Loyalty to their Masters

syf277

MPA (400+ posts)
This is my first ever thread on any forum so if any mistakes please excuse.

Yesterday as usual i was watching different talk shows and one so called analyst/anchor in particular really got up my nose and left me fuming,this was not his show but he was a guest. In this show he was questioning why the leader of a political party having accused the ex CJ earlier off involvement in election rigging why he did not repeat this accusation again at his gathering on the 11th, well my question to him was who the F*** are you asking why did a leader not say this or say that.
There was so much other stupidity being spewed out by this guy that i cannot put in words here, as i am one of those 1 fingered typists it would just take too long but what i would like to say is that he did get a huge slap by one of the other guests that it made my day, this guest told him that you are amongst one of the closest advisors to the PM so how can you be neutral?
This left this so called analyst blabbering all kinds of crap like you wanted to be in noon, you have two brothers in noon, i always speak the truth because I am honest you have to trust me because I am honest blah blah blah.

Well Mr Honest i have been watching talk shows for over last 2 years i have never seen you do a single show were it it was unbiased and neutral you have always shown how loyal you are to your masters, and no doubt they will be rewarding you with some post pretty soon.
I did find it absurd you claiming to be honest though so my name for you in future will be Absurd Alam.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Yaar kia ishaara kinaayo may baat kar rahay hu? Saaf kahu k yee bewaqoof shakhs Absaar Alam tha kis mitti Asad Umar nay khoob kharab ki.

Waisay you are a single Fingered person in writting that's why only clicking 'Like' or 'Dislike'..... (Kidding)

NoFear

MPA (400+ posts)
Bm3cweNIEAAyG2V.jpg:large

Bm3cUZwIgAEXDHs.jpg:large

He Is A Big Douche Bag And You Wont Be The Last Person Calling Him ABSURD (bigsmile):lol:

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
"m telling u my opinion is honest u have to trust me" ........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DNICE1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Absurd Alam Noora tout ki bohat achi matti paleet ki Asad Umar ne us ko bhi Burnol ki zaroorat par gai thi :lol:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

یار, بیچارے نے روٹی بھی تو کھانی ہے ، خاندان بھی تو پالنا ہے
اس ابصار عالم کی مجبوریاں تو اس کی شکل پر لکھی ہوئی ہیں

ایسوں کو معاف کر دیا کرو ، کیوں کہ یہ مجبور ہیں بیچارے

ہاں سیٹھی جیسے اور حامد میر جیسے قابل مافی نہی ہیں

کیوں کہ انہوں نے جان بوجھ کر پاکستان مخالفت کا راستہ چنا ہے

syf277

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar kia ishaara kinaayo may baat kar rahay hu? Saaf kahu k yee bewaqoof shakhs Absaar Alam tha kis mitti Asad Umar nay khoob kharab ki.

Waisay you are a single Fingered person in writting that's why only clicking 'Like' or 'Dislike'..... (Kidding)

yeah its also my trigger finger that is always looking for that perfect tw?t (?can be replaced with A)