Khabib didn't want to hurt Justin in front of his parents - Mind Boggling

Dawood Hassan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Premium Member
DC's story about what Khabib said to him before the fight regarding how he didn't want to hurt Justin and make him tap, he'd rather put him to sleep, because his parents were there and he'd said previously he'd never tap...that says just about everything about what kind of man he is. The whole of the MMA industry, and all it's fans will miss this amazing guy but I for one fully respect and understand his reasons for retiring. God bless him.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
DC's story about what Khabib said to him before the fight regarding how he didn't want to hurt Justin and make him tap, he'd rather put him to sleep, because his parents were there and he'd said previously he'd never tap...that says just about everything about what kind of man he is. The whole of the MMA industry, and all it's fans will miss this amazing guy but I for one fully respect and understand his reasons for retiring. God bless him.
i believe what i heard is his father is sick and cannot watch him fight anymore. He came for the last time becuase his father asked him to go for this fight one last time. He does not want to fight without his father being able to see him fighting.

l_pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
His Father is died 3 July 2020

i believe what i heard is his father is sick and cannot watch him fight anymore. He came for the last time becuase his father asked him to go for this fight one last time. He does not want to fight without his father being able to see him fighting.