Just on a lighter note, Which Playstation/Xbox games are mostly liked/played by siasat.pk members ?

Just on a lighter note, Which Playstation/Xbox games are mostly liked/played by siasat.pk members ?

I liked mostly third person shooter games like GTA 5 because you can do so much in it including missions

i like playing third person shooter games more because first person shooter games like call of duty makes me feel dizzy.

do you like first person shooter or third person shooter games ?

Do u prefer playing on xbox or playstation consoles ?

Which game is your favourite and why ?

Last edited:

security

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
best choice ever and best game ever Battlefield 4 at xbox one :) ...i play only fifa 16 and battlefield 4 at X1 ... sometimes gta v and metal gear solid v

msaeed89

Minister (2k+ posts)
I really love to start playing Xbox or PlayStation, As I was a gaming buff in my childhood.

but I don't know how you guys get time for all this.

May be all of you are still single with no kids..:)

still hold the memory of my first Atari and SEGA consoles..

By the way which one is good if I really want to give it a try, PlayStation, Xbox or Nintendo Wii..

Last edited:
I really love to start playing Xbox or PlayStation, As I was a gaming buff in my childhood.

but I don't know how you guys get time for all this.

May be all of you are still single with no kids..:)

still hold the memory of my first Atari and SEGA 3 consoles..

By the way which one is good if I really want to give it a try, PlayStation, Xbox or Nintendo Wii..

If you starting over then i would advise you to start playing games released in or after 2012 on ps3/ps4 or xbox 360 or xbox 1 wichev console u may get,

In life usually you can take time out for anything for which you have a passion, you may not play all day long but an hour of gaming in a day if you can take out from your schedule, then it may raise your gaming passion again :)

msaeed89

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you starting over then i would advise you to start playing games released in or after 2012 on ps3/ps4 or xbox 360 or xbox 1 wichev console u may get,

In life usually you can take time out for anything for which you have a passion, you may not play all day long but an hour of gaming in a day if you can take out from your schedule, then it may raise your gaming passion again :)

What about games CD prices, is it necessary to buy original game CD's which are very expensive here in UAE.

As one of my friend here in UAE bought PS3 some years ago.

Then we found out that we can not play pirated game CD on it.

We had to take it to one Bangladeshi guy here who opened the console and did some thing to fix it.

Obviously the warranty got void but then he told us now there is no need to buy original Game DVD.

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am a ps4 guy. I hate xbox. The book of my life is incomplete without games. I started playing Atari, Sega, Computer Games, PS2, PS3 and Now PS4.

My favorite game is Metal Gear Solid as I played all of it's installments except portable ops.

Right Now, I am playing the one and only, Metal Gear Solid 5, The Phantom Pain.

images

The most fun part is it's online multiplayer mode which is so so amazing and feature rich. It's once in a life time entertainment unit. Like every game there are some fictions but that's ok if they base on scientific hypothesis. So basically, the weapons and items used in online multiplayer mode are based on science fiction.

images

GTA 5 was also great but it cannot be MGS 5.

The next game I am looking forward to play is Uncharted 4. Because of it's story line, realistic graphics and adventurism.
images

I wish there are game development companies, in Pakistan so we could see games featuring our heroes.

Last edited:
I am a ps4 guy. I hate xbox. The book of my life is incomplete without games. I started playing Atari, Sega, Computer Games, PS2, PS3 and Now PS4.

My favorite game is Metal Gear Solid as I played all of it's installments except portable ops.

Right Now, I am playing the one and only, Metal Gear Solid 5, The Phantom Pain.

images

The most fun part is it's online multiplayer mode which is so so amazing and feature rich. It's once in a life time entertainment unit. Like every game there are some fictions but that's ok if they base on scientific hypothesis. So basically, the weapons and items used in online multiplayer mode are based on science fiction.

images

GTA 5 was also great but it cannot be MGS 5.

The next game I am looking forward to play is Uncharted 4. Because of it's story line, realistic graphics and adventurism.
images

I wish there are game development companies, in Pakistan so we could see games featuring our heroes.

i just played and finished metal gear solid 5

it was good