Javed Ahmad Ghamidi Reply To Mubashir Ali Zaidi's Questions About No Allah (نعوذباللہ)

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ok so you do have an excuse to do that, lekin abhi to pata chal gia na? Yehi baat tum Shazi ji se bhi keh saktay ho sorry kay sath? Ab ismein kia:LOL:
ایسے کاموں میں ، میں وقت نہ لگاتا۔ مجھے کیا آپ نے نواز شریف یا مریم نواز سمجھا ہوا ہے۔ غلطی کا معلوم ہوتے ہیں غلظی سدھار لیتے ہیں یا کوشش کرتے ہیں۔

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
وقت کے ساتھ ساتھ بہت کچھ نکل جاتا ہے ، جیسے اکڑ ، غرور وغیرہ ،تو امید کرتے ہیں ایسے ہی میرے دماغ سے بھوسہ بھی نکل جانا ہے اگر کوئی ہے تو۔ میری باتیں جو ساری ہی بری لگنے کے قابل تھیں ان سب کے لئے معذرت۔
Oh wonderful my friend! I am so glad you did it. You know its a sign of his greatness and moral character of a man who realizes his mistake and says sorry for it. I am sure you must be feeling great about it. Thank you so very much!(y)

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
وقت کے ساتھ ساتھ بہت کچھ نکل جاتا ہے ، جیسے اکڑ ، غرور وغیرہ ،تو امید کرتے ہیں ایسے ہی میرے دماغ سے بھوسہ بھی نکل جانا ہے اگر کوئی ہے تو۔ میری باتیں جو ساری ہی بری لگنے کے قابل تھیں ان سب کے لئے معذرت۔
U are gentleman and this message appreciated
Stay blessed !!!
If I hv hurt in any manner then i do regret it as well

Saboo

ایسے کاموں میں ، میں وقت نہ لگاتا۔ مجھے کیا آپ نے نواز شریف یا مریم نواز سمجھا ہوا ہے۔ غلطی کا معلوم ہوتے ہیں غلظی سدھار لیتے ہیں یا کوشش کرتے ہیں۔

Saboo

Haha thats the way to do it, good job Irfan!
Na na Allah na karay tum kion honay lagay Nawaz/ Maryam jaisay? Woh to chore hein?

Shazi ji

Now thats the way to go! Thank you so very much!
Ohhh I just scrolled through the messages ,,, never realised it was ur gesture,,, rather a nice gesture ,,,,
Indeed thankful and appreciative

one thing is most upsetting here
If you give opinion and. Someone does not agree ,,, why can’t they say right or wrong instead of straight getting into foul language ,,,, ????
Only in pkstn or Naya pkstn

Saboo

Ohhh I just scrolled through the messages ,,, never realised it was ur gesture,,, rather a nice gesture ,,,,
Indeed thankful and appreciative

one thing is most upsetting here
If you give opinion and. Someone does not agree ,,, why can’t they say right or wrong instead of straight getting into foul language ,,,, ????
Only in pkstn or Naya pkstn
O no problem! You are welcome ji. and thanks to Irfan_balouch for listening to me. He was so kind!
Yes you are right. We should give/take opinions like grown adults without engaging in fights and foul language. You know what I found Shazi that the most sensitive and quarrelsome topic is always religious in nature. Log marnay marnay par uttar atay hein? People are so sensitive about it, that is why I seldom indulge in discussions about religion. Religion is someone's personal matter..What you believe is your religion and what I believe is mine....End of discussion!
and yes! we should argue in a polite manner and respect every one's opinion. Why fight?

Shazi ji

O no problem! You are welcome ji. and thanks to Irfan_balouch for listening to me. He was so kind!
Yes you are right. We should give/take opinions like grown adults without engaging in fights and foul language. You know what I found Shazi that the most sensitive and quarrelsome topic is always religious in nature. Log marnay marnay par uttar atay hein? People are so sensitive about it, that is why I seldom indulge in discussions about religion. Religion is someone's personal matter..What you believe is your religion and what I believe is mine....End of discussion!
and yes! we should argue in a polite manner and respect every one's opinion. Why fight?
Most most surprisingly in islamic republic Pakistan ( in fact the only country in world) where I saw Tehreek of “ ISLAM BACHAO TEREEK”

Saboo

Dear saboo, it is because we are different people and we have come from different backgrounds so we see things differently from different angles and at certain point we even end up fighting each other over things therefore we need unity. If we need unity then we must find out which are most important concepts or ideas or goals that can unite us despite our differences so that we could live in peace and harmony with each other. This is why we must argue with each other till we come to know the end goal and go for it. Trying to educate each other out of our nonsense ideas and concepts is important so that we adopt ideas and goals that are worthy of our time and effort and could offer us a better future.

regards and all the best.
I don't mind arguing but we should respect every one's opinion instead of fighting. One thing I don't do is argue about religion. Religion is believing. What you believe is your religion and what I believe is mine. and that is that. People are very sensitive about their beliefs and we should leave it like that. Tumhara religion tumhein mubarak and mera mujhay!

Saboo

Most most surprisingly in islamic republic Pakistan ( in fact the only country in world) where I saw Tehreek of “ ISLAM BACHAO TEREEK”
Haha right! Pakistan is the only muslim country where Islam is always in danger, mind you from every one else but you!..:LOL:

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Haha right! Pakistan is the only muslim country where Islam is always in danger, mind you from every one else but you!..:LOL:
خطرہ ہے زرداروں کو
گرتی ہوئی دیواروں کو
صدیوں کے بیماروں کو
خطرے میں اسلام نہیں

Saboo

خطرہ ہے زرداروں کو
گرتی ہوئی دیواروں کو
صدیوں کے بیماروں کو
خطرے میں اسلام نہیں
Haha tumhari/meri nazar mein to islam khatray mein nahin lekin Mullaon ki nazar mein islam har waqr khatray mein hay. Yehi dhandhora peet kar logon ko akatha kar letay hein aur apna chooran baichtay hein!:LOL:

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Haha tumhari/meri nazar mein to islam khatray mein nahin lekin Mullaon ki nazar mein islam har waqr khatray mein hay. Yehi dhandhora peet kar logon ko akatha kar letay hein aur apna chooran baichtay hein!:LOL:
چورن نہ بیچیں تو حلوہ کہاں سے آئے گا۔ آپ کیوں کسی کے پیٹ پر لات مارنے پر تلے ہوئے ہو؟

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Haha mein nay agar laat marni hogi to kia pait par maroonga? Aur koi munasab jagah nahin hay kia?:LOL:
آپ کا اشارہ شاید تشریف شریف کی طرف ہے ۔ تشریف شریف پر لات رسید کریں گے تو بے چاروں کو اپنی مرسڈیز کی ترم و گداز سیٹ پر بیٹھنے میں بھی تکلیف ہوگی۔ کون لوگ ہو تسی یار؟؟ کسی بھلے انسان کو جینے بھی نہیں دیتے۔

Saboo

آپ کا اشارہ شاید تشریف شریف کی طرف ہے ۔ تشریف شریف پر لات رسید کریں گے تو بے چاروں کو اپنی مرسڈیز کی ترم و گداز سیٹ پر بیٹھنے میں بھی تکلیف ہوگی۔ کون لوگ ہو تسی یار؟؟ کسی بھلے انسان کو جینے بھی نہیں دیتے۔
Tumhein pata hay Mercedez ki pichli seat par do gaddian hoti hein? Aur Maulana bara pait honay ki wajah se front seat par fit nahin atay to pichli seat par baith kar drive kartay hein!:LOL:

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tumhein pata hay Mercedez ki pichli seat par do gaddian hoti hein? Aur Maulana bara pait honay ki wajah se front seat par fit nahin atay to pichli seat par baith kar drive kartay hein!:LOL:
اگر مسئلہ ان کا بڑا پیٹ ہے تو بچھلی سیٹ پر زیادہ ہوگا۔ کیوں کے پچھلی سیٹ فرنٹ سیٹ سے تنگ ہوتی ہے۔ ہاں اگر ان کی تشریف شریف کی بات کر رہے ہیں تو اس کے لئے پھر پچھلی سیٹ کی دو گدیاں ہی چاہئے۔