Lesson for Imran Khan for next gov

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
So now you have tried and exhausted all peaceful options and understood that this is a country of crooks and mafias.
Here they will never let you give what you deserve, rather what you snatch and snatch you must your right.
I don't know how you will do it but i know that Imran khan will come into major power again with 80% victory.

What do Imran khan need to do after coming in power.

1. Strict and aggressive implementation of legal proceedings and cases against entire PDM leadership guilty of crimes. Throw them all into jails and hang them for incidents like Model town and March 25.
2. Empower civilians, courts, civil machinery, police, and public by law and promote only clean people and remove from service all corrupted ones.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Next government??? Hahahahaha, when I used to say after 10th April that those who ousted Khan will try everything possible to stop him coming back in power, they can even go to the extent of finishing him. Haven't we seen what was done to Bhutto, who was their great savior, who brought them their 90,000 troops back, who saved their face in 1965 and 1971 on tables of discussions. IK is nothing for them to eliminate, if required.

Rambler

Next government??? Hahahahaha, when I used to say after 10th April that those who ousted Khan will try everything possible to stop him coming back in power, they can even go to the extent of finishing him. Haven't we seen what was done to Bhutto, who was their great savior, who brought them their 90,000 troops back, who saved their face in 1965 and 1971 on tables of discussions. IK is nothing for them to eliminate, if required.

Such a genius you are! why are you wasting your useless time here. Whatever you say turns out to e right. You should start consulting political parties around the word and become a billionaire.

cestmoi ✅️

And you think Neutrals will let him do all that? Neutrals play by divide and rule. Neutrals need corrupt puppets. Nawaz was ousted in the 4th year and so has been IK. Very similar pattern.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So what's the big deal? You were saying that PTI's strategy was to win the next general election through General Faiz.
Through general Faiz? Did Faiz tell you that or Patwari Haramkhor media cell?

Aliimran1

LESSON ——— ———- DO NOT TRUST ESTABLISHMENT —- NO EXTENSION—— AND CONSTITUTE —— - SO THE ESTABLISHMENT CAN NOT BE INVOLVED IN DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM AND ONLY GAURDS THE BORDERS.​

Nazimshah

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bajwa you brought 13 corrupt known for bad reputation against imran khan, then you use election commission and still people of Pakistan back him into power. Now doing this will bring more shame on you nothing else. Bajwa you get orders from Pentagon and Imran khan getting orders from people of Pakistan just be aware.

Siberite

So now you have tried and exhausted all peaceful options and understood that this is a country of crooks and mafias.
Here they will never let you give what you deserve, rather what you snatch and snatch you must your right.
I don't know how you will do it but i know that Imran khan will come into major power again with 80% victory.

1. Strict and aggressive implementation of legal proceedings and cases against entire PDM leadership guilty of crimes. Throw them all into jails and hang them for incidents like Model town and March 25.
2. Empower civilians, courts, civil machinery, police, and public by law and promote only clean people and remove from service all corrupted ones.
IK is so lucky to find people like you... As if he has not done enough to suppress his opposition , he must do more to feel proud.. Those who got no brain , can't find the difference between the Border of German and Japan , run the trains of the light speed and appreciate Hitler, must do more to get his name in the memory of time ..... ??

The more things change , the more they stay the same.

stranger

bhai ye kaam awam ke kerne ke hain... agar Ik ne kia to ilzam oos ke sar jaay ga ke haay haay zalim hai. siasi badla le rah ahai etc.. you know the west and its propaganda tactics

asan ilaj....

awam ko aik din ghairao kerna hai islamabad ka... sab kuttay wahan jama hain... bas aik din ka kaam hai or Pakistan hamesha ke liay azad..

reh giay kuch bhagoray to wo kitna bhaag lain gay iss choti si dunia main

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
And you think Neutrals will let him do all that? Neutrals play by divide and rule. Neutrals need corrupt puppets. Nawaz was ousted in the 4th year and so has been IK. Very similar pattern.
They tried in supplementary and failes miserably
If people come out they cant do shit

Shazi ji

They tried in supplementary and failes miserably
If people come out they cant do shit

Such a genius you are! why are you wasting your useless time here. Whatever you say turns out to e right. You should start consulting political parties around the word and become a billionaire.

So what's the big deal? You were saying that PTI's strategy was to win the next general election through General Faiz.

Through general Faiz? Did Faiz tell you that or Patwari Haramkhor media cell?

بھینگی ککڑِی اپنی دوسری آنکھ کا علاج کروالے، پہلے پڑھا کر پھر بھونکا کر۔

LESSON ——— ———- DO NOT TRUST ESTABLISHMENT —- NO EXTENSION—— AND CONSTITUTE —— - SO THE ESTABLISHMENT CAN NOT BE INVOLVED IN DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM AND ONLY GAURDS THE BORDERS.​

IK is so lucky to find people like you... As if he has not done enough to suppress his opposition , he must do more to feel proud.. Those who got no brain , can't find the difference between the Border of German and Japan , run the trains of the light speed and appreciate Hitler, must do more to get his name in the memory of time ..... ??

The more things change , the more they stay the same.

bhai ye kaam awam ke kerne ke hain... agar Ik ne kia to ilzam oos ke sar jaay ga ke haay haay zalim hai. siasi badla le rah ahai etc.. you know the west and its propaganda tactics

asan ilaj....

awam ko aik din ghairao kerna hai islamabad ka... sab kuttay wahan jama hain... bas aik din ka kaam hai or Pakistan hamesha ke liay azad..

reh giay kuch bhagoray to wo kitna bhaag lain gay iss choti si dunia main
Khan is on his way out ,,, soon to be history ?

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hahahaha.....80% victory? hahahaha.....PTI is finished....ones who dont get along army and dont get along USA has zero chance of coming to power. He is finished !

cheetah

Basic mistake through these courts never accept anything positive. In facts judiciary is the root of all evils. Bloody revolution is the answer only

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hahahaha.....80% victory? hahahaha.....PTI is finished....ones who dont get along army and dont get along USA has zero chance of coming to power. He is finished !
Hahaha hahaha and you are laughing like a true shameless person... Any how till now it seems like PMLN is finished

Xiggs

All Imran Khan needs to do is to do away with 'Me, Moi , I and I am everything" mentality, bury it so deep that it never gets surfaced again. That mentality is the cause of what's happening to PTI and IK today.

The day he starts using 'we and us' instead of 'me and I', things will get better.