Khilafat-e-Rashida is Beyond Sectarian and Fiqah Divisions: Ideology is not Just a Point of View.. .

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
2ldwg4.jpg

16gbbee.jpg

Antiam

Banned
Aap dunya ke kisi bhe konay mai islami shariah or khilafat qaim kar lain sab se pehlay kufar ke sarparast Amreka app par dehshatgard aur insaani huquq ke khilaf warzi ka ilzam laga kar aa dhamkay ga. Iss lia sab se pehlay iss Amreka se jaan chorana hoga

Babatank

Senator (1k+ posts)
The same people were Zaid Hamed worst opponent and now they are praising him...(clap)(clap)(clap)
Stupid people can't recognize the divine status of Khilafat! Khilafat Mullah made nhei hai...:)
“If ignorance is bliss, there should be more happy people";)

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Indeed this will be best direction for Pakistan to move to ....as we have already seen what democracy and dictatorships have given us. :)

RustamShah

Banned
Message of intellect from Lal Topi Drama Baz, please read and enjoy the jokes mentioned Lol

I read this Joke recently and really enjoyed it, sharing with you so you can enjoy it too, please praise the 'Intellect' of this Molana Sahib as I have seen very few with such high I.Q. among religious leaders, my other favrout Charecter is Zahid Hamid, love his speeches and wonder, how can some one say so much nonsense in just one sitting !! :13:

http://scribd.com/doc/30772685/Bermuda-Triangle-and-Dajal-in-URDU-by-Maulana-Asim-Umar

Chastizer

Councller (250+ posts)

:lol: Lagta ha koi takfeeri bacha kisi Kangrasi molvi kay anda say naya naya nikla hay. Ya phir zaid kay nai bivi ka bhai hay. Ya Mullah Sharabi Takfeeri urf mullah drum Ashrafi bin SAFMA ka jo franseesi safarat khanay mein nashay mein dhut pakra gaya us ka koi cheila hay. Bara maza aata hay jab lal topi wala Deogandi Kangrasi mullah ki dum par paon rakhta hay.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
:lol: Lagta ha koi takfeeri bacha kisi Kangrasi molvi kay anda say naya naya nikla hay. Ya phir zaid kay nai bivi ka bhai hay. Ya Mullah Sharabi Takfeeri urf mullah drum Ashrafi bin SAFMA ka jo franseesi safarat khanay mein nashay mein dhut pakra gaya us ka koi cheila hay. Bara maza aata hay jab lal topi wala Deogandi Kangrasi mullah ki dum par paon rakhta hay.

Kuch ziyada nahi ho gaya khan ji? Aap nay to baicharay ko bandooq ki naali par rakh liya hay..... .....haath kuch halka rakhein(serious)

Last edited:

drkjke

wrong .there are some fiqahs in Pakistan who refuse to pay zakat etc.so the picture is not as rosy as zaid painted.remember zia era?when he tried to impose zakat system whole Islamabad was blocked by people (strangely same people never came out on streets when musharaf was erasing islamic hudood laws from constitution.)this shows these peoples priorities

drkjke

Aap dunya ke kisi bhe konay mai islami shariah or khilafat qaim kar lain sab se pehlay kufar ke sarparast Amreka app par dehshatgard aur insaani huquq ke khilaf warzi ka ilzam laga kar aa dhamkay ga. Iss lia sab se pehlay iss Amreka se jaan chorana hoga

true.like they ended khilafat in Afghanistan.which was very heavy on kufar and munafiqqeens hearts. but remember that our nation also aided the end of khilafat in Afghanistan,and still in our jails afghani Taliban are being tortured in such way that even iblees will be ashamed,though this is not reported in media but once Taliban again get power in Afghanistan than I hope they are lenient on Pakistanis,because I see they gaining power soon and our nation going down more because of not realising that only way to progress for us is islam..and after ignoring this fact more. I hope we don't get the ultimate punishment ,which you people can guess yourselves,my heart is to weak to write it.

Imranpak

Zaid should put his money where his mouth is and start some political movement to implement his views. I support much of what he says but just writing articles won't get him far.