Lahore: Chemical spray on protesting Doctors by Authorities -- 3 critical

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are funny man Shuja. The tabdeeli kera is not dead yet. However, your reply is indirect confession about IK and an admission that he is responsible for this lynch mentality. Now, just try not to shift the blame somewhere else and stay focus on matter at hand.
Since you supported IK and he is proven to be incompetence, instead of be honest and straight forward about it, you are pointing fingers at the nation as a whole. So, if the nation has elected him ( I don't believe so, but just for the argument sake) they must be smart enough to find some qualities in him. You are no different than them . You also trusted him and he failed to deliver so far .
Punjab is run by IK sitting in Islamabad. He doesn't trust anyone other than a simple stogy Buzz who can't stand on his two little legs since he doesn't have spine . It suits IK and he can do and change what he likes to. What do you think the changing of so many IG's in Punjab is done or could be done by Buzz man ? So, don't blame Buzz or anyone else. IK is solely responsible for the mess he created there and still very stubborn to make any changes for the betterment of ordinary Punjabis.
There is lot more I can say and write, But I think you get the idea where this all heading. Then , you like boots always and get upset where the truth about them is spoken . So, I leave it here .
I'll just cut it down to the chase: OK, I stop supporting IK, then, whom shall I support instead to bring about a positive change in Pakistan? Nawaz Sharif or Zardari?

Well, I have seen the era of 1990's and I know in 1999 before Musharraf toppled NS, the debt to gdp ratio was above 99%.

When General Musharraf had taken over in October 1999 by toppling Nawaz Sharif, Pakistan’s total public debt as percentage of its GDP was the highest in South Asia – 99.3 percent of its GDP and 629 percent of its revenue receipts,

یہ ملک ایک مرتبہ بِک چکا تھا۔

I am also a witness of post 2008 political era of Pakistan. I have lived through it, day & night.

However, I do believe that if this Govt proves to be no better than the others, then they also have a future with the rest. They will deserve this to be their fate. No remorse or sympathies for them. They will only be reaping what they sow.

Last edited:

Siberite

I'll just cut it down to the chase: OK, I stop supporting IK, then, whom shall I support instead to bring about a positive change in Pakistan? Nawaz Sharif or Zardari?

Well, I have seen the era of 1990's and I know in 1999 before Musharraf toppled NS, the debt to gdp ratio was above 99%.

یہ ملک ایک مرتبہ بِک چکا تھا۔

I am also a witness of post 2008 political era of Pakistan. I have lived through it, day & night.

However, I do believe that if this Govt proves to be no better than the others, then they also have a future with the rest. They will deserve this to be their fate. No remorse or sympathies for them. They will only be reaping what they sow.
No one is asking you to change your affiliation.I could easy see the helpless in your reply. There are no nations on the world which import PM from outside and make them the citizen of the country in a week other than Pakistan. And you know well under whose watch all that was done. His name was Moeen Qureshi ,the other one was Shaukat Aziz.
You are missing to mention the big elephant in the room. IK,NS,Zardari don't matter. When your electoral system is all f*** up by the boots, it doesn't matter who is Angel and who is sinner. You know it well and you still trying to pick the shortcomings of these puppet politicians. I bet you any money, if today SS agree with the Boots policies, he can be next PM in no time.
So, let's be realistic about the expectations of these politicians,they are in power only because of their compromises and deals to grab the big chunk of the electable who are boots moles speaded in the country everywhere. It's not the people but the Chuhdries who decide.

Last edited:

Sohail Shuja

No one is asking you to change your affiliation.I could easy see the helpless in your reply. There are no nations on the world which import PM from outside and make them the citizen of the country in a week other than Pakistan. And you know well under whose watch all that was done. His name was Moeen Qureshi ,the other one was Shaukat Aziz.
You are missing to mention the big elephant in the room. IK,NS,Zardari don't matter. When your electoral system is all f*** up by the boots, it doesn't matter who is Angel and who is sinner. You know it well and you still trying to pick the shortcomings of these puppet politicians. I bet you any money, if today SS agree with the Boots policies, he can be next PM in no time.
So, let's be realistic about the expectations of these politicians,they are in power only because of their compromises and deals to grab the big chunk of the electable who are boots moles speaded in the country everywhere. It's not the people but the Chuhdries who decide.
So every politician is corrupted and is under the influence of the DMS.

I wonder what IK could do for the boots which NS, SS and zardari refused in 2018?

Siberite

So every politician is corrupted and is under the influence of the DMS.

I wonder what IK could do for the boots which NS, SS and zardari refused in 2018?
Not too difficult and no need to wonder. Just look at Indian centric policies, defence budget exceptions.missing person's avoidness.free hand in real estate grabs. There are others where civic supremacy is compromised But I know you think it is their inheritance and rights on those civilian jurisdiction.By the way, why your leader didn't bother to investigate Asim Bajwa for his pizza stores ?

Sohail Shuja

Not too difficult and no need to wonder. Just look at Indian centric policies, defence budget exceptions.missing person's avoidness.free hand in real estate grabs. There are others where civic supremacy is compromised But I know you think it is their inheritance and rights on those civilian jurisdiction.By the way, why your leader didn't bother to investigate Asim Bajwa for his pizza stores ?
Now this is ridiculous.... defence budget was frozen for two years. Missing persons was never the agenda of previous govts too, so IK didn't do something special here. DHA's and Askari schemes had been there long before IK rose to power ... and there practically are no areas where civilian capabilities have been overridden. You have a civilian sitting at MOD as a national defense advisor.

Investigate Asim Bajwa for what? for a tweet from an infamous account on twitter? tell me why didn't the perpetrators even register a case against him, just like PTI registered a case against NS in SC after the Panama Leaks?

Though, I had always been a critic of IK's actions to protect Khattak from Ehtisab Cell in KP (https://www.dawn.com/news/1238765).

You have come up with the usual suspects here. Tell you what, there isn't a single one of these benefits to which NS and/or Zardari wouldn't have compromised to save their plundered wealth and to add more to it by remaining in the power.

Siberite

Now this is ridiculous.... defence budget was frozen for two years. Missing persons was never the agenda of previous govts too, so IK didn't do something special here. DHA's and Askari schemes had been there long before IK rose to power ... and there practically are no areas where civilian capabilities have been overridden. You have a civilian sitting at MOD as a national defense advisor.

Investigate Asim Bajwa for what? for a tweet from an infamous account on twitter? tell me why didn't the perpetrators even register a case against him, just like PTI registered a case against NS in SC after the Panama Leaks?

Though, I had always been a critic of IK's actions to protect Khattak from Ehtisab Cell in KP (https://www.dawn.com/news/1238765).

You have come up with the usual suspects here. Tell you what, there isn't a single one of these benefits to which NS and/or Zardari wouldn't have compromised to save their plundered wealth and to add more to it by remaining in the power.
Again you are back to your old habits of defending the boots. I don't give credit to Nawaz for what he had given up, I would give no credit to IK for doing the same.
Regarding Asim Bajwa, it was not just a tweet. The whole series of stories of his assets outside of the country have been published which indicates his assets not only in USA but also other countries including UAE.He himself admitted to possessed these assets .IK being under obligation of Boots did not even bother to investigate and then set him either free or charge as law requires. After two hours of meeting on a cup oftea he let him off the hook.I think you can justify him for doing that. At least some investigation should have been done to either prove his asset are legit or not.
As far as the missing persons are concerned,this is IK's promise to bring them back from the agencies captivity once he became the PM.
He generated from it also.

Sohail Shuja

Again you are back to your old habits of defending the boots. I don't give credit to Nawaz for what he had given up, I would give no credit to IK for doing the same.
Regarding Asim Bajwa, it was not just a tweet. The whole series of stories of his assets outside of the country have been published which indicates his assets not only in USA but also other countries including UAE.He himself admitted to possessed these assets .IK being under obligation of Boots did not even bother to investigate and then set him either free or charge as law requires. After two hours of meeting on a cup oftea he let him off the hook.I think you can justify him for doing that. At least some investigation should have been done to either prove his asset are legit or not.
As far as the missing persons are concerned,this is IK's promise to bring them back from the agencies captivity once he became the PM.
He generated from it also.
If there were stories in the tweets, Asim Bajwa's reply was also in the tweets. Levels it. Now if there had been an allegation in the court, he would've replied there as well. The only thing different would've been that if the claims were false, the claimants would have to pay. This reveres the true side of this whole saga why they only wanted the Govt to investigate it and would not take any responsibility of the allegations. What a dumb move.

Why should the Government make an inquiry and use its resources for any such thing about which the perpetrators are not even sure? We have more serious things to do here, rather than wasting time and resources on such politically motivated propagandas.

BTW, the true nexus of such cordiality remains with the PMLN, displayed in the matter of Musharraf..... I let you fly, you let me fly. Well, any news about NS and his medical condition?

Siberite

If there were stories in the tweets, Asim Bajwa's reply was also in the tweets. Levels it. Now if there had been an allegation in the court, he would've replied there as well. The only thing different would've been that if the claims were false, the claimants would have to pay. This reveres the true side of this whole saga why they only wanted the Govt to investigate it and would not take any responsibility of the allegations. What a dumb move.

Why should the Government make an inquiry and use its resources for any such thing about which the perpetrators are not even sure? We have more serious things to do here, rather than wasting time and resources on such politically motivated propagandas.

BTW, the true nexus of such cordiality remains with the PMLN, displayed in the matter of Musharraf..... I let you fly, you let me fly. Well, any news about NS and his medical condition?
Lol. Why investigate those who plundered the government money building a Bajco empire. That is a very convincing argument.I think you will go a long way with it.
Is this your love for the boots or you really want some true and transparent inquiries.what was the income of Asim Bajwa for last 10 years ? Can anyone get the 100 papa John stores in USA with the income he was getting from his service. What about his other assets in other countries which belong to his relatives and is admitted by him . Why you think Chinese were pissed on him ?
I will not argue with you, since you are botie lover, i will not question the fairness of accountability process, as long as it is not for the boots, you are all for it.

Sohail Shuja

Lol. Why investigate those who plundered the government money building a Bajco empire. That is a very convincing argument.I think you will go a long way with it.
Is this your love for the boots or you really want some true and transparent inquiries.what was the income of Asim Bajwa for last 10 years ? Can anyone get the 100 papa John stores in USA with the income he was getting from his service. What about his other assets in other countries which belong to his relatives and is admitted by him . Why you think Chinese were pissed on him ?
I will not argue with you, since you are botie lover, i will not question the fairness of accountability process, as long as it is not for the boots, you are all for it.
I think u never had any/enough information about the Papa jones case. It is not solely owned by gen asim. He has his other two brothers in US for the past thirty years who had been running the business and expanding it.

But the question is that is there something concrete against gen asim to be investigated after he already dubbed his reply on twitter? was there even a response on the twitter, highlighting any loopholes in his statement?

Siberite

I think u never had any/enough information about the Papa jones case. It is not solely owned by gen asim. He has his other two brothers in US for the past thirty years who had been running the business and expanding it.

But the question is that is there something concrete against gen asim to be investigated after he already dubbed his reply on twitter? was there even a response on the twitter, highlighting any loopholes in his statement?
Either you try to avoid the issue,or you don't know much about them . They are not in USA for "Thirty years". According to Asim, his wife initially had 27 thousand dollars investment in last few years. Now she is holding substantial part of the shares in all 100 stores. I think it was invested in last 7 years.
Beside, he owns a telecom business in UAE ,an information and investment advisor company as well. Totally value of the assets are in million of dollars.

I will add a clip from the TV program, where he couldn't answer the questions, hanged up on anchor and then reconnected back to divert the questions.

Sohail Shuja

Either you try to avoid the issue,or you don't know much about them . They are not in USA for "Thirty years". According to Asim, his wife initially had 27 thousand dollars investment in last few years. Now she is holding substantial part of the shares in all 100 stores. I think it was invested in last 7 years.
Beside, he owns a telecom business in UAE ,an information and investment advisor company as well. Totally value of the assets are in million of dollars.

I will add a clip from the TV program, where he couldn't answer the questions, hanged up on anchor and then reconnected back to divert the questions.
Sure, I'm waiting for the clip. Shall discuss further in the light of evidence.

Siberite

Below are the businesses which is run by His relatives and family ...

Date of Incorporation Company Name/
Place of Incorporation/
(Sector)/
Incorporation Number/
Status (Active unless mentioned) Associated Persons
2002-03-28 BAJCO, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
1309468 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2002-11-08 BAJCO, LLC
West Virginia, USA
(Food Franchising)
211705 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2003-03-12 BAJCO PA, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
1374679 Status: Dead Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2003-08-04 BAJCOPA, LLC
Pennsylvania, USA
(Food Franchising)
Status: Withdrawn Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2004-01-21 BAJCO PA, LLC
Pennsylvania, USA
(Food Franchising)
3194389 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2004-04-29 BAJCO WEST, LLC
Pennsylvania, USA
(Food Franchising)
3219192 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2006-09-12 BAJCO NORTH, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
1647518 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2007-05-14 BAJCO EAST, LLC
Pennsylvania, USA
(Food Franchising)
3731925 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2007-06-29 BAJCO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Management)
-Operating Agreement- Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2008-02-11 BAJCO MICHIANA, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
1759019 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2008-05-08 BAJCO MICHIANA III, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
-1--2- Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2008-05-08 BAJCO MICHIANA II, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
-1- Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2008-05-08 BAJCO INTERNATIONAL, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
1779586 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2008-06-23 BAJCO MICHIANA, LLC
Indiana, USA
(Food Franchising)
-1--2--3--4--5- Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2008-06-23 BAJCO MICHIANA III, LLC
Indiana, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
2008-07-11 BAJCO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT, LLC
Lahore, Pakistan
(Management)
70718 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2008-07-28 BAJCO ONTARIO, INC.
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
1796566 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2008-08-01 BAJCO ONTARIO, ULC
Alberta, Canada
(Food Franchising)
2014176297 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2008-08-01 BAJCO ONTARIO, ULC
Ontario, Canada
[Branch company of the main Alberta company]
(Food Franchising)
1779000 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2008-08-05 BAJCO LOGISTICS, ULC
Alberta, Canada
(Food Franchising)
2014178962 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2008-08-05 BAJCO LOGISTICS, ULC
Ontario, Canada
[Branch company of the main Alberta company]
(Food Franchising)
1779601 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2008-09-17 BAJCO MICHIANA II, LLC
Michigan, USA
[Branch company of main company with same name registered in Ohio]
(Food Franchising)
-1--2--3--4--5-
-6--7--8--9--10-
-11--12--13--14- Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2008-10-06 BAJCO, LLC
Pennsylvania, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
3839418 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2008-12-11 SALEEM SHAHEED HOSPITAL, SADIQABAD
Punjab, Pakistan
(Healthcare)
3232222-4 NTN TALOOT SALEEM BAJWA
2008-12-15 SB GLOBAL INVESTMENTS, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Investments)
2009-02-06 BAJCO WILLIAMSPORT, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
1834700 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2009-03-16 JALCO, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Real Estate)
1843495 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2010-09-03 BAJCO FLORIDA, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
1961336 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2010-12-07 BAJCO FLORIDA, LLC
Florida, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
M10000005372
-1- -2--3--4--5-
-6--7--8--9--10-
-11- Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2010-12-08 BAJCO VENTURE FUNDING, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Investments)
1982117 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2012-03-14 BAJCO REAL VENTURE I, LLC
Pennsylvania, USA
(Real Estate)
4094540 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2012-06-07 BAJCO NEW YORK, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
2112777 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2012-06-26 BAJCO NEW YORK, LLC
New York, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
4263446 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2012-08-16 BAJCO 100, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
2129665 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2012-09-10 BAJCO 100, LLC
Indiana, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
-1--2--3--4--5-
-6--7--8--9--10- Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa/ Eusha Bajwa Son of Gen Bajwa (2018)
2012-09-11 BAJCO 100, LLC
Illinois, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
4058615 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2013-03-25 BETCO 36 BAJCOVENTURE, LLC
Pennsylvania, USA
(Food Franchising)
4183313 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2013-05-10 BAJCO NORTH, LLC
Pennsylvania, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
4187180 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2013-07-30 BAJCO PHILADELPHIA, LLC
Pennsylvania, USA
(Food Franchising)
4204466 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2014-03-03 BAJCO IDQ, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Investments)
–1- Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2014-03-03 BAJCO DQ HOLDINGS, INC
Ohio, USA
(Investments)
2014-03-14 BAJCO GULF, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
2277602 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2014-03-14 BAJCO GULF HOLDINGS, INC.
Ohio, USA
(Investments)
2014-07-17 BAJCO MIDDLE EAST DMCC
Dubai, UAE
(Food Franchising)
11466352 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2014-07-17 BAJCO MIDDLE EAST DMCC2
Dubai, UAE
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
11464982 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2014-08-26 BAJCO REAL VENTURE II, LLC

Siberite

Continue on from top

Ohio, USA
(Real Estate)
2321991 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2014-09-09 BAJCO REAL VENTURE II, LLC
Pennsylvania, USA
[Branch company]
(Real Estate)
4294946 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2014-10-31 BAJCO REAL VENTURE II, LLC
Indiana, USA
[Branch company]
(Real Estate)
-1--2--3--4- Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa/ Eusha Bajwa Son of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa (2018)
2014-10-31 BAJCO REAL VENTURE II, LLC
Michigan, USA
[Branch company]
(Real Estate)
-1--2--3--4--5-
-6- Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2015-01-01 TRANSCENDENT
Punjab, Pakistan
(Public Opinion Polls/ Surveying) Ammar Saleem Bajwa Son of Taloot
2015-03-31 BAJCO GULF RESTAURANTS
Ras Al-Khaimah, UAE
(Food Franchising)
10386668 Muhammad Saleem Bajwa son of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa/ Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2015-10-06 BAJCO GULF RESTAURANTS, LLC Branch of Abu Dhabi 1
Abu Dhabi, UAE
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
11102008 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2016-01-01 BAJCO TELECOM
Punjab, Pakistan
(Telecom)
-1--2--3--4- FARRUKH ZEBA wife of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa/ ASMA ZEBA sister Farrukh Zeba and wife of Tanveer/ Tanveer/ Faisal Saleem Bajwa/ Nadeem Saleem Bajwa
2016-02-04 BAJCO GULF RESTAURANTS L.L.C – BRANCH OF ABU DHABI 2
Abu Dhabi, UAE
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
11104962 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2016-04-15 HYPERDRIVE SOLUTIONS, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Not Mentioned)
3891797 EUSHA BAJWA son Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa/ EMUL TUNG Daughter-in-law of Lt Gen (R) Gen Bajwa/ HAIDER TUNG
2016-06-10 FAST TELECOM
Punjab, Pakistan
(Telecom)
-1--2--3--4--5- FARRUKH ZEBA wife of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa/ ASMA ZEBA sister Farrukh Zeba and wife of Tanveer/ Tanveer/ Faisal Saleem Bajwa/ Nadeem Saleem Bajwa/ Taloot Saleem Bajwa
2016-08-05 BAJCO GULF RESTAURANTS, LLC Dubai Branch
Dubai, UAE
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
10940125 Muhammad Saleem Bajwa son of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa/ Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2016-08-08 BAJCO ILLINOIS, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
3928002 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2016-08-08 BAJCO MICHIANA IV, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
3928063 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2016-08-08 BAJCO CENTRAL, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
3928001 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2016-08-09 BAJCO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT II, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
3929433 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2016-08-11 BAJCO REAL VENTURE III, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Real Estate)
3929551 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2016-08-17 BAJCO INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Investments)
3930934 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2016-08-17 BAJCO INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS, INC.
Ohio, USA
(Investments)
3930935 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2016-09-16 BAJCO VENTURE FUNDING II, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Investments)
3941455 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2016-09-19 BAJCO REAL VENTURE III, LLC
Indiana, USA
[Branch company]
(Real Estate)
-1--2--3--4- Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa/ Eusha Bajwa Son of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa (2018)
2016-09-19 BAJCO MICHIANA IV, LLC
Indiana, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
2016-09-19 BAJCO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT II, LLC
Indiana, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
-1--2--3--4- Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa/ Eusha Bajwa Son of Lt Gen (R) Bajwa (2018)
2016-09-19 BAJCO CENTRAL, LLC
Indiana, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
-1--2--3--4- Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2016-09-21 BAJCO CENTRAL, LLC
Illinois, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
5880432 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2016-09-21 BAJCO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT II, LLC
Illinois, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
Status: Revoked on March 19, 2019 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2016-09-21 BAJCO ILLINOIS, LLC
Illinois, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
5880483 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2016-09-21 BAJCO REAL VENTURE III, LLC
Illinois, USA
[Branch company]
(Real Estate)
5880467 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2017-02-23 BAJCO ILLINOIS, LLC
Missouri, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
FL001419197
2017-04-19 SCION BUILDERS & ESTATES (PRIVATE) LIMITED
Islamabad, Pakistan
(Real Estate Development & Construction)
107601 EUSHA SALEEM BAJWA/ AZIB SALEEM BAJWA/ MUHAMMAD SALEEM BAJWA (Sons of Lt Gen (R) Bajwa)
2017-04-21 MOCHI CORDWAINERS (PRIVATE) LIMITED
Islamabad, Pakistan
(Manufacturing/Retail)
107706 EUSHA SALEEM BAJWA/ AZIB SALEEM BAJWA/ MUHAMMAD SALEEM BAJWA (Sons of Lt Gen (R) Bajwa)
2017-08-04 BRV-X, LLC
Indiana, USA
[Branch company]
(Real Estate)
-1--2--3- Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2017-08-04 BRV-X, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Real Estate)
4058585 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2018-01-01 EMELS AALURE
Punjab Islamabad, Pakistan
(Cosmetic Manufacturing)
-Website- MUHAMMAD SALEEM BAJWA (Son of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa), EMEL TUNG (Daughter-in-law of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa)
2018-01-01 AMMAR ENGINEERING ASSOCIATES
Punjab/Islamabad, Pakistan
(Engineering / Construction) Ammar Saleem Bajwa Son of TALOOT
2018-01-01 KRYPTON
Punjab/Islamabad, Pakistan
(Mining) AZIB SALEEM BAJWA Son of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2018-01-02 HIMALAYA WATERS PRIVATE LIMITED
Islamabad, Pakistan
(Beverages)
114702 AZIB SALEEM BAJWA Son of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa/ Junaid Ihsan Khan
2018-02-14 ADVANCED MARKETING (PRIVATE) LIMITED
Islamabad, Pakistan
(Marketing/Consultancy)
116259 MUHAMMAD SALEEM BAJWA/ AZIB SALEEM BAJWA (Sons of Lt Gen (R) Bajwa)
2018-05-03 BAJCO WISCONSIN, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
4175519 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2018-05-03 BAJCO OHIO, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Food Franchising)
2018-05-07 BRV HOLDING I, LLC
Indiana, USA
[Branch company]
(Investments)
2018-05-07 BRV-IV, LLC
Indiana, USA
[Branch company]
(Real Estate)
2018-05-07 BRV-IX, LLC
Indiana, USA
[Branch company]
(Real Estate)
2018-05-07 BRV-IV, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Real Estate)
4176987 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2018-05-07 BRV HOLDING I, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Investments)
4176988 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2018-05-07 BRV-IX, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Real Estate)
4176990 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2018-05-07 BAJCO WISCONSIN, LLC
Wisconsin, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
B090481 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2018-08-30 SILKLINE ENTERPRISES (PRIVATE) LIMITED
Punjab, Pakistan
(Labor & Manpower supply)
123194 Tanveer Saleem Bajwa/ Taloot Saleem Bajwa/ Ammar Son of Taloot
2018-11-16 SCION MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Real Estate)
-1- EUSHA SALEEM BAJWA/ Muhammad Saleem Bajwa (Sons of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa)
2019-03-23 BAJCO GULF RESTAURANTS, LLC Branch
Dubai, UAE
(Food Franchising)
11344395 Muhammad Saleem Bajwa son of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa/ Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2019-07-23 BAJCO ILLINOIS, LLC
Iowa, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
-1- Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa/ Eusha Bajwa Son of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa (2018)
2019-08-13 BAJCO MICHIANA III, LLC
Illinois, USA
[Branch company]
(Food Franchising)
7977972 Wife and five brothers of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa
2020-01-14 SCION NATURA, LLC
Ohio, USA
(Real Estate)
4424600 Eusha Bajwa/ Muhammad Saleem Bajwa (Sons of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa)
2020-01-28 SCION BUILDERS LLP LLP LLP
Islamabad, Pakistan
(Real Estate Development & Construction)
[The SECP record examined by the Fact Focus shows ownership of this company by Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa sons Muhammad and Azib]
Note: After Fact Focus investigations started, SECP top management ordered deletion of record of companies owned by sons of Lt Gen (R) Asim Bajwa including this company. In an upcoming story, Fact Focus will release digital footprints of implementation of orders of record tempering in SECP. MUHAMMAD SALEEM BAJWA/ AZIB SALEEM BAJWA (Sons of

Siberite

Okay , so now lets go to his interview with Shahzeb Khanzada...

So listen to him carefully. The total business worth is 70 Million Dollars, however he is saying that out of which 60 millions dollars are borrowed from the bank. His colleterial is 10 Million dollars , Which bank gives loan of 85% of the investment ? Remember ,it is not mortgage loan but rather a business loan .I like to borrow 6x's of my investment money .Even Banks don't give you margin on that kind of high percentage.

And look what SECP did .Under the Boots pressure ...

Sohail Shuja

Okay , so now lets go to his interview with Shahzeb Khanzada...

So listen to him carefully. The total business worth is 70 Million Dollars, however he is saying that out of which 60 millions dollars are borrowed from the bank. His colleterial is 10 Million dollars , Which bank gives loan of 85% of the investment ? Remember ,it is not mortgage loan but rather a business loan .I like to borrow 6x's of my investment money .Even Banks don't give you margin on that kind of high percentage.

And look what SECP did .Under the Boots pressure ...

Given youtube link is not working. Moreover, I don't think the information given on the site "Factfocus.com" is credible. It is just a copy paste of the allegations raised against Bajwa. No fact check

Siberite

Given youtube link is not working. Moreover, I don't think the information given on the site "Factfocus.com" is credible. It is just a copy paste of the allegations raised against Bajwa. No fact check
Lol. Good one. Nothing is credible .only thing is credible which suits boots. I don't think you will accept anything .. no matter how credible it could be. Enjoy.... stay as you like.