but continue to go against His guidance.
Keep defending this loser clergy like this instead of doing islah and I promise you within one or two generations majority of Pakistani new generation will have become atheists or agnostics, (a lot of them already are) exactly like what has happened in Iran.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Keep defending this loser clergy like this instead of doing islah and I promise you within one or two generations majority of Pakistani new generation will have become atheists or agnostics, (a lot of them already are) exactly like what has happened in Iran.
i am not defending them. i am just saying that we need to move ahead of blaming them and prove that indeed we are better and we have solutions. Just balming someone doesnot get nations out of troubles.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
i am not defending them. i am just saying that we need to move ahead of blaming them and prove that indeed we are better and we have solutions. Just balming someone doesnot get nations out of troubles.
That's exactly what all of "this" is about, be it social media, YouTube, forums, twitter etc etc etc. To expose them for the charlatans that they are. And right now leading the charge on the ground, although I have a 100s of differences with him, is Eng Ali Mirza hence I and many others support him on this issue. ( My support of Eng Ali Mirza is only on this issue alone )

ash64

Citizen
You are deviating from the point, ISLAH OF CLERGY is entirely different topic. The thread is not about it.