Judicial Commission Report: When, Where, What - PML-N's Tweet, PTI's reaction, Analysts' Comments. D

Saad Saadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Meera Qatil hi mera munsif
Kya mere Haq min Fysla dy ga

​Jab Judiciary K under Rigged election hoe the wo kya khud k against fysla dyte

Last edited:

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
Patwari logic ... what GEO and Ihsan Iqbal is saying is true ... but the report is sealed and its been said it send to PM and no body read it yet how do they know the content :P Patwari there is no need to read what judge said when GEO said it :) its done ...

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
2013 election was a big fraud. this government should be sent home and fresh elections should be held.
The people behind rigging should be punished before the next election.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Patwari logic ... what GEO and Ihsan Iqbal is saying is true ... but the report is sealed and its been said it send to PM and no body read it yet how do they know the content :P Patwari there is no need to read what judge said when GEO said it :) its done ...

What happens when report comes out and What GEO is saying is true?

If true then at least PTI has something to scream about why were the details known before by News channels? This cud be used against JC if verdict does not favour PTI

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is very simple.
JC has developed report under PMLN's instruction, that is why, Ahsan Iqbal knew about the report.

Saad Saadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

If true then at least PTI has something to scream about why were the details known before by News channels? This cud be used against JC if verdict does not favour PTI
en_meraa-qaatil-hii-meraa-munsif-hai-sudarshan-faakir-couplets.png

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
as expected if it is true? Pti should accept it gracefully, because now pti is on an advantage, why? Whole country knows and also witnessed massive rigging! From here on all symphty is with pti, and they are in win win situation, but one condition remain to be tackled, that will be all out assualt on pti from noon league on their highly paid media, also exact favour has to be paid back by 3 big media houses to noon, get redy pti, major assualt is on it's way or already started. These 3 judges were inducted by ch. Iftikhar in their positions and they did save their retirement plans, they will live a good life hereafter(retirement), it is a closed chepter. Well done pti, don't feel that you lost, you have won over millions of hearts and minds, and it is a moral victory, other way around the corrupt mafia has to live with it....

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
noora is a curse on pak nation.. India kills (shaheeds) 5 pak nationals by indiscriminate firing. Para military force(border rangers)rejects the sweets offered to them by indians on eid... Guess what???? Noora sends mangoes as apology to modi to protect his business interests and brings shame on the pak nation.... And ghadar media is silent about it, why?????? Figure out yourselves!!!!!! IT WILL BE A JOY TO KNOW THAT MODI (HE IS A PATRIOT) THREW THOSE HARAM KAY MANGOES IN THE BIN...

Last edited:

kbkhan1946

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Arshad Sharif Response On Judicial Commission Report

sab chu tia akhtay ho gay hain ager ya muam la hal ho gia tu tu in ki rozi band ho jay gi.paisay ki rail pail khtum ho jay gi.

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)

And right now it is used by PMLN to make JC report controversial ... wake up bro ur commenting about what ifs about future which can or cannot happened but not ready to accept what is happening right now ...

Respect

And right now it is used by PMLN to make JC report controversial ... wake up bro ur commenting about what ifs about future which can or cannot happened but not ready to accept what is happening right now ...

Bro i have accepted that it is controversial that is why i stated PTI has something to scream about if verdict goes against them.

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro i have accepted that it is controversial that is why i stated PTI has something to scream about if verdict goes against them.

ur saying if verdict goes against PTI then they can use it ... so its like a mafrooza ... where we know PML N is making it controversial right now ; so whats ur take about them ??? i don't get the logic that u don't wanna accuse or blame someone who did something wrong but ur ready to say something which might happened in future ?

Respect

ur saying if verdict goes against PTI then they can use it ... so its like a mafrooza ... where we know PML N is making it controversial right now ; so whats ur take about them ??? i don't get the logic that u don't wanna accuse or blame someone who did something wrong but ur ready to say something which might happened in future ?

Bro the day JC was formed PML N had there dirty hands in it, I did not expect JC commission results to favour PTI from the very beginning. As for blaming we have done this for years and years What good has it done? Corruption, mass murder, Money laundaring, election rigging these are All things that They have been accused off and of which I believe to be true.

S bro let me make it clear from the very beginning my thoughts of JC commission was it Will be a fraud, let alone get the culprits who were involved um 2013 elections, we Will not Even be able too get free elections in 2018.

Yes it is controversial for this info to come out know, however if verdict goes against PTI it can be used against PML N and JC. Hope understand

However I cud be completly wrong and when results do come out They cud be different then What some are saying Now. But Dont hold your breadth this corrupt system They watch each ithers back. But I pray i am wrong.

Bawa

دریاں بچھا کے رکھنا
سیاپا خواں بلا کے رکھنا
جوڈیشل کمیشن رپورٹ کا بین کرنے
آئیں گے تیرے انگنا

[hilar]
[hilar][hilar]
[hilar][hilar][hilar]
[hilar][hilar]
[hilar]

Bawa

سب پیپسی برگر با آواز بلند کہیں

اوئے بے غیرت چیف جسٹس ناصر الملک، اوئے بے شرم جسٹس اعجاز افضل، اوئے باسٹرڈ جسٹس عامر ہانی مسلم

اوئے بتاو تم کتنے میں بکے ہو؟

:lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol:

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)

سب پیپسی برگر با آواز بلند کہیں

اوئے بے غیرت چیف جسٹس ناصر الملک، اوئے بے شرم جسٹس اعجاز افضل، اوئے باسٹرڈ جسٹس عامر ہانی مسلم
اوئے بتاو تم کتنے میں بکے ہو؟

LOL Patwari r soo happy that they got saved :P even after doing so much rigging :P but when Patwari plan things also ALLAH plans things and thing will happened at the end they way ALLAH planned :)