Kya Ertugral Ghazi dramay k zaryay Turkey k culture ka yalghar ho raha hay

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Eyvallah Bey!

You have picked up a very important subject to educate the youth of this country which, personally speaking, is very close to my heart.
Visuals, perception and ensuing character building is the hallmark of any campaign to send across a powerful message in the contemporary era. English language adage..... a picture is worth a thousand words, effectively meaning that complex and sometimes multiple ideas can be conveyed by a single still image, which conveys its meaning or essence more effectively than a mere verbal description....... that is what drama, cinema or a still picture is.
Your last 3 words, showcasing yourself i.e., "I am a Muslim, a Pakistani and a Pashtoon" is the punchline, the message, a very powerful one, to carry home.
Yes.... watching Dirilis Ertughral series, I can relate and translate your above message into our daily lives. Pakistani youth..... the custodian of the destiny of this country, needs to understand that they are 1st Muslim (minorities are part and a parcel of us), 2nd Pakistani and 3rd whatever respectable clan/caste they belong to. No one can relate the above spoken values with the Hollywood and Bollywood culture in any form and its manifestation. We the Muslims are entirely different people and have nothing to do with them.
But yes, when we watch Gazi Ertughral, it shows us all above values which were inculcated in us and are inseparable from our character, our persona and our DNA, by our parents and by our teachers. Therefore, it is but natural Ertughral catches our attention and we are attracted towards all the characters depicted in it and feel they are part of us and of our daily lives. It reminds us how we have struggled centuries back to create a new World Order on the planet earth, the guiding principle was the Holly Quran and Sunnah S.A.W.

Bilal Sahib! you have brought up and put on table a very good subject for discussion. I admire your sense of belonging to the religion, to the country and to your tribe which gives you an identity as a free, sane human being.

Your message is well taken. Kudos!
Please keep it up, and on & off make such videos for the guidance of the future custodians of this country.
God bless.

Saboo

ترکی کلچر کی اگر یلغار ہو بھی رہی ہے تو اب اس میں کیا؟
پاکستانی کلچر میں ہے ہی کیا؟ سواۓ مکر و فریب اور جھوٹ کے؟
ویسے آجکل تو ہم جہاں کوئی اکیلی عورت دیکھتے ہیں وہیں لنگر انداز
ہو جاتے ہیں > سو بار منع کیا ہے کہ گھر کی چار دیواری سے باہر
عورتوں کا کام ہی کیا ہے؟

Abu Abdul Samad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Eyvallah Bey!

You have picked up a very important subject to educate the youth of this country which, personally speaking, is very close to my heart.
Visuals, perception and ensuing character building is the hallmark of any campaign to send across a powerful message in the contemporary era. English language adage..... a picture is worth a thousand words, effectively meaning that complex and sometimes multiple ideas can be conveyed by a single still image, which conveys its meaning or essence more effectively than a mere verbal description....... that is what drama, cinema or a still picture is.
Your last 3 words, showcasing yourself i.e., "I am a Muslim, a Pakistani and a Pashtoon" is the punchline, the message, a very powerful one, to carry home.
Yes.... watching Dirilis Ertughral series, I can relate and translate your above message into our daily lives. Pakistani youth..... the custodian of the destiny of this country, needs to understand that they are 1st Muslim (minorities are part and a parcel of us), 2nd Pakistani and 3rd whatever respectable clan/caste they belong to. No one can relate the above spoken values with the Hollywood and Bollywood culture in any form and its manifestation. We the Muslims are entirely different people and have nothing to do with them.
But yes, when we watch Gazi Ertughral, it shows us all above values which were inculcated in us and are inseparable from our character, our persona and our DNA, by our parents and by our teachers. Therefore, it is but natural Ertughral catches our attention and we are attracted towards all the characters depicted in it and feel they are part of us and of our daily lives. It reminds us how we have struggled centuries back to create a new World Order on the planet earth, the guiding principle was the Holly Quran and Sunnah S.A.W.

Bilal Sahib! you have brought up and put on table a very good subject for discussion. I admire your sense of belonging to the religion, to the country and to your tribe which gives you an identity as a free, sane human being.

Please keep it up, and on & off make such videos for the guidance of the future custodians of this country.
God bless.
Thank you very much sir. Your words means a lot. God bless you

Abu Abdul Samad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
ہو جاتے ہیں > سو بات منع کیا ہے کہ گھر کی چار دیواری سے باہر
عورتوں کا کام ہی کیا ہے؟
Don't blame your failure to pakistani culture.

Saboo

Don't blame your failure to pakistani culture.
معاف کیجئے کسی بھی قوم کا کلچر اسکا رہن سہن اور طور طریقوں کا نام ہے ناکہ کسی کتاب میں لکھے ہوے چند اصول ؟ لکھی ہوئی کتاب تو ہے ناں ہمارے پاس ..وہ بھی الله میاں کی بھیجی ہوئی لیکن ہم میں سے کتنے ہیں جو اس پر عمل پیرا ہیں ...اس لحاظ سے اجتماعی طور پر ہمارا طرز زندگی ہی پاکستانی کلچر ہے اور میری ناکامی پاکستانی کلچر کی
ناکامی ہے...یہ کوئی دو علیحدہ چیزیں نہیں.
اب اس میں کیا

نادان

ہو جاتے ہیں > سو بار منع کیا ہے کہ گھر کی چار دیواری سے باہر
عورتوں کا کام ہی کیا ہے؟

مزے کی بات ...برسہا برس سے انڈین موویز اور ڈرامے دیکھ رہے ہیں ..ناچ گانے سیکھ رہے ہیں ..تب کوئی مسلہ نہیں ..پورے کپڑوں سے کوئی مسلہ لگتا ہے

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Eyvallah Bey!

God bless.
Dr sahib, please read up the history of ottomans. And use I instead if we

Saboo

مزے کی بات ...برسہا برس سے انڈین موویز اور ڈرامے دیکھ رہے ہیں ..ناچ گانے سیکھ رہے ہیں ..تب کوئی مسلہ نہیں ..پورے کپڑوں سے کوئی مسلہ لگتا ہے
ہاں ناں ؟ ترکی کلچر سے صرف پورے کپڑوں کا ہی مسلہ نہیں
لبرل آنٹیوں کو اور بھی بڑے مسائل ہیں ..کبھی فرصت میں.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Although its a fictional show, its a good story but I am a bit disappointed with the Turkish writers of this Drama.

The show feels like a cartoon show after some time just like on cartoon network there are always good guys and bad guys and the good guys are always good and bad guys are always bad.

But good writers like George RR Martin made characters much more complex than Good and Bad. Every character in Game of Thrones has a good and bad in them and lots of shades of grey in between, both the heroes and the villains, it makes the show feel more interesting and more realistic.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brilliant analysis. Touched all the aspects and as always @Dr. Adam sealed it.

In fact earlier no efforts have been made to connect us with our great forefathers (that goes till Prophet (Peace be Upon Him) except for a very few serials in 1980s. Otherwise our education system is completely failed and the media is completely controlled by their investors, who are mostly foreign agencies, controlled by the Zionists (controlling media and wise brains is an essential component of their thousands of years old plan).

By keeping our educational system at such a low standard we allowed institutes likes of beacon house and others to take control of our brilliant and influential brains.

Now the situation is that it is so difficult to bring or introduce anything which works against the Zionist agenda.

In fact any piece of literature or art from any country that connects us with our Islamic core values is actually taking us to our real culture. But the western and so called liberals will never tolerate this as they are either completely brainwashed so far or they are still earning their livings from their zionist masters.

Abu Abdul Samad Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Brilliant analysis. Touched all the aspects and as always @Dr. Adam sealed it.

In fact earlier no efforts have been made to connect us with our great forefathers (that goes till Prophet (Peace be Upon Him) except for a very few serials in 1980s. Otherwise our education system is completely failed and the media is completely controlled by their investors, who are mostly foreign agencies, controlled by the Zionists (controlling media and wise brains is an essential component of their thousands of years old plan).

By keeping our educational system at such a low standard we allowed institutes likes of beacon house and others to take control of our brilliant and influential brains.

Now the situation is that it is so difficult to bring or introduce anything which works against the Zionist agenda.

In fact any piece of literature or art from any country that connects us with our Islamic core values is actually taking us to our real culture. But the western and so called liberals will never tolerate this as they are either completely brainwashed so far or they are still earning their livings from their zionist masters.
Thank you sir

نادان

ہاں ناں ؟ ترکی کلچر سے صرف پورے کپڑوں کا ہی مسلہ نہیں
لبرل آنٹیوں کو اور بھی بڑے مسائل ہیں ..کبھی فرصت میں.
حالانکہ انہیں یہ نہیں پتا ترکی لباس معاملے میں پورا مغربی ہے
?

Saboo

حالانکہ انہیں یہ نہیں پتا ترکی لباس معاملے میں پورا مغربی ہے
?
ہاں لیکن صرف آدھے حصے میں ...لگتا ہے امریکا کے کسی شہر میں لوگ 'سمر بریک ' منا رہے ہیں لیکن دوسرے حصے میں لوگ مکمل اسلامی لباس پہنتے ہیں جو بھی پہننا چاہیں. شائد اسکی وجہ یہ ہے آدھا ترکی تو یورپ میں ہے؟ پھر آزادی بھی ہے آپ جو طرز زندگی
اپنانا چاہیں..اب اس میں کیا

نادان

ہاں لیکن صرف آدھے حصے میں ...لگتا ہے امریکا کے کسی شہر میں لوگ 'سمر بریک ' منا رہے ہیں لیکن دوسرے حصے میں لوگ مکمل اسلامی لباس پہنتے ہیں جو بھی پہننا چاہیں. شائد اسکی وجہ یہ ہے آدھا ترکی تو یورپ میں ہے؟ پھر آزادی بھی ہے آپ جو طرز زندگی
اپنانا چاہیں..اب اس میں کیا
ترکی جا کر دیکھنا پڑے گا اور سوچنا پڑے گا کس پاسے جانا ہے