Keep a close eye on Siddique Jaan on the reporting of TLP Terrorists...

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Yes. Logic has limits yet ______ has none. ?

OIP.PKT4nQn4upjttCRXRp7qvwHaEO

Current Crisis & Anarchy starts from Here...

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Based on temporal correlation and a long history selling the nation...
There may be certain traitors like Busharaf. Maybe .... there is a strong penetration of uncle Sam herein, yet it is them who have sacrificed there today for our tomorrow.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
There may certain traitors like Busharaf. Maybe there is a strong penetration of uncle Sam herein, yet it is them who have sacrificed there today for our tomorrow.

Appreciate the bravery of our young soldiers...

However, the corrupt generals fight for their Multi-Billion Dollar Business Empire!!!

Wondering why most of these Generals settle in the West soon after their Retirement???

desan

President (40k+ posts)
There may be certain traitors like Busharaf. Maybe .... there is a strong penetration of uncle Sam herein, yet it is them who have sacrificed there today for our tomorrow.

FCXTSdfWQAM3PFt

After Altaf, Bhutto and Sharif, now these snakes are being fed by GHQ!!!

Wadaich

Appreciate the bravery of our young soldiers...

However, the corrupt generals fight for their Multi-Billion Dollar Business Empire!!!

Wondering why most of these Generals settle in the West soon after their Retirement???
The young soldiers fight on the direction given by the competent planners .... the Generals. Generals are only one pillar of the ruling elite the "Establishment" i.e. the top politicians, judges, media and business tycons, beaurucracy. The corrupt to the core rulers in the past has been appointing the Generals which suite their the sugar daddy (International Establishment). The more corrupt, the better.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
The young soldiers fight on the direction given by the competent planners .... the Generals. Generals are only one pillar of the ruling elite the "Establishment" i.e. the top politicians, judges, media and business tycons, beaurucracy. The corrupt to the core rulers in the past has been appointing the Generals which suite their the sugar daddy (International Establishment). The more corrupt, the better.

There are Elites (GHQ), while the rest are Dalits (civilian leaders)...

GHQ wants a monopoly in power and that's why they never allowed a strong Civilian Rule.

They accomplished a weak civilian rule by supporting the corrupt and then blackmailing them through Independents, coalition partners and terrorist groups like TLP and MQM!!!

Wadaich

There are Elites (GHQ), while the rest are Dalits (civilian leaders)...

GHQ wants a monopoly in power and that's why they never allowed a strong Civilian Rule.

They accomplished a weak civilian rule by supporting the corrupt and then blackmailing them through Independents, coalition partners and terrorist groups like TLP and MQM!!!
All the rulers in the past were leaders of their armed forces. They defeated their opponents and ruled. That is true even now. ........ they are behind the smoke screen of Civilians......CIA Pentagon under cover is a case in point.
Was puzzled by it, as to why a group supported by GHQ will raise slogans against it???
If the imagination has higher flight one may declare it a "double cross". Remember, it is an age of deception.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
All the rulers in the past were leaders of their armed forces. They defeated their opponents and ruled. That is true even now. ........ they are behind the smoke screen of Civilians......CIA Pentagon under cover is a case in point.

If the imagination has higher flight one may declare it a "double cross". Remember, it is an age of deception.

It's like saying corruption is everywhere, so why it bothers us???

It's a matter of degree my friend...

PS: Glad one is accepting the nefarious role of our corrupt generals.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have noted that when it comes to TLP Siddique Jaan is not reporting with honesty.
He had a clear tilt where he did not disclose the atrocities perpetrated by TLP in this episode.
It was disappointing to note that because it is not an error of omission but clearly an error of commission.
Well! let's see how long before we discover any unfortunate news, I do hope not though. But SJ is also a human being and prone to all the weaknesses of weaker humans.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I have noted that when it comes to TLP Siddique Jaan is not reporting with honesty.
He had a clear tilt where he did not disclose the atrocities perpetrated by TLP in this episode.
It was disappointing to note that because it is not an error of omission but clearly an error of commission.
Well! let's see how long before we discover any unfortunate news, I do hope not though. But SJ is also a human being and prone to all the weaknesses of weaker humans.

Here is another Video in favor of the Terrorists...

Quoting Notorious Lohar Court in favor of them!!!