Jeniffer! An American Singer after Embracing Islam: MaaShaAllah.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
watching the video and reading comments below it. I must say I had to think how low can we go. At least say Subhan Allah or Jazakallah. It really reminds me the "Surah Teen" verses in which Allah said
"Indeed, We created humans in the best form.But We will reduce them to the lowest of the low ˹in Hell˺,"

Think about it guys

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maybe you are talking about yourself exclusively. Nobody forced you to do anything. If you can't see the light, then it does not mean the world is dark, it's just mean that you are blind.

We are not born Muslims. It’s forced on us when we are growing up.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If you can't see the light, then it does not mean the world is dark, it's just mean that you are blind.

Oh I see the light very clearly. But when blind men are brought to an elephant and asked what it is, one touches one part and says it’s Christ, the other says it’s Shiva and another says it’s Allah. Not realizing they are all wrong.

If you were born in a Hindu family in India you would be a Hindu Bakht right now arguing with me about consciousness. Poor guys have to defend cow piss all their life even though they never had the choice to decide which religion they want it was forced on them by their parents. Same way momins have to defend breast feeding adult non-mahram men, sexual slavery/concubinage, flying donkeys, moons splitting in half and camel piss.

You are Muslim because you were born in Pakistan to a Muslim family out of sheer chance. And majority Pakistanis never read the Quran with translation and they can’t understand Classic Arabic. It’s an irony that these people are telling me that I don’t see the light LOL.

Last edited:

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I guess that's an advantage of being born in a Muslim family that you already have the opportunity to take advantage of Islamic teachings and if your family does the right upbringing, you may actually learn Quran not just as language but with translation and Tafseer. On the other hand, I have far more respect for those non-Muslims who does not have that advantage and were born in a non-Muslim family but actually did research on many religions and then decided to join Islam and they are far better Muslims because of that journey they had to go through. Allah gives everyone that opportunity ... Some take it for granted whilst other seek the truth and then join the religion of peace. To one its own my friend. That example may work when you are very young but when Allah gives you the intelligence and knowledge and the power to choose and make educated decisions ... that's when you know that that what you are touching is no God but God's creation and how Great would be the Creator who has created masterpieces all around us. May Allah give us al the opportunity to be the best Muslims but even better humans.

Oh I see the light very clearly. But when blind men are brought to an elephant and asked what it is, one touches one part and says it’s Christ, the other says it’s Shiva and another says it’s Allah. Not realizing they are all wrong.

If you were born in a Hindu family in India you would be a Hindu Bakht right now arguing with me about consciousness. Poor guys have to defend cow piss all their life even though they never had the choice to decide which religion they want it was forced on them by their parents. Same way momins have to defend breast feeding adult non-mahram men, sexual slavery/concubinage, flying donkeys, moons splitting in half and camel piss.

You are Muslim because you were born in Pakistan to a Muslim family out of sheer chance. And majority Pakistanis never read the Quran with translation and they can’t understand Classic Arabic. It’s an irony that these people are telling me that I don’t see the light LOL.

Vitamin_C

I guess that's an advantage of being born in a Muslim family that you already have the opportunity to take advantage of Islamic teachings and if your family does the right upbringing, you may actually learn Quran not just as language but with translation and Tafsee

Be honest and tell me how often it is the case that Pakistanis study Quran with translation and Tafsirs?

I think there are more atheists in Pakistan that have read Quran with Tafsirs than there are Muslims. Whenever I speak to a Pakistani Muslim they are clueless about the teachings of their religion. Most people have blind faith.

I challenge you to look at criticizms of Holy Prophet and Quran, then study those criticizms in context of original tafsirs of Tabari and Jalalyn, Ibn Isharq's Sirat Rasul and Hadiths of Bukhari and Imam Muslim. You wont be the same person again, you will either leave Islam or become a Quranist like Ghamdi.

The things in those books are so bad that my posts get deleted by admins for simply quoting those books. Pakistani Muslims are in so much delusion about their religion that even Imam Bukhari and Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj are seen as a blasphemers.

Vitamin_C

On the other hand, I have far more respect for those non-Muslims who does not have that advantage and were born in a non-Muslim family but actually did research on many religions and then decided to join Islam and they are far better Muslims because of that journey they had to go through. Allah gives everyone that opportunity

Bro there are significantly more people leaving Islam than joining it. Only reason why Islam is growing is because of birth rates in 3rd world countries.

According to survey by a Dutch institute, Iranians have already left Islam and Iran is no longer a Muslim majority country.

Arabs are also leaving in large numbers, according to 2012 Win-Gallup poll 25% of Saudis are not religious and 5%-9% are convinced there is no God. Apostasy carries death penalty in those countries so imagine what the actual numbers are like in 2021.

Also note that Ex-Muslism are much more knowledgeable about Islam than ordinary Muslims who believe in blind faith without even studying their religion.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
He doesn’t believe in Bukhari and Sirat Rasulallah.

That’s a natural step after people realize how difficult it is to defend hadiths.
could u give a reference where he said/wrote/suggested that he consider only Quran as the source of Islam
or that he doesnt believe in bukhari and sirat

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
He doesn’t believe in Bukhari and Sirat Rasulallah.

That’s a natural step after people realize how difficult it is to defend hadiths.
i mean he has quoted about 1000 ahadees in only one of his book 'Meezan'
he has taught hadees as a subject..
in near future his organisation is going to release 3 books of ahadees and if my memory is serving me well, one of these book is on seerat