Ladies and gentlemen, the prime minister of Canada...dancing to bhangra!!!

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you :) Unfortunately, creepy is at least more creative than silly is.

I wouldn't say you brought down the combined IQ of this 'forum' (what a glorified word for random scribbles) down, because its hard to improve upon perfection.

Dude, your come backs need to be simpler and easier to comprehend and above all, wittier.

I read your post and I stared blankly at the screen.. like what?!?!? what is he trying to say.

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dude, your come backs need to be simpler and easier to comprehend and above all, wittier.

I read your post and I stared blankly at the screen.. like what?!?!? what is he trying to say.

It's ok. You can re-read my post, or may be try again in a few days. Rome wasn't built in a day ;) You'll improve.

دوسرا_سوال

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's ok. You can re-read my post, or may be try again in a few days. Rome wasn't built in a day ;) You'll improve.

There you go. Already an improvement. Sharp, witty and a fluent thought - I give you 5 / 10 on this one.

Now please re-write that brain fart I referred to earlier and polish it a little bit so it makes fluent sense.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
P.S: you are just jealous that international social media is swooning over our new hot good looking PM as obviously no one in their right mind would ever swoon over your PM..I can see right through your jealousy, Mr! :angry_smile:

Canada wanted a change and they are trying Justin. It is upto to him to prove his maturity.

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He looks like Eric Bana.

eb-sf94.jpg

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After a few months in office he will come on TV and apologize for the affair he had with someone whose tape got leaked... lol. Atleast our prime minister cannot possibly have an affair. LOL.

oh I almost forgot: he has also admitted to smoking marijuana and even acted in a TV mini series...your heart started beating fast yet? any sweats? pain? (bigsmile)

P.S: you are just jealous that international social media is swooning over our new hot good looking PM as obviously no one in their right mind would ever swoon over your PM..I can see right through your jealousy, Mr! :angry_smile:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
After a few months in office he will come on TV and apologize for the affair he had with someone whose tape got leaked... lol. Atleast our prime minister cannot possibly have an affair. LOL.

[hilar][hilar][hilar]

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Canada wanted a change and they are trying Justin. It is upto to him to prove his maturity.

According to may Americans, we just chose him for weed and his looks...Our new international identity is going to be Swooning Druggies..[hilar]