Life of Sahaba and Pious people

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
every day I come across many stories of the our pious predecessors that I think should be shared with other as they can be motivational as well help us energizing our Imaan.

I will request that we do not share controversial things at all. This is not a sectarian thread so we will not indulge in who is right or wrong. Please share something that may help every one and lets keep this thread open.

Jazak Allahu Khairan

deen5.gif

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If you want to know the sahaba then here is a brief introduction to 29 of them

And if you want in detail the rise of Islam, Syedna Abu Bakr r.a and Sayedna Umar Ibn Khattab r.a then watch the MBC 30 part series Omar. 1 billion trillion times better than Ertrgul

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
every day I come across many stories of the our pious predecessors that I think should be shared with other as they can be motivational as well help us energizing our Imaan.
Jazak Allahu Khairan

deen5.gif

If you want to know the sahaba then here is a brief introduction to 29 of them

And if you want in detail the rise of Islam, Syedna Abu Bakr r.a and Sayedna Umar Ibn Khattab r.a then watch the MBC 30 part series Omar. 1 billion trillion times better than Ertrgul

اصحاب رسول الله صلی الله علیہ وسلم اور آپ صلعم کی ازدواج مطہرات رض کی زندگانی کا ایک ایک عمل رہتی دنیا تک انسانیت کے لیے قابل تقلید ہے اور جنت کی کنجی ہے . کاش گمراہ لوگ اس ایک نقطے کو سمجھیں اور ان اعمال پر عمل پیرا ہوں