Junaid Safdar for PMship.

Mocha7

Just few days back Junaid Safdar get married. Junaid is Nawaz Sharif's grandson and almost apolitical. This website got huge traffic those days. When you own a website, you have lots of users which do activities on the site. Those users and their activities help site owners in understanding what is trending and what gets most engagement. Siasat.pk is mostly PTI site because most users here are die-hard supporters of PTI. Since Junaid's marriage news broke till his marriage and even now the threads discussing Junaid gets huge attention. Just a quick search on Google shows how many threads on Junaid were formed and gained major attention. For this very reason siasat.pk content team produced much content on the matter and it gained attention and gathered huge traffic. Interestingly those actively engaging in those discussion are PTIans.

عمرانیوں کی نواز فیملی سے جذباتی وابستگی غیر معمولی ہے مگر حالیہ دنوں میں جنید صفدر کی شادی کے دوران اس کا غیر معمولی مظاہرہ ہوا . اس دوران جنید کی شادی، سسرال، لباس اور آواز پر بھی تھریڈ بنے اور ازحد مقبول ہوئے جبکہ فورم کے سکہ بند پٹواریوں نے اپںے قائد کے نواسے کی شادی میں کوئی خاص دلچسپی ظاہرکی نا انہوں نے ایسے تھریڈ پہ گھاس ڈالی۔ دوسری طرف عمرانیوں میں اس کا خوب چرچا رہا۔ چوںکہ فورم پہ موجود تقریبا ۸۰ فیصد ممبرز کا تعلق پی ٹی آئی سے ہے لہذا معلوم ہوا جنید صفدر عمرانیوں میں قابل ذکر حد تک مقبول ہے ۔

02dd67d475a533fbb9686ee7c57502b9.jpg

So it become clear that Junaid is secretly admired by PTIans. Infact Junaid is more popular in PTI supporters here than in PMLN circles. As time is progressing this handsome chap (Imran) is losing his charm partly by ageing and partly due to his government. PTI needs new, young blood and a handsome face. Since Junaid is very popular and admired by PTIans (in the forum at least), I got a novel idea of inclusion of Junaid Safdar into PTI and make him next candidate for PMship for election 2023.

Like Imran, Junaid has attended Aitchison college and completed his graduation from London. PTIans will support him and fear of losing Punjab back to PMLN will dissipate. With PTIans voting and Punjab supporting him, PTI can easily get its 2/3 majority and then would be able to get and complete the next term smoothly. That's the best viable solution for PTI to win next election. So I propose Junaid as next candidate for PM on PTI ticket.

50791518_378701829353354_3010709690096025600_n.jpg

surfer

Just few days back Junaid Safdar get married. Junaid is Nawaz Sharif's grandson and almost apolitical. This website got huge traffic those days. When you own a website, you have lots of users which do activities on the site. Those users and their activities help site owners in understanding what is trending and what gets most engagement. Siasat.pk is mostly PTI site because most users here are die-hard supporters of PTI. Since Junaid's marriage news broke till his marriage and even now the threads discussing Junaid gets huge attention. Just a quick search on Google shows how many threads on Junaid were formed and gained major attention. For this very reason siasat.pk content team produced much content on the matter and it gained attention and gathered huge traffic. Interestingly those actively engaging in those discussion are PTIans.

عمرانیوں کی نواز فیملی سے جذباتی وابستگی غیر معمولی ہے مگر حالیہ دنوں میں جنید صفدر کی شادی کے دوران اس کا غیر معمولی مظاہرہ ہوا . اس دوران جنید کی شادی، سسرال، لباس اور آواز پر بھی تھریڈ بنے اور ازحد مقبول ہوئے جبکہ فورم کے سکہ بند پٹواریوں نے اپںے قائد کے نواسے کی شادی میں کوئی خاص دلچسپی ظاہرکی نا انہوں نے ایسے تھریڈ پہ گھاس ڈالی۔ دوسری طرف عمرانیوں میں اس کا خوب چرچا رہا۔ چوںکہ فورم پہ موجود تقریبا ۸۰ فیصد ممبرز کا تعلق پی ٹی آئی سے ہے لہذا معلوم ہوا جنید صفدر عمرانیوں میں قابل ذکر حد تک مقبول ہے ۔

So it become clear that Junaid is secretly admired by PTIans. Infact Junaid is more popular in PTI supporters here than in PMLN circles. As time is progressing this handsome chap (Imran) is losing his charm partly by ageing and partly due to his government. PTI needs new, young blood and a handsome face. Since Junaid is very popular and admired by PTIans (in the forum at least), I got a novel idea of inclusion of Junaid Safdar into PTI and make him next candidate for PMship for election 2023.

Like Imran, Junaid has attended Aitchison college and completed his graduation from London. PTIans will support him and fear of losing Punjab back to PMLN will dissipate. With PTIans voting and Punjab supporting him, PTI can easily get its 2/3 majority and then would be able to get and complete the next term smoothly. That's the best liable solution for PTI to win next election. So I propose Junaid as next candidate for PM on PTI ticket.

That’s hilarious. Thanks for the laughs ???

question is, will his uncle and grandfather come back to attend his swearing in function as PM?

Even if he is not included in PTI, some day he will be PM, this is unfortunately how politics in Pakistan work. Many taunt here Bilawal, mark my words, one day he will also be Pakistan's PM, there is no way that PPP is going to finish, or even PMLN. As these parties are there to live, also keep the chances of the newer generation leaders becoming the premiers.

Yetti

What a childish thought and kiddish article. IK is not being loved and popular because he is handsome, smart, good looking etc.. We love IK because of his vision, thoughts, determination, hard work, sincerity, truthfulness, devotion to islam, ...........its a long list. Junaid Safdar cannot even compete in popularity with Kaptaan Chappal rather you are comparing him with Kaptaan himself.

surfer

Like Imran, Junaid has attended Aitchison college and completed his graduation from London. PTIans will support him and fear of losing Punjab back to PMLN will dissipate. With PTIans voting and Punjab supporting him, PTI can easily get its 2/3 majority and then would be able to get and complete the next term smoothly. That's the best liable solution for PTI to win next election. So I propose Junaid as next candidate for PM on PTI ticket.

So I guess this news is true. Even Junaid is looking to jump ship?

your pussy sher has really messed up PMLN!

Rambler

Even if he is not included in PTI, some day he will be PM, this is unfortunately how politics in Pakistan work. Many taunt here Bilawal, mark my words, one day he will also be Pakistan's PM, there is no way that PPP is going to finish, or even PMLN. As these parties are there to live, also keep the chances of the newer generation leaders becoming the premiers.

Why are you soooooo stupid - Is it inherited or acquired ?

Hussain1967

I don’t think Junaid is popular with PTI members. These PTI members on this website (/most of whom belong to social media cell ) create threads about Safdar and his son in order to criticize Nawaz Sharif. They want to increase hate ( in their zu’um) against Nawaz and Maryam by criticizing anything and everything that belongs to Nawaz. I am waiting for the reactions of these people in 2023. You will see reactions like following.
“Pakistani marein, inn ko chor hi soot kartay hain”
“Mein tou Pakistan say mayoos ho kar pehlay hi Pakistan chhor gia tha”.
“Army should take over the government. Pakistanion ka elaaj danda hai”.
“Punjabi kabhi nahin sudhar saktay. Yeh aik plate biryani par bik jaatay hain”.
“Army Generals PTI kay khilaaf ho gaey hain.
Waghaira.
Waghaira.

Mocha7

This is why we love patwaris on this forum, they give us great laughs with their idiocy.

Why do you want him? So that he can loot the country like the rest of his family? How dare you compare him with IK???
Son of a corrupt mother, grandson of a corrupt on the run grandfather and nephew of a corrupt uncle.
The whole family should be put in exile.

Come on, If you like him----- you like him. Simple.

I don’t think Junaid is popular with PTI members. These PTI members on this website (/most of whom belong to social media cell ) create threads about Safdar and his son in order to criticize Nawaz Sharif. They want to increase hate ( in their zu’um) against Nawaz and Maryam by criticizing anything and everything that belongs to Nawaz. I am waiting for the reactions of these people in 2023. You will see reactions like following.
“Pakistani marein, inn ko chor hi soot kartay hain”
“Mein tou Pakistan say mayoos ho kar pehlay hi Pakistan chhor gia tha”.
“Army should take over the government. Pakistanion ka elaaj danda hai”.
“Punjabi kabhi nahin sudhar saktay. Yeh aik plate biryani par bik jaatay hain”.
“Army Generals PTI kay khilaaf ho gaey hain.
Waghaira.
Waghaira.
Sir all of the posters here, nearly all of them, are paid havaldars or social media cell members, they do what is ordered them to do. I tell you, these same posters will come in favour of NS and his family, with new IDs maybe. You only need to wait for a couple of years when the generals at the top are retired. The whole scenario will change, only the social media team of PTI may post for them and that too as long as there is someone to pay them, as JKT left, there might be others leaving soon once they see the shift in establishment's policy.

You are right, the leftovers will post the similar comments which you mentioned. I do not know if I will live that long or not, but I have been saying and say again, they will bring back PP and PMLN in more powerful roles in 2023 (or even in 2022).

What a childish thought and kiddish article. IK is not being loved and popular because he is handsome, smart, good looking etc.. We love IK because of his vision, thoughts, determination, hard work, sincerity, truthfulness, devotion to islam, ...........its a long list. Junaid Safdar cannot even compete in popularity with Kaptaan Chappal rather you are comparing him with Kaptaan himself.
? ? ? ? ?
For his vision thoughts,determination...
You forgot one more attribute, his love of lotas, and keeping the corrupts close to his heart.

Keep the trust

I appreciate noon league for not converting safdar to nawaz shareef in order to make him PM but my concern is,
Is he not acceptable in pmln? Why he needs to join Pti to become PM?

akinternational

ji han ab Bilawal aur ibn e haram junaid jaise hi iss mulk e pakistan e sarbarah banege...
pehle in ke khandano ko to phansi di do phir koi bache to aage ki baat karna...

ali-raj

Like Imran, Junaid has attended Aitchison college and completed his graduation from London. PTIans will support him and fear of losing Punjab back to PMLN will dissipate. With PTIans voting and Punjab supporting him, PTI can easily get its 2/3 majority and then would be able to get and complete the next term smoothly. That's the best viable solution for PTI to win next election. So I propose Junaid as next candidate for PM on PTI ticket.

Yes. I agree (being a PTI Supporter)
Here are the key points , which Junaid Safdar needs to be next PM

1- Earn Halal
2- Pay all his own taxes, instead of claiming to be on support of his family
3- Prove him self successful in any field without support of his family
4- Do hard work for at-least 10 Years (So that he can be above 35 Years to be the PM)
Denounce His Nana and His cronies
5- Be a philanthropist and create some Charity for well being of Pakistani people with support of Pakistani People
6- Come Back and live in Pakistan/ Start in Pakistan

Are we game?