Libya and Syria: The Neocon Plan to Attack Seven Countries in Five Years

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
just forget about Iran.could be some partial changes 'll occur.the real target is pakistan.and they are very close to it.Allah knows best.

BanneD

MPA (400+ posts)
just forget about Iran.could be some partial changes 'll occur.the real target is pakistan.and they are very close to it.Allah knows best.

Yeah I agree with you dear!! Agar hum dosri jaga bhi daikhen to Pakistan per hamla nhi tha but phr bhi we come to a conclusion that it was against Pak.. 9/11 is the best example for that!!

Iran is just a mirage I challenge anyone of on this forum. Expansion of greater Israel does not include Iran. There are tons of Jews living in Iran especially in Isfahan. I personally stayed at a hostel during my high school in the UK. That high school belonged to an Iranian yahudi who was not only filthy rich but was also very kind to his so called Iranian Muslims brethrens. I am surprised to note that still today people keep giving examples of Iranian govt etc. I invite my bros and sis on this forum to read the book "mirage in Iran" and Islam and Iranian revolution by Manaus naumani it is an eye opener. you can then read in that book and later check references of wat sortnof filth khomenei and his peers have to say in respect of the sahaba and our mother Aisha rha.

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Good at least in those societies people like this general and Noam Chomsky and many more exist and speak ...what ever your views are you can express... do we have the same in anyone of the 56 countries...?

Reactionary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
attack on iran is a decoy, real targets are pakistan and syria

iran, unlike syria and pakistan, and unlike every other country in the islamic world, is both economically self sufficient AND has a credible military.

pakistans slight military edge means nothing, unlike iran, pakistan has no economy to speak of

as khomeni once said of usa: "usa cannot do a damn thing" (he was right)