Just curious ?

imalam

MPA (400+ posts)
As we all know that Israel has defense contracts with ?? why not Pakistan to sign a contract with Al Fatah in Palestine. I know Hammas is blacklisted by the Father USA but not Al Fatah. Why not Lebanon. The cold start doctrine is the idea of of ??. Pakistan helped Bosnian, Chechen, Afghans mujahiden. I think markhor ate too much and he is fast asleep ? .

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As we all know that Israel has defense contracts with ?? why not Pakistan to sign a contract with Al Fatah in Palestine. I know Hammas is blacklisted by the Father USA but not Al Fatah. Why not Lebanon. The cold start doctrine is the idea of of ??. Pakistan helped Bosnian, Chechen, Afghans mujahiden. I think markhor ate too much and he is fast asleep ? .

Kavalier

Pakistan only take part where the fouj is instructed by its masters, US, UK and Saudia.... (saudia ko masters likhty takleef horehi hay k asay chawalon ko bhi hum nay apna aaqa mana howa hay)...

The Sane

Arafat was nothing else but a compromised stooge in the later part of his life...
I do not condone Israeli aggression on innocent Palestinians, but please enlighten me with a credible voice from Palestine in support of Kashmir.

Kavalier

I do not condone Israeli aggression on innocent Palestinians, but please enlighten me with a credible voice from Palestine in support of Kashmir.
There is none and why should there be in the first place?? This umma bullshit is only incorporated in Pakistan, that too to safeguard certain interests of colonial powers... Pakistan might be the only country in the world who always suffers because of others and own people are dying of hunger, disease and ignorance....

Kavalier

Stooge or not, he represented Palestine single handedly all through his life.
Just to make sure that no proper movement can be initiated against the Israelis... any of his credible work? If he spent all his life, what did he achieve?? I tell you he achieved the goal set for him and that was to slow down the burning issue so that everyone can concentrate on fighting and dismantling USSR.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you really not know that they donot like Pakistan much!!

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
bhai aap chalay jao uth kr, ya bus keyboard warrior hy bunna hy, aap join kro Army lao change

Bubber Shair

جن کو مشورہ دے رہے ہو ان کی گ میں اتنی جان نہیں،،،،،فائل کلوزڈ

PakistanFIRST1

Minister (2k+ posts)
جن کو مشورہ دے رہے ہو ان کی گ میں اتنی جان نہیں،،،،،فائل کلوزڈ
SAME IS TRUE FOR THE GAFF OF EX SHER (SORRY PM). PATA NAHI IS BABAR SHER KEE GAAF MAIN HAI YA NAHEE.

KEERA TO HAI
, JO BAR BAR KATHA HAI, SALARY HALAL KAR RAHA HAI.