Javed Ghamidi sahib explains tax money and Mandir issue.

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ghamidi Sahab, don't make up Islamic ruling. He is saying "In Islam only in the Arab state it is prohibited to build temples , outside Arab world it is not prohibited". Where is it written ? I wish he had given a reference.

Renegade

MPA (400+ posts)
Pl
PTI should have used there brains and as usual they screw up big time, tax payers money is not allowed to be used for temples or other religious places. Secondly there is hardly any hindues k living there they have enough Mandirs already and they should be used for there religious practice.

What did PTI expect too happen with all of this. The have messed up big time, it's some good news that they have taken the issue too Islamic council of Pakistan.

IK has his heart in right place however there are restrictions in Islam in what can be done and what cannot. He should of allowed them too renovate all the old temples that exist with there own money.

If he wanted too help the Hindues look at the issue of forced conversions, look at the state Hindus are living and helped them with building them new homes if required, build them a small hospital in Hindu majority areas, in Hindu majority areas recruit police officers that are Hindu and allowed them to govern there areas so that they feel safe.

A Hindu temple in Islamabad which many Islamic scholars say is not allowed, also with tax payers money and on top of that not enough Hindus living there is beyond a joke.

PTI has made this a national issue and it has caused them a lot of problems. Don't get me wrong Hindus are treated like crap in Pakistan, correct me if I am wrong and they have to be treated kindly.

Plenty of Hindus are living in Islamabad. Those who have the financial means have escaped Sindh and settled in Islamabad. Also Kartarpur corridor was made with taxpayers money, no one raised this argument then, what's the problem now?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
غامدی منکر حدیث ہے اور اجماع امت ہے ہے کہ حدیث کا منکر فتنہ ہوتا ہے
علما امت نے ہمیشہ ایسے شر پسندوں سے بچنے کی تلقین کی ہے جو نت نئے نئے فتنے گھڑتے ہیں
غامدی بھی دین میں نئی نئی اختراعات کرتا ہے
مجھے پتا ہے کہ اس فورم پر ڈاکٹر غلام ایڈم مرزائی اور کچھ منکرین حدیث غامدی کے چیلے ہیں
آپ دیکھ لینا ابھی کوئی مرزائی لپک کر آئیگا اور اپنی مرزائیت کو غامدیت بنا کے مسلمانوں کے ایمان سے کھلواڑ کرے گا
Ironic, coming from a cult member who claim all narrators of Sahih Hadeeth are apostates, go ask your tirehead mullahs for some new fake arguments, these old new have been debunked a long time a god.

Respect

Pl

Plenty of Hindus are living in Islamabad. Those who have the financial means have escaped Sindh and settled in Islamabad. Also Kartarpur corridor was made with taxpayers money, no one raised this argument then, what's the problem now?
People did complain but most of them kept it too themselves when this happened they became more vocal. It was husshed up.

Also a no other point that is being made that no mosques have been made with tax payers money is what other faith temples.

This is a massive blunder by PTI and IK they were other means in helping Hindu minorities inside Pakistan. Schools, safety, hospital, homes for poor etc. There old places of worships that could be restored with using there own money.

Tirmezi

Councller (250+ posts)
Bee Sharam loog. Ture museums? Shame on you all fanatics. There is a thing called human rights. When something happens in India to Muslims, then you start talking about human rights. Shame on all of you with this type of thinking.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Pl

Problem is whether we like it or not, just the same as Hindu Indians all associate Muslims with Pakistan, we are not any less bigoted, we associate Hindus with India our mortal enemy. That's why everyone has their panties in a twist.

Having a new lavish hindu temple in the capital city will not only help the local and foreign hindus in it but also portray a great tolerant image of Pakistan ( which we need, to counter the decades of extremist image built by India against us ). Just like Kartarpur did.

Inshallah when things get better from this pandemic lot of international tourists will visit the city, and this will definitely help change peoples mind.

Jiyala patwaris are once again just making noise for the sake of making noise and the lifafa media is following along and feeble minded people are falling for this propaganda.

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks to Allah we have great Muslims like u who are protecting us from Ghamdi kind of fitna. Brother please share specific how u come to conclusion that Javed Ahmed Ghamdi is supporting Qadaianiyat? Did u watch the video?
He dont have enough neurons to process the video. He is just a neanderthal with internet access

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
تحریک پاکستان مسلمانوں کی تحریک تھی جس کی بنیاد مذہب تھا. پاکستان کی قومی بنیاد نسل، زبان، تاریخی یا جغرافیائی حدود نہیں مذہب ہے
Please share few names of religious scholars who were part of this Islamic Tehrek.

stargazer

علما امت نے ہمیشہ ایسے شر پسندوں سے بچنے کی تلقین کی ہے جو نت نئے نئے فتنے گھڑتے ہیں

آپ دیکھ لینا ابھی کوئی مرزائی لپک کر آئیگا اور اپنی مرزائیت کو غامدیت بنا کے مسلمانوں کے ایمان سے کھلواڑ کرے گا
And now you are a fortune teller also!
aap key qualification to declare Ghamidi as a Fitna kiya hai? Seedha sawal hai, samjh naheen aya??

stargazer

غامدی بھی قادیانیت کیطرح کا فتنہ ہے
احمدیت اور غامدیت اس صدی کے بڑے فراڈ ہیں
بھائی بارود اگر آپ عمران خان کی بات کر رہے ہیں تو وہ خلیفہ نہیں وزیر اعظم بنا ہے
پاکستان میں خلافت کا نظام ہے ہی نہیں تو عمران خان کو خلیفہ کہنا زیادتی والی بات ہے
باقی جہاں تک شریعت کی بات ہے زانی کے خلیفہ بننے کا تو سوال ہی پیدا نہیں ہوتا اسلام میں تو زانی کو کوڑے مارے جاتے ہیں
Those who can not even use their own name and use different IDs to spew venom.
Itnay mominon kay hamdard ho to asli naam to batao??

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)

You said he is munkir of Hadiths ! That is big Lie you are spreading ! The Ulema you are Referring to are the biggest Fitna of last century and this century ! Ghamdi saab already gave Proof about this Lie .. You are the real FITNA who LIE against JAved Ghamdi saab with out any Proof !

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You said he is munkir of Hadiths ! That is big Lie you are spreading ! The Ulema you are Referring to are the biggest Fitna of last century and this century ! Ghamdi saab already gave Proof about this Lie .. You are the real FITNA who LIE against JAved Ghamdi saab with out any Proof !
Him, his entire ilk, his political and religious epicenter of Qom and the fascist republic that is formed around it truly are the real fitna.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)

HE IS A BASTARD!

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Him, his entire ilk, his political and religious epicenter of Qom and the fascist republic that is formed around it truly are the real fitna.

So Dooofus, you can see how many people disagree with your views. I told you, that you are in the minority!

You will be going to hell soon when all the good people join up to fight you and your mindset

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So Dooofus, you can see how many people disagree with your views. I told you, that you are in the minority!

You will be going to hell soon when all the good people join up to fight you and your mindset
No its just you folk the 2 to 3 cult members but that is to be expected. You people just like to lie and cuss but really have no logical arguments. Every time a fact is presented it's responded either by whataboutery, false allegations and abuse. But 0 counterargument. Just the way you people react reveals who is right and who is wrong.

Since you are an IK supporter I will put it in terms you can relate to when money trail is asked Khan goes back and brings 40 year old records. But when Qazi Isa is asked to provide money trail, he starts abusing, making false allegations about others basically does everything possible under the sun except produce the money trail.

You people are Qazi Isa in this analogy. Who cannot prove your fundamental and key pillars of your sect from any religious text.

Yes I am in the minority, until recently I was in the majority. Because you people make up only 15% of the population rest of the Muslim population really doesn't pay much attention to you people. 95% of us are not even aware of what your beliefs and religion is. I was exactly like this, basically ignore you people. But something prompted me to look deeper into your sect, the deeper I looked the more shocked I got, eventually reaching to the conclusion, you people have absolutely nothing to do with the deen called Islam, you follow a very distorted version of it which is heavily influenced by Christian beliefs and pagan practices.

Ghulam-e-Qanbar

Councller (250+ posts)
No its just you folk the 2 to 3 cult members but that is to be expected. You people just like to lie and cuss but really have no logical arguments. Every time a fact is presented it's responded either by whataboutery, false allegations and abuse. But 0 counterargument. Just the way you people react reveals who is right and who is wrong.

Since you are an IK supporter I will put it in terms you can relate to when money trail is asked Khan goes back and brings 40 year old records. But when Qazi Isa is asked to provide money trail, he starts abusing, making false allegations about others basically does everything possible under the sun except produce the money trail.

You people are Qazi Isa in this analogy. Who cannot prove your fundamental and key pillars of your sect from any religious text.

Yes I am in the minority, until recently I was in the majority. Because you people make up only 15% of the population rest of the Muslim population really doesn't pay much attention to you people. 95% of us are not even aware of what your beliefs and religion is. I was exactly like this, basically ignore you people. But something prompted me to look deeper into your sect, the deeper I looked the more shocked I got, eventually reaching to the conclusion, you people have absolutely nothing to do with the deen called Islam, you follow a very distorted version of it which is heavily influenced by Christian beliefs and pagan practices.
بھائی سٹیزن، آپ سے بحث آپکے دین کے مطابق ہوگی۔ جس روز آپ تسلیم کر لیں گے کہ آپ قادیانی دین کے پیرو کار ہیں اس روز آپ سے بہت تفصیل سے اور دیرپا گفتگو کی راہیں کھل جائیں گی۔ جب آپکی بات کا آغاز ہی کذب و مکر سے ہو رہا ہے تو آپ سے آگے بات کیسے ہو؟
آپ کہتے ہیں کہ آپ مسلمان ہیں جبکہ نہ صرف آپکی نناوے فیصد باتیں مرزائیوں والی ہیں بلکہ مکر و فریب بھی انپڑھ قسم کے مرزائیوں والا ہے۔ آپکی بزدلی اور منافقت کی حالت یہ ہے کہ آپ اپنی اصلیت ظاہر کرنے سے خوفزدہ ہیں۔ آپ ہمت کریں اپنی حقیقت آشکار کرنے کا حوصلہ پیدا کریں ہم آپ سے ہر موضوع پر بات کریں گے لیکن اول شرط ہے کہ آپ اپنے چہرے پر چڑھا مسلمانیت کا نقاب اتاریں یا کم از کم اپنی قادیانیت کو عیاں کریں۔

میری بات آپکو بری تو لگے گی لیکن آپکی باتیں پڑھنے کے بعد میں نے آپکو خود فریبی، زعم علم اور مصنوعی تکبر کا شکار انتہائی نچلے درجے کا جاہل پایا ہے۔ آپکے شوق ابحاث اپنی جگہ لیکن آپکو آرٹ آف دیبیٹ ہی نہیں معلوم۔ آپکے فنڈامینٹلز ہی ناقص تفہیم پر استوار ہیں۔ مثلاً جو انسان یہ سمجھتا ہو کہ اگر اسکا مخاطب اگر انگلش نہیں بولتا تو وہ کم علم ہے۔ اب آپ ہی مجھے بتائیں کہ ایسے احمق سے کیا بات کریں اور کس موضوع پر کریں؟
یعنی آپکے نزدیک کسی انسان کا ایک انگلش زبان نہ جاننا اسکے جاہل ہونے کی دلیل ہے لیکن یہ بات کرتے ہوئے آپ بھول جاتے ہیں کہ آپ خود ایک زبان اردو سے نابلد ہیں۔ اگر انگلش نہ جاننے والا جاہل ہے تو اردو نہ جاننے والا تو ابوجاہل ہوا کہ وہ اپنی مقامی زبان تک نہیں جانتا۔

آپکے پاگل پن کی دوسری دلیل یہ ہے کہ آپ وہابیوں اور سلفیوں کی بنائی ہوئی ایڈیٹڈ ویڈیوز کے ٹوٹوں سے مسلک تشیع سیکھ رہے ہیں۔ میں نے بین الادیان اور بین المسالک جتنا مطالعہ کیا ہے وہ انکے منبع و مخرج سے کیا ہے یعنی شیعت کو شیعت کی کتب سے پڑھا اور اہل تسنن کو مکتب تسنن کے نصاب سے۔
میرے بھائی، آپ کبھی بھی درست نتائج اخذ نہیں کر سکتے جب تک آپ کا ذریعہ علم ٹھیک نہ ہو۔ پہلے شیعت کو شیعہ ذرائع ابلاغ سے پڑھیں پھر آپ بات کرتے اچھے لگیں گے ورنہ وہابی اور سلفی ملا حضرات آپکو اپنے علاوہ ہر دوسرے مسلمان کی بدعت و شرک ہی دکھائیں گے۔ اگر کبھی اس موضوع پر بات ہوئی تو میں آپکو سمجھاؤں گا کہ بظاہر توحید پرست وہابی خود مشرکین اول ہیں۔ پریشان نہ ہوں آپ سےاللہ کی واحدانیت و یکتائیت پر بھی بات ہوگی اور عقیدہ نبوت و امامت پر بھی پر پیچ اور مدلل بات کریں گے لیکن پہلے آداب مکالمہ سیکھیں اورمفہوم شناسی سیکھیں پھر مفہوم و مطالب پر آپ سے اچھی طرح بحث بھی ہوگی اور تمحیص بھی۔
معاف کیجئے گا، آپ کی جہالت کی انتہا اور ناقص العقل ہونے کا اندازہ اس بات سے لگایا جا سکتا ہے کہ آپ بات قران سے کرنا چاہتے ہیں لیکن آپکو یہ نہیں معلوم کہ قول اللہ اور قول رسول اللہ میں تفریق کون کرتا ہے، یہ کہاں اور کیوں کر ہوتی ہے۔

ایک دوسرے تھریڈ پر میں نے آپکے عقیدہ ختم نبوت پر کچھ سوالات پوچھے تھے آپ ان میں سے کسی ایک کا بھی کوئی جواب نہیں دے سکے لیکن آپکو شوق ہے ادق علمی موضوعات پر بحث کا بہت ہے۔ یاد رکھیں کہ آپ میرے پوچھے گئے کسی ایک سوال کا جواب کبھی اسلیے نہیں دے پائیں گے کیوں کہ آپکو سوال ہی سمجھ نہیں آئے اور سوال اسلیے سمجھ نہیں آئے کہ آپکو دین اسلام کے فنڈامینٹلز ہی معلوم نہیں۔
چلیں آپ سے کچی پکی کے بچوں والا ایک سوال پوچھتا ہوں اور آپکو دو دن کا ٹائم بھی دیتا ہوں آپ مجھے صرف یہ بتائیں کہ احکامات کی کتنی اقسام ہیں؟

لیکن، اس ساری بحث سے پہلے جرات اور مردانگی کا مظاہرہ کرتے ہوئے آپ اپنی قادیانیت تسلیم کریں۔ اس موقع پر میں اپنے مسلمان بھائیوں سے التجا کر کے انہیں پابند کروں گا کہ وہ آپکے پیغمبر کی نسبت سے کوئی طعنے نہ دیں اور آپکی ذات کو تضحیک کا نشانہ بنا کر آپکو پریشان نہ کریں۔