Love and reverence that stood the test of time, despite a divorce!!!

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Problem of our culture is that it is more important what other do rather than what we do.

which does it matter to us, her screwing personal life after separation or our nooore and haramdari screwing us?

You took the topic somewhere else. All corrupt must be jailed. Hope Army can do this.

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't forget she was belonged to a western family and culture compare to those who born in Muslim families and been involved in immoral social activities. However as a person she worked a lot for the charities and stood against the drone attacks in Pakistan through her campaign . She always gave moral support to IK and felt proud to be the mother of his children. She carried Khan's name with her name for a long time. She never breathed a word against Khan and his family. This is dignity and moral gesture.

Well, she had relationship with Shane Warne. What does that tell you. Dignity and moral character. W t fish.

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don't forget she was belonged to a western family and culture compare to those who born in Muslim families and been involved in immoral social activities. However as a person she worked a lot for the charities and stood against the drone attacks in Pakistan through her campaign . She always gave moral support to IK and felt proud to be the mother of his children. She carried Khan's name with her name for a long time. She never breathed a word against Khan and his family. This is dignity and moral gesture.

Thanks for explaining some thing so elegantly which I was trying to do very badly.

Annie

Well, she had relationship with Shane Warne. What does that tell you. Dignity and moral character. W t fish.
Let's not be judge of any one's character unless they are going to represent the country or nation because leading a nation at front is a crucial role which gets lots of scrutiny. Same goes to Reham, we shouldn't judge her moral character as it is not a dignified act. As you mentioned about Jemima being involved with someone, bear in mind based on her culture she was honest about being herself unlike those who are riding moral horses right under our noses by having secret relationships. There is difference for someone whose moral values are different to our. I hope you get the point.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It speaks of a person's maturity when they can get along after divorce, especially for the sake of their children. One of my friends is getting divorced and has a young kid but the parents can't get along for a second. Poor kid has a rough childhood awaiting him. People should try to be civil no matter what even if only for the sake of their children...

GeoG

First, Islam allows us to marry people of faith. Second, she accepted Islam just like hundreds and hundreds of very well educated people, despite of all hatred against Islam in the media,are accepting every day. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world despite of all bad media. Third, she is educating and grooming IK's kids according to Muslim traditions as asked by IK. Kids are reading about Islam and practicing.

Ignorance is a bliss.

She is undoubtedly a decent lady
and in the West they don't bring out knives after divorce
Divorce is more than 60 percent and people have learned to live with it,
hence more tolerant

But two small questions from your lecture:

- Did she convert to Islam and she still a Muslim?

- Have you ever seen Khan Sabs kids praying
or even near a mosque be it for an Eid prayer?

Don't just make stories ....Muslim traditions as asked by IK bla bla ....

arafay

I can imagine what reham and jemima have gone through. Women love Alpha men aka natural leaders. Off course imran is handsome as well so he has had many affairs. But fact is that all successful men in their fields attract women.

for eg. richard feyman was one of the best physicist of 20th century. Now you would think how can a physics professor attract women, but in fact feyman was a big ladies man. similarly MA jinnah had many women chasing him.

Now the problem is that these men were successful in their fields because they worked hard and were dedicated 100% to a mission. This dedication and passion to a cause is what basically attracted women to these men. off course good looks helped them as well. Unfortunately these women incorrectly assumed that they could redirect that passion and dedication towards themselves. But that would make these men a 'joru ka ghulam' which every women subconsciously hates. Now the interesting thing is that these men are themselves attracted to independent, intelligent women who have their opinions. They want somebody who is intellectually compatible to them as a wife. Thus they fool themselves into thinking that such a woman would stimulate their mind and help them achieve the mission (physics discoveries, create pakistan, save pakistan)

Here in lies the problem. all women are attracted to marry successful, independent, famous men. men who are successful/famous work hard and their work demands their full attention and time so much so they ignore stuff like clothes, food, health etc for their mission in life. women who end up marrying these men now want all/some of that attention for themselves. Men had married them thinking these women would support them but they end up creating distractions. This ends up frustrating both the husband and wife.

men on a mission should only marry women who have their own lives/activities/passions so they dont distract their man. Else their marriage will always end up in a divorce.

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
افسوس عمران نے اپنی دو بیویاں اور بچے گندی سیاست پر قربان کر دئیے
Aur nawaz sharif nai gandi tareen siasat ko apnai khandan kaa hissa bana diya, aur unnkeh moan per bhi apni ghaleez siasat ki kaalak thoop di...

Annie

She is undoubtedly a decent lady
and in the West they don't bring out knives after divorce
Divorce is more than 60 percent and people have learned to live with it,
hence more tolerant

But two small questions from your lecture:

- Did she convert to Islam and she still a Muslim?

-
Have you ever seen Khan Sabs kids praying
or even near a mosque be it for an Eid prayer?

Don't just make stories ....Muslim traditions as asked by IK bla bla ....
یہاں میں آپ سے تھوڑا نہیں بہت سارا اختلاف کروں گی اور آپ سے بھی کچھ سوال پوچھوں گی ،
کیا جمائما ابھی بھی مسلمان ہے یا نہیں ، کیا اس کی کوئی اہمیت کسی کے لیے ہے ؟ یا کسی دوسرے شخص سے اللہ اس بارے میں پوچھے گا ؟
دوسری بات آپ نے پوچھا کے کیا خان کے بچوں کو نماز پڑھتے یا مسجد کے قریب بھی جاتے دیکھا ؟ تو آپ کے خیال میں کسی کے مسلمان ہونے کا پیمانہ اسکے ظاہر سے ہے ، جو کیمرے کے سامنے ہی نماز پڑھے یا مسجد جاۓ تو اسے مسلمان مانا جا سکتا ہے ؟
اس معیار پر تو پھر زرداری ، نواز بھی بہت ہی اچھے مسلمان ہیں کے وہ تو بڑھ چڑھ کر مدینہ شریف بھی جا کر فوٹو بنواتے ہیں ، پھر ظاہری نمائش ہی کیا کسی کے مسلمان ہونے کا ثبوت ہو سکتی ہے ؟ یاد ہے نہ آپکو وہ مولانا اشرفی جو علما کنونشن کا شاید صدر ہے وہ شراب میں ڈرنک ہو کر ٹی وی پر آیا تھا ، اگر اچھے برے مسلمان کے پیمانے ظاہر ہی ہیں تو پھر تو سارے نمائشی ہی اچھے مسلمان ٹھہرے ،
آپ کا کیا خیال ہے ؟

Annie

It speaks of a person's maturity when they can get along after divorce, especially for the sake of their children. One of my friends is getting divorced and has a young kid but the parents can't get along for a second. Poor kid has a rough childhood awaiting him. People should try to be civil no matter what even if only for the sake of their children...

ریحم بہت حد تک میڈیا اٹینشن حاصل کرنے کے معاملے میں اوبسیس خاتون رہی ہے ، اب طلاق کے بعد گڑھے مردے اکھاڑنے کا کیا فائدہ ،
اپنی بھی جگ ہنسائی اور خان کی بھی , ڈیسنٹ رہنے میں ہی دونوں کا وقار ہے جس طرح جمائما ڈیسنٹ رہی ، جو گزر گیا وہ گزر گیا ،
پر اب ریحم بی بی نے دکھڑوں کی پوٹلی کھول دی ہے ، میرا نہیں خیال کے اسکو اس سٹنٹ پر ہمدردیاں ملیں گیں ، اپنا ہی نقصان ہے

GeoG

یہاں میں آپ سے تھوڑا نہیں بہت سارا اختلاف کروں گی اور آپ سے بھی کچھ سوال پوچھوں گی ،
کیا جمائما ابھی بھی مسلمان ہے یا نہیں ، کیا اس کی کوئی اہمیت کسی کے لیے ہے ؟ یا کسی دوسرے شخص سے اللہ اس بارے میں پوچھے گا ؟
دوسری بات آپ نے پوچھا کے کیا خان کے بچوں کو نماز پڑھتے یا مسجد کے قریب بھی جاتے دیکھا ؟ تو آپ کے خیال میں کسی کے مسلمان ہونے کا پیمانہ اسکے ظاہر سے ہے ، جو کیمرے کے سامنے ہی نماز پڑھے یا مسجد جاۓ تو اسے مسلمان مانا جا سکتا ہے ؟
اس معیار پر تو پھر زرداری ، نواز بھی بہت ہی اچھے مسلمان ہیں کے وہ تو بڑھ چڑھ کر مدینہ شریف بھی جا کر فوٹو بنواتے ہیں ، پھر ظاہری نمائش ہی کیا کسی کے مسلمان ہونے کا ثبوت ہو سکتی ہے ؟ یاد ہے نہ آپکو وہ مولانا اشرفی جو علما کنونشن کا شاید صدر ہے وہ شراب میں ڈرنک ہو کر ٹی وی پر آیا تھا ، اگر اچھے برے مسلمان کے پیمانے ظاہر ہی ہیں تو پھر تو سارے نمائشی ہی اچھے مسلمان ٹھہرے ،
آپ کا کیا خیال ہے ؟

Annie you have to see my response in context of the assertion I was quoting in my post
Owner of the the cab company which has long term contract with Goldsmiths is known to me
and you would not want to hear about Khan Sab's daughter and now sons too and neither I need to write
But saying that Jamima is Raising the Kids with Islamic Values as per Khan Sabs wishes is just concoctions
and I was responding to this concoction, I am not a good Muslim myself so have no right to point fingers at others

My Question for IK sons going to prayer was a genuine one as someone may have seen them or at least a photo
like Sharifs and Zardaris, wonder if you have read any such news or seen a picture...

Annie

Annie you have to see my response in context of the assertion I was quoting in my post
Owner of the the cab company which has long term contract with Goldsmiths is known to me
and you would not want to hear about Khan Sab's daughter and now sons too and neither I need to write
But saying that Jamima is Raising the Kids with Islamic Values as per Khan Sabs wishes is just concoctions
and I was responding to this concoction, I am not a good Muslim myself so have no right to point fingers at others

My Question for IK sons going to prayer was a genuine one as someone may have seen them or at least a photo
like Sharifs and Zardaris, wonder if you have read any such news or seen a picture...

سچ بتاؤں تو اگر کوئی فوٹو دیکھ بھی لوں ان بچوں کو نماز پڑھتے یا مسجد جاتے تو بھی میں ظاہر پر جانا پسند نہیں کروں گی ، اب شہباز شریف نے تھوڑے فوٹو بنواۓ ہیں متاثرین کے ساتھ اب ہر فوٹو پر کون یقین کرے ،
میں بچپن سے ہی بینظر کو بہت اچھا سمجھتی تھی ، وہ تصور تھا نہ اسکی کتاب والا 'ڈاٹر آف ایسٹ ' ، ہاں جی متاثر کن ، دوپٹہ سر پر ، تسبیح ہاتھ میں ، پڑھی لکھی ذہین اور حسین تو وہ تھی ہی ، اب جب وقت گزر گیا ہے تو کچھ اسکی پرائیویٹ دبئی والی لائف کی فوٹو پبلش کی گئی تھیں کسی یورپین فوٹو گرافر کے تھرو ، شاکنگ تھیں وہ فوٹو ، کہاں دوپٹہ تسبیح اور کہاں دوبئی کی لیویش ماڈرن لائف ، پھر کرپشن کے اتنی لسٹیں ، تصور تو ڈاٹر آف ایسٹ کا ٹوٹا بری طرح ، اللہ اسے بخشے ، دنیا سے جانے والوں کے لیے اچھی بات ہی کرنا چاہئیے ،
بس میرا پوائنٹ یہ ہے کے فوٹو دیکھ کر کوئی اچھی یا بری راۓ بنانا درست نہیں ، 'آل گلٹرز آر ناٹ گولڈ ' خود کو دھوکہ دینے والی بات ہے

GeoG

سچ بتاؤں تو اگر کوئی فوٹو دیکھ بھی لوں ان بچوں کو نماز پڑھتے یا مسجد جاتے تو بھی میں ظاہر پر جانا پسند نہیں کروں گی ، اب شہباز شریف نے تھوڑے فوٹو بنواۓ ہیں متاثرین کے ساتھ اب ہر فوٹو پر کون یقین کرے ،
میں بچپن سے ہی بینظر کو بہت اچھا سمجھتی تھی ، وہ تصور تھا نہ اسکی کتاب والا 'ڈاٹر آف ایسٹ ' ، ہاں جی متاثر کن ، دوپٹہ سر پر ، تسبیح ہاتھ میں ، پڑھی لکھی ذہین اور حسین تو وہ تھی ہی ، اب جب وقت گزر گیا ہے تو کچھ اسکی پرائیویٹ دبئی والی لائف کی فوٹو پبلش کی گئی تھیں کسی یورپین فوٹو گرافر کے تھرو ، شاکنگ تھیں وہ فوٹو ، کہاں دوپٹہ تسبیح اور کہاں دوبئی کی لیویش ماڈرن لائف ، پھر کرپشن کے اتنی لسٹیں ، تصور تو ڈاٹر آف ایسٹ کا ٹوٹا بری طرح ، اللہ اسے بخشے ، دنیا سے جانے والوں کے لیے اچھی بات ہی کرنا چاہئیے ،
بس میرا پوائنٹ یہ ہے کے فوٹو دیکھ کر کوئی اچھی یا بری راۓ بنانا درست نہیں ، 'آل گلٹرز آر ناٹ گولڈ ' خود کو دھوکہ دینے والی بات ہے

Fair Enough
Not debate on this ...

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ریحم بہت حد تک میڈیا اٹینشن حاصل کرنے کے معاملے میں اوبسیس خاتون رہی ہے ، اب طلاق کے بعد گڑھے مردے اکھاڑنے کا کیا فائدہ ،
اپنی بھی جگ ہنسائی اور خان کی بھی , ڈیسنٹ رہنے میں ہی دونوں کا وقار ہے جس طرح جمائما ڈیسنٹ رہی ، جو گزر گیا وہ گزر گیا ،
پر اب ریحم بی بی نے دکھڑوں کی پوٹلی کھول دی ہے ، میرا نہیں خیال کے اسکو اس سٹنٹ پر ہمدردیاں ملیں گیں ، اپنا ہی نقصان ہے

I think Sandra Bullock acted with most class ever after her divorce and boy did media squeeze the juice out of that story for a long time but she kept mum..

desicad

I am not married yet but I think few ingredients from character of IK are present in my personality too. Zara personal si baat lagegi lekin pichle 2 saaloun say Pakistan may mere rishte keliye kuch ladkiyaan dekhein gayee lekin baat shaadki waghera tak na pohanch payee. Aur 3 bar tau muamla negative remarks per end hua. Aik ke paas hum gaye, visit kiya aur mujhe unki beti kaafi pasand aayi, aik tarah say dil may utargayee. Lekin un logoun nay baad may suna key kissi aur jagah uska rishta tay kardiya. Mujhe luga key shayad humein jaldi kardeni chahiye thi Yes/No bolne may lekin kahani may twist bhi suna key woh ladki (humari visit ke) pehle say he engaged thi. Is tarah ke tricks bhi sunne ko mile.

May shayad details batadoun baqi cases ki agar koi pooche. Meri mother nay kabhi kabhar un tamaam ladkiyoun ko ulta seedha bola key ye sab qabess, chalaak ladkiyaan thein , Canada aakar tujhe nacha daltein. Maine bus kaha key Ammi , aapka ghussa sahi lekin ladkiyoun ki maa ka chalak ya sazishi hona koi nayee baat nahi hay aur woh aisi kyun hain iski bhi koi wajah hogi. Agar unki maoun ka koi ghalat motive tha tau zaroori nahi key unki apni apni betiyaan bhi sabki sab plan karke mujhe dhoka detein ya meri zindagi azaab kardetin after marriage. Ab ho sakta hay key kuch ladkiyaan ma ke remote control may houn ya kuch khud bhi tez houn key isse bakra bunaoun. Lekin ab bhi may un may say kissi ko gali nahi daysakta kyunki mujhe unki niyyat ya majboori ka koi ilm na tha. Issiliye bhale woh meri life partner na houn but unko behuda titles may kabhi na dounga. Dil toota tau kya hua? Aqal tau chalani chahiye na humesha. Ab mohabbat ke chakkar may kissi ko apne sar per completely sawaar karo tau dukh ke chances tau hain na. Lekin be just with everything

janab uddin bohut tafseel se aap beeti likh hai.
chalein aap insist kar rahe hain to baqi cases ki details bhi hum pooch lete hain, irshaad. (bigsmile)

Umm Abdillah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
یہاں تو بہوت سارے اس کو ماں بنانے کے لیے تیار ہیں شاوا بیئ شاوا آزادی کے متوالو

Bismillah
Be broad minded.No one's getting paid by Jemima for supporting her.She certainly got back to being part of british culture after moving back, but I cannot help appreciate the loyalty she kept showing time and again towards Pakistan and Imran... Whether Reham was able to defame Imran khan or not she certainly has made us appreciate Jemima better: I do not remember her bad mouthing IK, she called Pak her 2nd home where she 'grew up' (-Shame on Adnan Sami waisay- he should be taking loyalty training classes frm her)... I can't shake off an image of her holding a placard 'Release The Innocent' when Mush-rough had imprisoned Imran Khan.