James Webb telescope Has Been Fully Deployed In Space

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Did i say anything about you?
Isn't it true though?
I dont know if any restaurants serve crow or any stores that sell Crow meat, the point is mute, grow out of it.

Color of turban is not a religious thing its a cultural, tribe, clan thing so another point is mute. grow your knowledge instead of stereotyping.

Length of the beard or no beard is related to sunnat, just like everyone wants to imitate elon musk, bill gates, warren buffet James Webb, NASA or Qaid e Azam. Some of us want to imitate our Prophet and his life. You may have a problem with that but isn't freedom of choice a thing for you, do you want to dictate your terms.

wearing below the ankle or above, so you may disagree with one or the other, but why dictate it, let people make their own choice, as i mentioned before, you have a path to your salvation i have my path to mine.

So in short, you are no different than maulvis who call Muslims kafir one reason or another, your vocabulary may be different, like 'backward' 'maulvi' 'bearded' and so on.
but your mindset and intolerance is the same.

You are a different side of the same Coin of Intolerance.
Your response will be read but not responded.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I dont know if any restaurants serve crow or any stores that sell Crow meat, the point is mute, grow out of it.

Color of turban is not a religious thing its a cultural, tribe, clan thing so another point is mute. grow your knowledge instead of stereotyping.

Length of the beard or no beard is related to sunnat, just like everyone wants to imitate elon musk, bill gates, warren buffet James Webb, NASA or Qaid e Azam. Some of us want to imitate our Prophet and his life. You may have a problem with that but isn't freedom of choice a thing for you, do you want to dictate your terms.

wearing below the ankle or above, so you may disagree with one or the other, but why dictate it, let people make their own choice, as i mentioned before, you have a path to your salvation i have my path to mine.

So in short, you are no different than maulvis who call Muslims kafir one reason or another, your vocabulary may be different, like 'backward' 'maulvi' 'bearded' and so on.
but your mindset and intolerance is the same.

You are a different side of the same Coin of Intolerance.
Your response will be read but not responded.
Seems like i have stepped on your toes ?

Eigle

MPA (400+ posts)
Aik mullah ka tajzia:
Lahul wala quwwata illa billah.
Yeh kuffar Allah kay kaam may dakhal daal rahay hain ? ?
If you have seen anything out side of the well, you would know that fundamentalist from all religions have the same attitude and thinking all around the world.
But your guns are always towards Islam. What ever the topic is on the table you try to tern it against Islam. Any particular reason?

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If you have seen anything out side of the well, you would know that fundamentalist from all religions have the same attitude and thinking all around the world.
But your guns are always towards Islam. What ever the topic is on the table you try to tern it against Islam. Any particular reason?
First try to distinguish between Islam and Muslim.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Sadly we have only 23000 registered Madarass in Pakistan. We need more to create good Muslim scientists.
Gee bilkul jahan maarouf scientist alaa hazrat Ahmed Raza Brelvi ki science pardhai jaa rahi hai. Aasi alaa taleem pard ker Pakistan mein scientist croreon ki taadat mein millay gay

Aur jo bacha madrassay mein yeh aala science nahi pard sakha us ko masjid mein pardhai jaa rahi hai

Ironically science teacher I mean moulvi saab ka naam kokab noorani hai, which literally translates into Shiny Planet

Did i say anything about you?
Isn't it true though?

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Seems like i have stepped on your toes ?
Your baby toes are too cute to make a difference.?

673-02138353en_Masterfile.jpg