Khan & his Tiger Force - Do you think It'll be effective against inflation?

<ChOuDhArY>

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not a bad option to test.. keeping in mind that the most of the bureaucracy in punjab is not performing at all.. and due to the loopholes in the system it is not that easy to kick all of them out of the offices.

Once Govt. manage to bring Pakistan out of grey list in FATF and then some foreign investment might start coming to pakistan. until then this idea of Tiger force will be a good option

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
I don’t think so.If everything has to be done either by Tigers force or by the Army,then what the hell is the Administration doing???Where is Buzdar???Why DC’s are not able to implement price control?Before handing over price control to the Tiger Force,IK will have to dissolve the whole beaurocratic set up eating up billions in salaries and perks.

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
I don’t think so.If everything has to be done either by Tigers force or by the Army,then what the hell is the Administration doing???Where is Buzdar???Why DC’s are not able to implement price control?Before handing over price control to the Tiger Force,IK will have to dissolve the whole beaurocratic set up eating up billions in salaries and perks.
40 years of Pmln and ppp has destroyed institutions people like you been blindly voting corrupt mafias now it's going to take time to fix them. Tiger force can help

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
i am PTI supporter but this Tiger Force is just lollipop for the youth
i don't think this can control prices...prices should come down when supply is easily available

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
To be honest many such PTI activists will cross the line just to get some political mileage, we have seen it with many activists and people attached to many ministers. Also without any Law its useless.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not possible by tiger force..How they deal with big traders .. manufacturers mafias??
The end seller is shop keeper..what they can do if whole sellers give them goods in high price?? Increase easy access to common peoples of low price things directly..Increase the supply in the markets..and crack down on zakheera andooz..

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

One of the biggest problems that plagues Pakistan is that citizens dont have any regard for law. The people dont pay taxes. The people dont follow red lights. The people dont care for cleanliness on the streets. Choosing their own peers to steer them in the right direction helps.
In Karachi, police was never able to establish peace.....but localized teams of youth guarding their streets, localities etc were far more successful.
Pakistan's richest city, Sialkot, is a self made city. The residents of the city took it upon them to fix the citys problems with much less funds than the govt had promised.

Self help works. Specially in a country like Pakistan.