Kal Tak - 7th September 2011 - Gen Rtd Hameed Gul - Enemies of Country Serious But Government Non Se

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Javed when your Interior Minister is being blamed as traitor
then it will happen in the country.Media is silent why is this traitor
still in the job.why he has been awarse sitara shujaath.
The problem of pakistan is no one is sincere with this country,
Majority on the high profile posts people with dual citizenshipt are setting.
they dont care about the pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Traiters and agents of foreign powers are running this country. Most Pakistanis are either very soft or stupid to allow them to continue playing with their destiny. This nation is betrayed and being eliminated in dark allyes silently. This happens where every one remain asleep.

Centennial73

MPA (400+ posts)
Javed when your Interior Minister is being blamed as traitor
then it will happen in the country.Media is silent why is this traitor
still in the job.why he has been awarse sitara shujaath.
The problem of pakistan is no one is sincere with this country,
Majority on the high profile posts people with dual citizenshipt are setting.
they dont care about the pakistan.

[HI]@khan afghan1
user-offline.png
[/HI]

Plz don`t use G***** word . Its not nice of you sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Sorry to hear about the death of Brig's wife and so many other people. There are two people who are top of the list of people to be blamed for these deaths: Gen. Kayani and Gen. Pasha. I don't want to explain why ... anyone with some sense would understand. If these army leaders had not made the officers act on illegal commands, this wouldn't have happened.

I agree with comments of khanafghan1 above (except for his using an illicit word) that media is just a tamashayee. Also, in past few months media has already seen it's fall in terms of many many anchors getting bribed. Previously, our of major anchors (not talking about journalists overall coz many are corrupt) the corrupt names were Najam Sethi, Nusrat Javed, Mushtaq Minhas, etc. but now the list is very long.... just notice how many anchors have suddenly stopped talking about items which are in Pakistan's national interest.

I am surprized on Hamid Gul as well. I really respect him a lot but how he has also accepted AlQaeda story when he knows that AlQaeda is run by CIA...strange.

Who is accepting JIT reports? It's not only Altaf Hussain - it's the whole nation otherwise whatever is happening in Pakistan, if the nation has a little bit ghairat, everyone would be out on roads. Media is a tamashayee now, nothing more.... just making money. Don't rely on any of these guys.... come out on roads....u hv no idea about your power....