Justice for Rashid Bukhari

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Humayun Khan who is the husband of PTI minister Zartaj Gul, is involved in the murder of PTI D G Khan vice president Syed Rashid Bukhari.

Rashid Bukhari was very activce member of PTI and was very close to Zartaj Gul. In fact, Zartaj Gul has more pictures with Rashid Bukhari than Humayun Khan.
Humayun was very jealous in this situation. On Dec 31, 2018 Rashid Bukhari was shot in the head and after a week long battle, he passed away.

Now Zartaj Gul is pressurizing police to stop or divert the investigation of Rashid Bukhari murder. So far all the investigation points the finger of this murder on Humayun Khan. Everyone knows in Dera Ghazi Khan that who is the main culprit in this murder.

Since I am Imran Khan supporter and unlike pmln, I am not patwari. This is my duty to raise the voice against this injustice and cruelty. I request Imran Khan and CM Punjab to order the free and fair investigation of Rashid Bukhari murder and bring the murderer to justice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Khan125

Humayun Khan who is the husband of PTI minister Zartaj Gul, is involved in the murder of PTI D G Khan vice president Syed Rashid Bukhari.

Rashid Bukhari was very activce member of PTI and was very close to Zartaj Gul. In fact, Zartaj Gul has more pictures with Rashid Bukhari than Humayun Khan.
Humayun was very jealous in this situation. On Dec 31, 2018 Rashid Bukhari was shot in the head and after a week long battle, he passed away.

Now Zartaj Gul is pressurizing police to stop or divert the investigation of Rashid Bukhari murder. So far all the investigation points the finger of this murder on Humayun Khan. Everyone knows in Dera Ghazi Khan that who is the main culprit in this murder.

Since I am Imran Khan supporter and unlike pmln, I am not patwari. This is my duty to raise the voice against this injustice and cruelty. I request Imran Khan and CM Punjab to order the free and fair investigation of Rashid Bukhari murder and bring the murderer to justice.
BETA AWKAAT me reh ye na ho dhabrdoos ho jaey

First Strike

Saboot paish kr ye na ho k tu dharbrdoose ho jaey.

Police has completed their investigation but too much pressure from Zartaj Gul to save her husband. In fact, Zartaj had no idea that Humayun had planned this murder. But after the police investigation; she was shocked; now wants to save this murderer

Liberal 000

Zartaj will do her best to save her husband, if her husband is implicated in this case questions will also be raised on her character

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
All political Aapas are 2 Numberi. PTI, PPP, Pml-n MQM, you name ?
rj9465c_maryam-sharif_625x300_15_July_18.jpg

7411182.jpeg
2.jpg

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Seriously???

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
If true, very sad indeed.
ghairat ke naam per begunah ko to maar dete hain magar itni ghairat naheen ke consequences face ker sakein.
If Zartajgul is using her position to cover-up or influence the case, than she should also be made accountable for the killing

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Aggr yeh sach hai to isko bhi mout ki saza honi chahi a aur hrr politician yaa uski immediate family aggr kisi jurm mai involve ho to usko double saza honi chahi a