https://twitter.com/x/status/1431883987128135685
https://twitter.com/x/status/1431880120193716225
E98e7l2XEAIr4pB

E99T7XUX0AASfiX

E99mcK2XoAQlSTK

Last edited:

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stupidity by the government, if true. But that does not make the doctors angels. They are also wrong as they are opposing a method which could potentially expose their lack of knowledge.

But now the media will only make the government a villain and start bashing it. they will simply forget doctors' fault.

The same thing happened in Usman Mirza case where he made multiple crimes. But in the whole drama media di not highlight that the boy and the girl were enjoying illicitly, which is also HARAM.

Noor Muqaddam case is another example where the boy made a serious crime by inhumanly killing Noor. But media did not expose Noor who was living with him without any legitimate relationship.

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Stupidity by the government, if true. But that does not make the doctors angels. They are also wrong as they are opposing a method which could potentially expose their lack of knowledge.

But now the media will only make the government a villain and start bashing it. they will simply forget doctors' fault.

The same thing happened in Usman Mirza case where he made multiple crimes. But in the whole drama media di not highlight that the boy and the girl were enjoying illicitly, which is also HARAM.

Noor Muqaddam case is another example where the boy made a serious crime by inhumanly killing Noor. But media did not expose Noor who was living with him without any legitimate relationship.
جہاں بات انصاف کی آتی ہے تو چوری کی سزا یہ نہیں کہ مجرم کی ٹانگیں کاٹی جائیں۔

جیسا جرم، ویسی سزا، یہ ہوتا ہے انصاف۔

عائشہ اکرم، نور مقدم کے کیس یہاں بطور مثال استعمال نہیں کیئے جاسکتے۔

اگر ڈاکٹر کسی غلط بات پر احتجاج کر رہے ہیں اور اس سے کسی عام آدمی کو کوئی خطرہ نہیں، نہ ہی کسی کا کاروبارِ زندگی اس سے متاثر ہورہا ہے، تو یہ اقدام انتہائی طور پر قابلِ مذمّت ہے۔

پچھلے دو سالوں میں آپ نے ٹوئیٹر پر شائد غور کیا ہو یا نہیں، لیکن کبھی بھی پی ٹی آئی کے خلاف کوئی ٹرینڈ اگر چلے بھی تو چوتھے یا پانچویں نمبر پر بھی بمشکل دو یا چار گھنٹے رہتا تھا۔ لیکن اب، پی ٹی آئی کے حق میں ٹرینڈ چلے تو ڈھونڈھنا پڑتا ہے۔

یہ ڈاکٹر آپ کے معاشرے کے پڑھے لکھے لوگ ہیں، اگر آپ ان سے مسائل بات چیت سے حل نہیں کرپاتے، تو یہ آپ کی پہلی نالائقی ہے، دوسرا یہ کہ اگر آپ اس ہجوم کو کسی اور غیر مضر طریقے سے منتشر نہیں کرسکتے تو یہ آپ کی اس بھی بڑی نالائقی ہے۔ ان سے بہتر تو وہ طالبان ہیں جنھوں نے خواتین کے اپنے خلاف نکلنے والے جلوس کی حفاظت پر اپنی سپاہی تعینات کیئے۔

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
جہاں بات انصاف کی آتی ہے تو چوری کی سزا یہ نہیں کہ مجرم کی ٹانگیں کاٹی جائیں۔

جیسا جرم، ویسی سزا، یہ ہوتا ہے انصاف۔

عائشہ اکرم، نور مقدم کے کیس یہاں بطور مثال استعمال نہیں کیئے جاسکتے۔

اگر ڈاکٹر کسی غلط بات پر احتجاج کر رہے ہیں اور اس سے کسی عام آدمی کو کوئی خطرہ نہیں، نہ ہی کسی کا کاروبارِ زندگی اس سے متاثر ہورہا ہے، تو یہ اقدام انتہائی طور پر قابلِ مذمّت ہے۔

پچھلے دو سالوں میں آپ نے ٹوئیٹر پر شائد غور کیا ہو یا نہیں، لیکن کبھی بھی پی ٹی آئی کے خلاف کوئی ٹرینڈ اگر چلے بھی تو چوتھے یا پانچویں نمبر پر بھی بمشکل دو یا چار گھنٹے رہتا تھا۔ لیکن اب، پی ٹی آئی کے حق میں ٹرینڈ چلے تو ڈھونڈھنا پڑتا ہے۔

یہ ڈاکٹر آپ کے معاشرے کے پڑھے لکھے لوگ ہیں، اگر آپ ان سے مسائل بات چیت سے حل نہیں کرپاتے، تو یہ آپ کی پہلی نالائقی ہے، دوسرا یہ کہ اگر آپ اس ہجوم کو کسی اور غیر مضر طریقے سے منتشر نہیں کرسکتے تو یہ آپ کی اس بھی بڑی نالائقی ہے۔ ان سے بہتر تو وہ طالبان ہیں جنھوں نے خواتین کے اپنے خلاف نکلنے والے جلوس کی حفاظت پر اپنی سپاہی تعینات کیئے۔
I started by saying that it is the stupidity by the government. and you also said the same in two paras.

Example i gave was in the context of JUSTICE. Yes the government is at fault. But doctors are also at fault. Since most of the them come by just passing the exams by hook or by crook, they dont want government to bring any kind of assessment in the process, which actually negates meritocracy.

Sohail Shuja

I started by saying that it is the stupidity by the government. and you also said the same in two paras.

Example i gave was in the context of JUSTICE. Yes the government is at fault. But doctors are also at fault. Since most of the them come by just passing the exams by hook or by crook, they dont want government to bring any kind of assessment in the process, which actually negates meritocracy.
Well, my point is that the punitive action should commensurate with the intensity of crime. I again mention the word "crime" to add my emphasis.

Here, there is no "pro bono publico" interests at stake, which would require use of such coercive measures.

Whether their demands are right or wrong is a debatable point, but you cannot punish someone who is not intellectually agreeing with you. Had these doctors forced people by use of might or logistics to not to appear in NLE exams, then the situation would've demanded and justified the use of force in order to protect the right of others. But here, no such thing had prevailed -- the protestors had been protesting peacefully, which is their right

Sohail Shuja

Burn their bodies, lynch them alive, attack their homes, kill their families. How dare they are protesting against PTI angel rulers.
You must have heard about the "herd immunity". It appears that PTI followers have developed a new kind of this "Herd immunity", to not to hear, interpret and understand anything highlighting the incompetence of PTI Govt.

These are the sort of goons who would write the name of NS on a Donkey and then beat the hell out of that poor soul, thinking that they did something they should feel proud of.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1018909986641121281 https://twitter.com/x/status/1018890357671645186
This is their "herd immunity"... immunized against any logic, moral or ethical value of humanity and/or religion. They will keep beating donkeys on the street and keep glorifying their inhumane acts as something heroic.

Sohail Shuja

You can guess the intentions and/or 'Jahalat' of those terming Pepper Spray as Chemical Spray.

Iss say acha tha kay NLE ki tayari kartey.
Now this is official from the doctors' account that they have been sprayed over by Sulfuric acid. Is there any clarification from the government of Punjab to negate this?

E98e7l2XEAIr4pB

Siberite

You must have heard about the "herd immunity". It appears that PTI followers have developed a new kind of this "Herd immunity", to not to hear, interpret and understand anything highlighting the incompetence of PTI Govt.

These are the sort of goons who would write the name of NS on a Donkey and then beat the hell out of that poor soul, thinking that they did something they should feel proud of.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1018909986641121281 https://twitter.com/x/status/1018890357671645186
This is their "herd immunity"... immunized against any logic, moral or ethical value of humanity and/or religion. They will keep beating donkeys on the street and keep glorifying their inhumane acts as something heroic.
And who is responsible for building and preparing such a inhuman goons crowd ? It is IK himself and no one else. I never seen him disciplaned any of his out of control ministers .never seen him firing any of the goons like freaks when they misbehaved on national TV. Its him who is behind the sevage mentality of these idiots who just beat the animals to satisfy their hate. Its the IK who will curse, swear at his fellow cricketers and make fun of them in his early part of life. Some habits never change with age no matter how much pious one can become.

samkhan

اور وکلا پر تشدد کرنے کا سوچتے ہوۓ بھی اس حکومت کی شلواریں گیلی ہو جاتی ہیں۔

Sohail Shuja

Why were they protesting against NLE exams?
Lets just say (for the sake of an argument) that the demands of these students were unfair/unjust.

So, is this enough to justify the act of the law enforcement agencies of spraying chemical on these peaceful protesters?

Sohail Shuja

اور وکلا پر تشدد کرنے کا سوچتے ہوۓ بھی اس حکومت کی شلواریں گیلی ہو جاتی ہیں۔
وکیل چاہیں تو ہسپتالوں میں توڑ پھوڑ کریں، ان کے وزراء کو سرِ عام تھپّڑ ماریں، اپنی ہی عدالتوں میں اپنے ہی ججوں پر چڑھ دوڑیں،

Sohail Shuja

And who is responsible for building and preparing such a inhuman goons crowd ? It is IK himself and no one else. I never seen him disciplaned any of his out of control ministers .never seen him firing any of the goons like freaks when they misbehaved on national TV. Its him who is behind the sevage mentality of these idiots who just beat the animals to satisfy their hate. Its the IK who will curse, swear at his fellow cricketers and make fun of them in his early part of life. Some habits never change with age no matter how much pious one can become.
Who made people to follow IK? surely, it was the incompetence of NS and Zardari. Had they been competent enough, people wouldn't have to give a damn to IK.

However, the problem here is the administration of Punjab, which is failing and these supporters of PTI think that they have to support PTI for each and every wrong they are committing as well. They are like a bunch of morons who are just burying their heads in sand and are just to afraid to call spade a spade.

I support IK because I think he can make a difference for Pakistan. My worry is my country and my people. Therefore, what I think is wrong for my country and people, I call it out aloud, so that they should correct themselves, just when and where it is needed.

Siberite

Who made people to follow IK? surely, it was the incompetence of NS and Zardari. Had they been competent enough, people wouldn't have to give a damn to IK.

However, the problem here is the administration of Punjab, which is failing and these supporters of PTI think that they have to support PTI for each and every wrong they are committing as well. They are like a bunch of morons who are just burying their heads in sand and are just to afraid to call spade a spade.

I support IK because I think he can make a difference for Pakistan. My worry is my country and my people. Therefore, what I think is wrong for my country and people, I call it out aloud, so that they should correct themselves, just when and where it is needed.
You are funny man Shuja. The tabdeeli kera is not dead yet. However, your reply is indirect confession about IK and an admission that he is responsible for this lynch mentality. Now, just try not to shift the blame somewhere else and stay focus on matter at hand.
Since you supported IK and he is proven to be incompetence, instead of be honest and straight forward about it, you are pointing fingers at the nation as a whole. So, if the nation has elected him ( I don't believe so, but just for the argument sake) they must be smart enough to find some qualities in him. You are no different than them . You also trusted him and he failed to deliver so far .
Punjab is run by IK sitting in Islamabad. He doesn't trust anyone other than a simple stogy Buzz who can't stand on his two little legs since he doesn't have spine . It suits IK and he can do and change what he likes to. What do you think the changing of so many IG's in Punjab is done or could be done by Buzz man ? So, don't blame Buzz or anyone else. IK is solely responsible for the mess he created there and still very stubborn to make any changes for the betterment of ordinary Punjabis.
There is lot more I can say and write, But I think you get the idea where this all heading. Then , you like boots always and get upset where the truth about them is spoken . So, I leave it here .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lets just say (for the sake of an argument) that the demands of these students were unfair/unjust.

So, is this enough to justify the act of the law enforcement agencies of spraying chemical on these peaceful protesters?
I'm just asking why were they protesting against NLE exams?