Kazi Family can sue Dar in England?!

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am wondering why is it not possible for the Kazi family in England to sue Ishak Dar for the wrongful use of their passports and causing them to suffer emotional trauma and defamation?
If such is possible then Ishak Dar will not have peace even in England and indirectly Sharif family will also have to face the music.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am wondering why is it not possible for the Kazi family in England to sue Ishak Dar for the wrongful use of their passports and causing them to suffer emotional trauma and defamation?
If such is possible then Ishak Dar will not have peace even in England and indirectly Sharif family will also have to face the music.
Idea is fine. However, I'm not sure if this Kazi family is clean???
There's a big question mark until proven otherwise.
That is what my hunch is!

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This case went to court and Shareef family settle it outside with financial institutes not sure if settlement was done with Kazi family.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Probably been paid off handsomely to keep quite after this scandal went public.

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بھائی اپنے ملک میں تو عوام کو انصاف نہیں مل رہا ھے تو غیر ممالک میں کیس نے انصاف دینا ھے؟ جن ملکوں میں ان فراڈیوں کا پیسہ جائیدادیں پڑی ہوئی ہیں وہ ملک ک
پاگل نہیں ھیں جو غریب ملکوں کے پیسوں کو لوٹنے والوں کو سزائیں دیں ۔کیس کرنے کے لئے لاکھوں ڈالرز فیس چائی ہوتی ھے غریب ملکوں اور غریب قوموں کو انصاف کہں نہیں ملتا ہر جگہ طاقتور کو انصاف ملتا ھے غریب آدمی کے لئے کہں انصاف سستا نہیں ھے۔