Last chance for Zardari & Nawaz Sharif....

Bubber Shair

آخری چانس اب عمران خان کا بھی ہے کیونکہ نااہلی، کرپشن، سستی، غفلت، اور افراتفری انتہا کو پنہچ گئی تمام محمکوں میں ایکبار پھر رشوت کابازار گرم ہے اور لوٹ ماری کی جارہی ہے ، ایک مری کی صورتحال سے اندازہ لگایا جاسکتا ہے کہ دو کلومیٹر کا ایریا کلئیر نہیں ہوسکا اور اتنا بڑا سانحہ ہوگیا، کسی نے ابھی تک استعفی نہیں دیا اور نہ ہی کوی ادھر چل کر گیا ہے

کھسیانی بلی، ڈنڈہ نوچے ۔

وہ والا ڈنڈہ جس پر اس کی اپنی گڈی چڑھی ہوئ ہے ۔

احمق ، آج تو مری میں مرنے والوں کی بابت ہی کوکینی سے ھوش میں آنے کی درخواست کردیتا ۔

آخری چانس اب عمران خان کا بھی ہے کیونکہ نااہلی، کرپشن، سستی، غفلت، اور افراتفری انتہا کو پنہچ گئی تمام محمکوں میں ایکبار پھر رشوت کابازار گرم ہے اور لوٹ ماری کی جارہی ہے ، ایک مری کی صورتحال سے اندازہ لگایا جاسکتا ہے کہ دو کلومیٹر کا ایریا کلئیر نہیں ہوسکا اور اتنا بڑا سانحہ ہوگیا، کسی نے ابھی تک استعفی نہیں دیا اور نہ ہی کوی ادھر چل کر گیا ہے

کھسیانی بلی، ڈنڈہ نوچے ۔

وہ والا ڈنڈہ جس پر اس کی اپنی گڈی چڑھی ہوئ ہے ۔

احمق ، آج تو مری میں مرنے والوں کی بابت ہی کوکینی سے ھوش میں آنے کی درخواست کردیتا ۔
بیچارے کو اکیلا دیکھ کر سارے ہارڈ کور پٹواری پڑ گے ہو ? ؟؟؟ -- آنے دو عمرانیوں کو وہ تمہیں سمجھایں گے

راجہ صاب، اے یاونڈیں دا ۔ اج وی پادا پٹ ریا اے ۔ آپے تے باھر ایس یو وچ چوڑا ہوکے پھنسیا اے۔ مینوں اے سمجھ نئیں آندا ، کوکینی اینی دوروں اک اور خاور کیویں ڈھونڈ لتا اے? ۔​

اصل میں یہ بیچارے ابھی بھی اس مغالطے میں پھنسے ہوے ہیں کہ عمران خان کسی چوتھی خاوری سے ملی گڈر سنگی کے ذریے کوئی چمتکار کر دے گا
جہاں تک عمران خان بے چارے کی اپنی صلاحیت ہے - ان سب کو سمجھ آ گئی ہے کہ اس کے بیسٹ آوٹ اف باکس سولیوشن ککڑیاں - انڈے - مجوں اور کٹوں پر ختم ہو چکے ہیں

اصل میں یہ بیچارے ابھی بھی اس مغالطے میں پھنسے ہوے ہیں کہ عمران خان کسی چوتھی خاوری سے ملی گڈر سنگی کے ذریے کوئی چمتکار کر دے گا
جہاں تک عمران خان بے چارے کی اپنی صلاحیت ہے - ان سب کو سمجھ آ گئی ہے کہ اس کے بیسٹ آوٹ اف باکس سولیوشن ککڑیاں - انڈے - مجوں اور کٹوں پر ختم ہو چکے ہیں

مذاق چھوڑ کے راجہ صاحب ، اب اس بات میں کسی شک و شبہ کی گنجائش باقی نہیں ہے کہ عمرانی حل بری طرح ناکام ہوگیا ہے ۔ شاطروں نے غلط گھوڑے پر شرط لگادی ، گھوڑا اصطبل سے نکل کر لڑ کھڑا گیا ۔ درحقیقت عمران میں ایک اچھا تو کیا ایک عمومی لیڈر بننے کی صلاحیت بھی نہیں ہے ۔ لیکن پاکستان کے چوھدریوں کے پاس اب کوئ آپشن بھی نہیں بچا ہے ۔ پاکستان کو اپنی بیہودہ تجربہ گاہ بنانے کی وجہ سے غریب فرد پس کے رہ گیا ہے ۔​

یہی بات ان بارلوں کو اگر بتاؤ تو ان کی --- میں آگ لگ جاتی ہے - بےشرم خود باہر بیٹھ کے تماشا دیکھتے رہتے ہیں ان کے باپ کا کیا جاتا ہے - ادھر غریب کی زندگی اجیرن کر دی ان کے کھوتے کی حماقتوں نے

M. aman

یہی بات ان بارلوں کو اگر بتاؤ تو ان کی --- میں آگ لگ جاتی ہے - بےشرم خود باہر بیٹھ کے تماشا دیکھتے رہتے ہیں ان کے باپ کا کیا جاتا ہے - ادھر غریب کی زندگی اجیرن کر دی ان کے کھوتے کی حماقتوں نے
You guys deserve Zardari or Nawaz Sharif, so work hard to bring them back. Allah reham kare iss qaum pe. God bless you.

I don't know what kind of cheap drug you use, however, as I said, why don't you take this addict and make him the PM of Missi Souga . Instead of talking about the real issue of the nation , you sitting in your SUV ,enjoying the suffering of those people under sniffer who can't find the means to meet the ends ... If you open a bogus thread, you should have enough courage to listen to the criticism .

M. aman

I don't know what kind of cheap drug you use, however, as I said, why don't you take this addict and make him the PM of Missi Souga . Instead of talking about the real issue of the nation , you sitting in your SUV ,enjoying the suffering of those people under sniffer who can't find the means to meet the ends ... If you open a bogus thread, you should have enough courage to listen to the criticism .

M. aman

Hello, your foul & abusive language will not affect on me but yes it's reflecting your origin. Logical criticism is welcome anytime. There's no value of SUV or any material for me nor I'm enjoying the suffering of my people in Pakistan. I want to play my part positively through social media or any other mean for the betterment of Pakistan. I will keep hitting hard to the mafias like Zardari, Nawaz Sharif & their allies / supporters. Maryam nawaz's media cell is exposed everywhere but the Fatah Allah ki & Allah Jise Chahe Izzat De, Aur Jise Chahe Zillat De.

sahee bath hai , by the way i also wana buy SUV like you have.which SUV is it bro ?

Funny , you sitting in your SUV , making video and yet you don't consider it valuable.
Its a norm labeling the blame without proving anything in Cocaine addict's created paradise. . In sniffer tenure , it is not important that evidences are presented in proper platform but rather , how much political mileage can be extracted from the playing media games .

You are not serving the nation by using the media for your concerted effort along Sniffer lota team to malign as much as possible .
Just watch this video again , you are being totally morass ass trying to address NS while mocking him and occasionally turning your laughable conversation in to sarcasm .

Let me ask you a pertain question . What do you think of the Chummi Man of NAB ? A morally corrupt and full with crap ,chairman of NAB ,Javid Iqbal. Do you think his stature and his own action shows that this idiot still have any credibility or any integrity left in him ? Any conviction coming out of this arse could be fairly called impartial and just ?

You think the 220 million people of Pakistan are Phuddo ,so you start a Phuddo Khata to make them fool...

Excuse my language , but I mention it as I see it and deservers deserve it.

M. aman

Funny , you sitting in your SUV , making video and yet you don't consider it valuable.
Its a norm labeling the blame without proving anything in Cocaine addict's created paradise. . In sniffer tenure , it is not important that evidences are presented in proper platform but rather , how much political mileage can be extracted from the playing media games .

You are not serving the nation by using the media for your concerted effort along Sniffer lota team to malign as much as possible .
Just watch this video again , you are being totally morass ass trying to address NS while mocking him and occasionally turning your laughable conversation in to sarcasm .

Let me ask you a pertain question . What do you think of the Chummi Man of NAB ? A morally corrupt and full with crap ,chairman of NAB ,Javid Iqbal. Do you think his stature and his own action shows that this idiot still have any credibility or any integrity left in him ? Any conviction coming out of this arse could be fairly called impartial and just ?

You think the 220 million people of Pakistan are Phuddo ,so you start a Phuddo Khana to make them fool...

Excuse my language , but I mention it as I see it and deservers deserve it.
Ha ha ....you are funny

Mikkix

Nikaldo imran ko, hoga nikama imran magar wo bharwa shareef aur iske nutfay ab mulk nahi sambhalenge aur na hi zinda bhutto. Ab tum jakar shareef ki gand se nikli howee tatee chat lo.