Khan's ex-wife Jemima Goldsmith hits out at Maryam. SKY NEWS UK

Nain

MPA (400+ posts)

Imran Khan's ex-wife Jemima Goldsmith hits out at Pakistani politician over antisemitic remark about her children​

Jemima Goldsmith, the former wife of Pakistan cricket star-turned-prime minister Imran Khan, with whom she had two children, left the country more than 15 years ago after what she described as "a decade of antisemitic attacks".

Jemima Goldsmith has hit out at a Pakistani politician over an antisemitic comment she made about the children she'd had with ex-husband Imran Khan.

Maryam Nawaz, vice-president of the Pakistani Muslim League, made the antisemitic remark after Mr Khan, now Pakistan's prime minister, accused her family of corruption and attacked her son for playing polo in the UK.

Speaking during an election rally in the region of Azad Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday, Mr Khan - who has two sons with ex-wife Ms Goldsmith - referenced photos showing Ms Nawaz's father, former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, at his grandson's polo match at the University of Cambridge.

Former cricketer Mr Khan said: "The poor go to jail and the powerful [Nawaz Sharif] get NRO [deal] to go abroad and watch his grandson's polo match."

"The common man cannot play polo - a kings' sport. You need a lot of money to keep a horse and play polo. So tell us where this dear grandson got this money from. It's the people's money."

Ms Nawaz responded to the remarks during a speech, saying: "My son [Junaid] is the polo team captain [for Cambridge University] and is bringing honour to Pakistan.

"He is Nawaz Sharif's grandson, not Goldsmith's, and he is not being raised in the lap of Jews."

Source

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
Anti s emetic remarks are a criminal act in Europe, SKY is Jewish organisation, it’s gone to America as well, already someone is going to court in UK for her hate speech, at minimum apology, Ferrari just fuc—d with the very powerful deep state.
Oral “bawaseer” is her only defence.

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
he would be busy in saving animals from slaughter by Muslims.
looks like he is a staff member now, being paid to generate enough engagements and interactions.
the pay package should not depend on the anti-Pakistan and anti-Islam content

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
یہ گشتی فراری حرام کی ماری نواز شریف نطفہ حرام کی اولاد امرتسری کنجر دلے ہاراں والے کی ناجائز اولاد جنرل ضیا کے پالے ہوئے کتےُ دراصل کھسری نسل کے رحیمُ یار خانی دلے اور تلوری سپلائیر ٹائپ نطفہ حراموں کےگجے ہوئے ہیں اس گشتی فراری حرام کی ماری کو جس دن کوئی ٹکر گیا پھر گشتی فراری منیرا کنجر مختارا کنجر اورصفدرا کنجر اپنی تشریف کو ہاتھ لگا لگا کر اپنی اپنی جمنٗ والیوں کو روئیں گے

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran Khan's ex-wife Jemima Goldsmith hits out at Pakistani politician over antisemitic remark about her children​

Jemima Goldsmith, the former wife of Pakistan cricket star-turned-prime minister Imran Khan, with whom she had two children, left the country more than 15 years ago after what she described as "a decade of antisemitic attacks".

Jemima Goldsmith has hit out at a Pakistani politician over an antisemitic comment she made about the children she'd had with ex-husband Imran Khan.

Maryam Nawaz, vice-president of the Pakistani Muslim League, made the antisemitic remark after Mr Khan, now Pakistan's prime minister, accused her family of corruption and attacked her son for playing polo in the UK.

Speaking during an election rally in the region of Azad Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday, Mr Khan - who has two sons with ex-wife Ms Goldsmith - referenced photos showing Ms Nawaz's father, former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, at his grandson's polo match at the University of Cambridge.

Former cricketer Mr Khan said: "The poor go to jail and the powerful [Nawaz Sharif] get NRO [deal] to go abroad and watch his grandson's polo match."

"The common man cannot play polo - a kings' sport. You need a lot of money to keep a horse and play polo. So tell us where this dear grandson got this money from. It's the people's money."

Ms Nawaz responded to the remarks during a speech, saying: "My son [Junaid] is the polo team captain [for Cambridge University] and is bringing honour to Pakistan.

"He is Nawaz Sharif's grandson, not Goldsmith's, and he is not being raised in the lap of Jews."

Source

If they charge Maryam and ban her from entering into UK and many other European/ American countries, I, for the first time, agree with the laws against Anti Semitism.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now you are being overzealous. A mere statement by the Dept of Interior would suffice.
Heard someone has reported that to the UK police. If she doesn't defend her statement in the court successfully, she might be in trouble. If people start reporting that in other countries where antisemitism is a crime, she might face jail time upon arrival.

But I am not in favor of this. Any action against her, even a statement as you say, will get her enormous support in Pakistan.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
یہ گشتی فراری حرام کی ماری نواز شریف نطفہ حرام کی اولاد امرتسری کنجر دلے ہاراں والے کی ناجائز اولاد جنرل ضیا کے پالے ہوئے کتےُ دراصل کھسری نسل کے رحیمُ یار خانی دلے اور تلوری سپلائیر ٹائپ نطفہ حراموں کےگجے ہوئے ہیں اس گشتی فراری حرام کی ماری کو جس دن کوئی ٹکر گیا پھر گشتی فراری منیرا کنجر مختارا کنجر اورصفدرا کنجر اپنی تشریف کو ہاتھ لگا لگا کر اپنی اپنی جمنٗ والیوں کو روئیں گے

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Where is the most vociferous voice of the Jewish people , Arif Karim, on this one? We needed him to vocalize a word or two on anti-semitism upon the most pertinent occasion as now.
Sorry, Mossad is not paying me lifafas these days, so no more support for Jewish people for now.

arifkarim

he would be busy in saving animals from slaughter by Muslims.
looks like he is a staff member now, being paid to generate enough engagements and interactions.
Same staff members are giving me ban warnings for insulting Maryam Nawaz in my threads. Strange world.

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Heard someone has reported that to the UK police. If she doesn't defend her statement in the court successfully, she might be in trouble. If people start reporting that in other countries where antisemitism is a crime, she might face jail time upon arrival.

But I am not in favor of this. Any action against her, even a statement as you say, will get her enormous support in Pakistan.
Jemima can still drag her silicone laden whiskered ass to court on account of defamation.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)

عقل سے پیدل پٹواری قوم ڈھول اور بینڈ باجے لے کر حاضر ہو

ہماڑی شیڑنی باجی مڑیم بین الاقومی لیول کی لیڈڑ بن گئی ہیں
N-League is playing antisemitic card since 90's but still liked by..............
N-league ny sahi bewaqoof banaya hova hai sab ko..........Gargit ko bhi fail kar diya hai........

I thought bibi in Kashmir election campaign was PRO agent for afghanistan................

Dr Adam

N-League is playing antisemitic card since 90's but still liked by..............
N-league ny sahi bewaqoof banaya hova hai sab ko..........Gargit ko bhi fail kar diya hai........

I thought bibi in Kashmir election campaign was PRO agent for afghanistan................
Wait for July the 25th and she will know her real worth..... she faced same humiliation in GB elections.
This woman symbolizes WORST in the political arena of Pakistan.